[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to get dumped in the next hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1438866068774.jpg (29 KB, 410x394) Image search: [Google]
1438866068774.jpg
29 KB, 410x394
Awaiting her call, said she'll ring me tonight and 99% sure she's gonna break up with me.

Any tips on what to do/say?

Part of me wants to quiz her about it and understand why, but is this a bad idea?
>>
>>17137433
Break up with her first.
>>
>>17137433
Be cool about it, don't freak out and don't talk to her for more than is necessary, this will make her question her decision and your relationship. You don't owe her anything and will not make the situation better by begging and pleading (or questioning her endlessly)
>>
>>17137433
Stay cool. Don't get emotional. It's fine to ask her why. You most likely will not get an honest answer. If she gives you specifics and is honest, you need to take those comments to heart. Some of them may be bullshit, but there's real truth there that you need to hear so you can change, be better and do better in your next relationship. After your conversation, no matter how brief or unfulfilling, cut her out and don't go back. No more chat.
>>
>>17137452
>>17137449
Ok thanks

i'm pretty sure she's gonna try go down the 'let's just be friends route' because she's too 'nice' a girl and scared of hurting my feelings
>>
>>17137433
what that other anon said. just keep the breakup and never speak again. don't be the guy who calls 33 times afterwards and tries everything from reverse psychology to anger to playing victim upon learning the news and swears on his life that you'd want him back. (haha)
>>
>don't freak out
she thinks you don't care about her
>freak out
she'll think you're crazy, justifying her breakup
>don't reply for a week
she'll be worried about you and realize she loves you deep inside, then a week later tell her you dropped your phone in a street gutter
>>
>>17137468
so don't freak out, and then ignore her?
>>
>>17137478
what's your relationship with her?
>length
>personal/sexual
>dominant/submissive - which role you/her
>etc
>>
>>17137486
well it's a complicated situation desu

i've known her for over a year, we live in the same city, except we only got serious when i had to move away for my final year at college, which meant about 7 months long distance

we have previously 'split up' because she couldn't handle the distance, but as soon as i stopped speaking to her she got upset and we got back together.

now i'm moving back home i would have thought we could finally enjoy a proper relationship, except now i'm sitting here awaiting a call to get chucked
>>
>>17137504
Why don't you just initiate the conversation instead of waiting?

She's your girlfriend, right?
(Unless she's working or at class)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.