[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm 22, almost 23 and I'm a kissless virgin. Most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462514663540.jpg (98 KB, 961x961) Image search: [Google]
1462514663540.jpg
98 KB, 961x961
So I'm 22, almost 23 and I'm a kissless virgin. Most of it is due to me being dogshit ugly and have a birth defect that makes me look kind of like the banjo kid from deliverance. Should I just get a prostitute and say fuck it? I'm tired of being a virgin and having all my friends telling stories about them slaying pussy and I just can't even comprehend what its like.

What do you guys think? Feel free to ask questions if you want. Picture unrelated.
>>
Don't do it anon. Have you actually tried taming strange the legitimate way; finding a girl who has similar interests and connecting in a meaningful way?

If you have, have you been persistent at it? You're still young. I was 38 before I met my SO (was a kissless virgin too). She means everything to me now, and I don't know what I would do without her.
>>
>>17138134
Countless times. I've even has 4 or so girls lined up for a hook up, but I've fucked it up every time. One of them wouldn't bang me because I was a virgin. Plus I think this would be a hilarious story to tell my grandkids one day.
>>
>>17138157
Well there's your problem. Don't tell them you're a virgin. If you can get four girls interested in you, you're obviously not that bad looking.
>>
>>17138119
Don't fuck hookers man. If you get STD your game is over. You got 4 chicks to be intrested in you. You can't be that bad looking. It's not about how much confidence you have, it's about how much confidence you look like you have.
>>
>>17138161
They ask lol. The reason one gave was because she didn't want me to get emotionally attached.

>>17138161
Had 4 girls interested. But yeah, when I got them down for it I was faking confidence hard. Maybe I'll try again. Its been a long time though.
>>
>>17138294
Lie. Just say it's been a while since you fucked and you're a bit rusty. Like they're any better for needing to know.
>>
>>17138301
Yeah, I thought of that after the fact. I was a dumbass lol
>>
whats the big deal
im 23 and never fucked anyone
who cares
your reasons are so unimportant
>>
>>17138157
>I've even has 4 or so girls lined up for a hook up
Then you're not unattractive, you fucking dunce.
>>
>>17138119
i think guys dont like to fuck prostitutes because they tend to be ugly or have nothing in common with them. i think a lot of asian prostitutes are actually pretty.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.