[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. Could you please explain me one thing: why is the penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: we1.jpg (29 KB, 600x199) Image search: [Google]
we1.jpg
29 KB, 600x199
Hello. Could you please explain me one thing: why is the penis not hard at all times? I mean, why bother with this flaccid- erect kind of thing?
>>
>>17137760
If it was hard all the time, you would experience pain. You have to know what it feels like flacid, in order to enjoy getting hard.
>>
>>17137760
Previous animals had dick bones, baculum in Latin. One theory I heard is that the ability to maintain an erection served as a good fitness test mates could apply and it was eventually bred fully into the population
>>
>>17137760
Because it would need to be removed if erect for more then 4 hours. Or 8?
>>
>>17137760
Are you stupid? It'd get in the way ALL the time. Wanna run away from danger? In the way. Wanna build some house? In the way. Wanna cook something? Burning dick because it touched the fire.
>>
>>17137806
This. A man can't even walk properly with an erection. What makes you think they can perform daily tasks with one?
>>
>>17137797
>Because it would need to be removed if erect for more then 4 hours
I can tell you that, while the warnings on TV say 4 hours, it definitely doesn't need to be removed. I've had some very extensive sex experiences that have gone beyond that length of time and mine works fine.
>>
>>17137806
This made me wanna build some house
>>
enjoy your ban, underage fagot.

>how do man lengths works?

Please.
>>
>>17137760
Because you're body only produces so much blood. It's probably easier to just move the blood to the penis when it's time to have sex than to make enough blood to keep it erect at all times. Also >>17137806 it would get in the way, and it makes it nearly impossible to take a piss
>>
to create eva?
>>
>>17137760

It would require bloodflow to an organ that isn't being used 90% of the time. From an evolutionary standpoint this is massively inefficient and would result in nutrient loss in other more vital areas that could use the bloodflow more.
>>
>>17137760
>why is the penis not hard at all times?
Because having to stand on your head every time you needed to take a piss would get old really quick.
>>
That is probably the dumbest question I've ever read.
>>
>>17137793

/thread.

most sex behaviorists agree that this is the reason why.
>>
>>17137793
>>17138494
Yep. Depression, hormone imbalance, disinterest, blood pressure dysregulation, etc: all things that can make a guy soft, and indicate there's something wrong as a potential mate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.