[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was friends with him for a long time. We don't talk anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (544 KB, 700x4722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
544 KB, 700x4722
I was friends with him for a long time. We don't talk anymore because of some misunderstanding and because we're both have big egos that neither of us wanted to say sorry first. I met him again two days ago and I felt so heart breaking. I don't know I never considered myself to have any feelings for him so let alone loving him. So what is that? It's just like every where we went together reminds me about us and recall all the memories.
We met up with our friends days ago and when he said good bye I just couldn't look into his eyes.
Why so?
He's leaving the country for good (he got a good job) soon and our group was meant to meet up to say goodbye to him.
I don't know what to do now I'm feeling like I'm losing something that I don't even have?
>>
Bumpppp
>>
Be the one that says sorry first.
>>
>>17138037
Dude it's not as easy as it sounds
>>
>>17138082
pride can do a number of things to you, just do it.
>>
>>17138082
It is and it isn't. One thing's for sure, it's much easier after you do it.

Been there, done that.
>>
>>17138093
>>17138094
I don't even know why i care too much about it and about him. It's just a guy i was friends in the past but now I'm feeling like losing something.
>>
>>17138105
Then do whatever you want. The lads have already told you to say sorry first.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.