[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to move out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Hi, I'm 20 years old living in florida and I was wondering how it would be possible to move out of my house and into an apartment by myself. I do not have a job yet, but am searching for one currently. Is there anyway I could move out the moment I secure a job? I want to be out of here ASAP.
>>
depending on your reasons for wanting to be out of there asap you might be able to find some government/state assistance with it. Unfortunately a lot of places want a security deposit and first months/last months rent up front so getting one as soon as you find a job likely wont happen until you get a few paychecks.
>>
>>17137861
You can only move out if you can afford to, can you afford to?

>pro tip
>if you can't answer with a yes then you can't.
>>
>doesn't have a job
>almost definitely doesn't have any sort of savings
>probably doesn't have any simple skills or knowledge like cooking and cleaning either
>basically nothing to indicate that you'd be a good tenant
>wants to live on his own
>>
Where in Florida 34769 ish
>>
I know people who have houses for rent but you don't know how hard it is doing everything your self you might have to work 7 days a week at more than one job just for a shit hole
>>
>>17137861
to rent a place you will need money for a deposit
that amount can be negotiable, because it's basically insurance for you trashing the place and running off

you will also need some money for household goods
you don't realize how many you need until you move out

so when you get a job, save heavily, live off bread and noodles or whatever
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.