[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is telling a guy you love him during sex as much of a boner killer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1457800304383.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457800304383.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Is telling a guy you love him during sex as much of a boner killer as the movies make it out to be?
>>
more, actually

just don't talk
>>
>>17138397
It isn't if he loves you
>>
>>17138397
It shouldn't come as a huge surprise. If it's a quick hookup and the girl suddenly screams that she loves him and wants to make babies with him, things go downhill fast.
>>
If its mutual its the single hottest thing you can say. It gets you to a place where you feel you finally get what sex is about.

If its not, it might kill the mood quite a bit.
>>
I think it only applies If it's the first time you're telling him that
>>
>>17138397
No?

I mean if you pick up a random guy from a bar then yes
If youre together no its amazing
>>
>>17138397
Wouldn't recommend saying that on a hook-up. If it's a gf/life partner then it feels bretty guud
>>
>>17138397

It is if it's the first time you're saying it, because that makes it kind of cheap, disingenuous, and makes it look like you have absolutely zero emotional control (I.E. you're crazy).
>>
>>17138402
im a girl and i know this already
>>
>>17138416
more like kill the week
>>
>>17138438
Shut up fuckhole
>>
ever yell your own name during sex?

I did that once.
>>
>>17138453
i actually know this cause my past boyfriends got turned off
>>
>>17138472
Then it was more for hooking up than being in a relationship
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>17138467
kek
>>
>>17138397
Not for me, not sure about others. I like it.
>>
>>17138472

Bitch that just means you had no idea where your relationships were/chose shitty boyfriends. You don't know nothin about nothing
>>
My ex had a real fetish of this. She always whispered 'I love you/ I love you so much' over and over again. Sometimes she said stuff like 'tell me you love me' and asked 'how much do you love me'. I kind of found this super awkward and had a fucking struggle keeping him up everytime she said stuff like this.
>>
This. For me.
I love my gf, but I'm just not a fan of the whole "say 'I love you'" thing when we have sex. I'll say it out of sex. Like nothing, but during is just kinda weird for me.

Then again it could be because she likes rough sex, like choking and such. So I rather prefer when she wishpers "fuck me" or something similar.
Or it could be that in my mind love =/= sex.
>>
File: Luz2gal.jpg (100 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Luz2gal.jpg
100 KB, 900x675
>>17138397
happened to me once, but i think it was annoying 'cause i didnt love her
>>
>>17138397
When we're both in love, it's fine. When I was assfucking my ex one time, she said it and pushed herself onto me as hard as she could and it was hot as fuck. It really depends on the situation you're in with the person in question.
>>
>>17138397
it's fine just don't say another dudes name. That is a boner killer for sure
>>
>>17138397
my gf yells love it, love it, love it and I assume it's not me but my dick she loves
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.