[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: clown1.gif (20 KB, 139x135) Image search: [Google]
clown1.gif
20 KB, 139x135
> Be Me
>Norwegian
> Coming to entering the apartment
> Going Room
> Girl there where I do not know
> She hold tv and my iphone
> ohshit.jpg
> "Put down female!!!"
> She screams "if you touch me, you'll be RAPE ME !!!"
> I can not grip her
> She goes out with all things
> Can not have her arrested because it is rape if I touch her

wat do?
>>
You're the Russian that wrote about entering the wrong apartment on Christmas Eve, aren't you?
>>
>>17137906
rofl, low quality bait
>>
File: 1447539744224.png (5 KB, 483x268) Image search: [Google]
1447539744224.png
5 KB, 483x268
>>17137906
>>
>>17137950
How you know?
>>
>>17137965
I don't do baiting, newhomo
>>
>>17137906
Please, Help! I require some one to give advices and way to fix my peculiar situation.
>>
>>17137906
dont let this thread archivre
>>
>>17138126
I was the one giving you advice on Christmas Eve. I remember your broken English anywere. How's your brother?

So yeah, your problem is not so much that a girl somehoq got into your apartment, but more the fact that you freeze up and take her words literally. She had your tv and phone, and you just let her walk out because she told you if you touched her it would be rape. News flash: it wouldn't. You should've taken your phone from her and started filming her running out the door empty-handed.

But what happened, happened. Have you got a phone locator app in your computer? Anyway, report the burglary to the police, numbskull.

And don't be such a deer trapped in the head lights.
>>
Fuck off back to /r9k/, underaged non-Norwegian virgin.
>>
Why won't it let me report this shitpost?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.