[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 143806546356.jpg (924 KB, 1360x765) Image search: [Google]
143806546356.jpg
924 KB, 1360x765
Okay so I have been talking to this guy for about 6 months and have been dating for maybe about 3 months. He is 23 and I am 24. Everything has seemed fine until today. He didn't text me till later in the day and it was a response to something I had said.
I saw him yesterday and he said he noticed I seemed more affectionate and I asked if it bothered him then and he said no. I said last night through text that it seemed he was getting less. He said maybe and then said he didn't know if he liked me enough to continue. He said his feelings weren't growing for me anymore..
I don't understand because last night he said he liked me and he wanted me to meet his parents yesterday. I asked him if he would let me know what he decided and he said yeah.
I don't know what to do I don't want to lose him.
He is the nicest guy I have ever been with. I'm really torn up about it. We have so much in common.
Any advice?
>>
>>17137851
Stop over analyzing.
Either he's fucking with you or he was busy.
>>
>>17137897
But how would be being busy make him not able to grow his feelings toward me?
>>
>>17137897
Also he's really honest with me so I think he would just tell me he's busy.
>>
OP, if you still enjoy being with him then I don't think you should call off the relationship. But that is definitely a red flag regarding where this relationship is going. Best case scenario, he's being honest with you and genuinely doesn't feel about you in the way you feel about him. As someone who has been in such a relationship, it's doomed to collapse because that really fucking hurts.

Worst case scenario, he's saying it to manipulate you into doing something or changing something.

Either way, it seems like a harbinger of something that you need to be ready for. Keep your guard up and be prepared for things to end.
>>
>>17137992
Should I text him?
I don't really know what to say after that.
>>
>>17138110
I think you should have some self respect.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.