[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jealous of my bestfriends potential GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Carol Saleme.jpg (187 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Carol Saleme.jpg
187 KB, 683x1024
We both knew her for a decent time. He's known her for 4 years and me only 2.5 years. Ive known my friend for 4 years.
We both had feeling for her, but I assumed it was strictly superficial. We were both friends with her, but desu, it was cause she good on the eyes. She has a potato personality.Her potato personality makes so much sense with my friends super normie personality.
They started doing more and more stuff together, so I guess you can say its looking pretty good for them. I tried to ignore it, but Ive grown more and more jealous. This jealousy has made me act slightly passive aggressive a few times, which ive realized and have stopped. I'm a very expressive person, and this jealousy has stunted my social abilities. I'm usually very charismatic, but seeing them together messes my rhythm up.
I dont want to lose our friendship over some girl but seeing him with her messes me up. Especially sense the girl iv been speaking to is not as attractive in comparison.
>>
Be happy for your friend. One of the weakest things a man can do is let a woman get in the way of a close friendship.

Learn to be happy with the girl you're speaking with or leave her. If she is just a slam piece then you shouldn't care so much but if not, its not fair to her.
>>
>>17137422

This
>>
Based off of what you've said, my guess is that you have a inferiority or maybe even a superiority complex.

You call your friend a super normie (which is not a compliment) and you compare the girl to a potato. You're jealous and passive aggressive because you feel left behind and insecure about your self-worth.
>>
>>17137438

My main advice would be to be more empathetic. Maybe this girl really is dumb as a brick or something, who knows - regardless of that, she certainly has challenges in her own life that she is facing every day. Maybe everyone treats her like a stupid bimbo but your friend actually makes her feel better about the world. Maybe she's super sweet to your friend and he is falling for her ernest affections. They found some sort of joy from being in each other's presence, why get bent out of shape over that?

It's also not fair of you to compare the girl you're getting involved with like that.
>>
>>17137438
I could agree with that. I do feel I have a superiority complex sometimes. That attitude has helped me navigate life, especially in terms of my charisma. I have no idea how I can fix it, but its not that serious. I understand others are better at things especially my friend.

>>17137422

I have no idea, it feels like the envy eats always at me everything im around them. I know its going to cause trouble down the road for me and them.
>>
>>17137390
Maybe, if you're lucky, he'll let you cuck him with her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.