[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me understand this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: confused 2.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
confused 2.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>Be male
>Have gf
>Do some consultant work for her firm, see her at work today.
>Overhear her talking to some female friends about how much 'gay sex' we have.

Uh, what? Is there some hidden meaning that I've not gotten familiar with? I do want to bring it up with her, but not before I try to get some idea what the hell she meant. Anyone?
>>
Well, the obvious question is what's your sex like?
>>
Two possibilities that I see:

1. She's cheating on you with a chick.

2. She used to be a he.
>>
>>17137217
Is it anal? Gay also means happy BTW.
>>
>>17137221

Pretty normal, to be honest. We don't do anything that freaky, have sex several times a week

>>17137226

She used my first name. How many women do you know named Adam?
>>
>>17137232
>normal
Do you ever have a bit of rough, or is it always sensitive and sweet?
>>
>>17137217
She prolly just thinks it's funny making the whole department think you're into pegging. (Or she's trying to turn the girls there off you so they don't steal you.)
>>
>>17137217
Sounds like she said that because she knew you were listening.

Women love to do that shit.
>>
She's probably trans and wants to be a guy. Have you ever found testosterone in her room and gotten rid of it?
>>
>>17137254

I am surprised and ashamed I didn't think of that. It would be like her as well.
>>
>>17137217
Just ask her, something like
"I was working at your firm and I think I overheard you saying X... what exactly did you mean by that?"
Speculating with people who are not involved and have no stake in your situation probably isn't going to help.
>>
You're not rough enough
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.