[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adv on running away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: received_1144381832260192.gif (1 MB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
received_1144381832260192.gif
1 MB, 250x333
Hi /adv/ I'm currently living in UK got 1500£ debt for moving many times in year time because of many fucked up things - I'm sick of hard working Mon-Sat doing overtime for around 50h/week and not being able to afford a night out, date-whatever for a year now because of costs of living/bills etc. I'm alone and my family lives 2000 km away don't want to go back as it is a shit hole with no future. I'm considering getting away from all this shit but I've no experience in this so I need advice about how to act - Can I take a credit to let's say buy a house and run away to some nice country/island like Mauritius? I can't take another year in here and my education is low I won't find anything worth while that will make me earn enough to enjoy my life and that credit card debt is just a nail to cross. Any ideas how can I make my move? My credit score is 555 right now on noodle. My bank is Lloyds, I earn around 300-350£ pw. Depends if there's enough work. Also I will have a tax return which might be around 700£ as last year I had earned around 10.000£.
>>
>>17137190
Come to Murica!

We got plenty of room .
>>
>>17137191
Can't visa has to restrict requirements I'm just a qualified Carpenter after vocational school with 5 years of experience.
>>
Bumpiritsu
>>
What are your monthly payments?

You might consider talking to your bank about extending the loan so you can free up some cash, even though you will pay more interest. But if you turn things around you could always pay it back earlier.

Also, give a breakdown of your expenses
>>
I earn around 1200-1500 £ per month and after rent, bills and living like groceries etc. I will be left with 100£ extra that I will buy stuff like a T-shirt, shoes stuff that I wear for years start to fall apart but not always im able to save anything. I'm not smoking, drinking or doing any drugs.
>>
>>17137571

Give a breakdown of your expenses, how much for rent, utilities, cable tax, transportation etc
>>
>run away for a year
>meanwhile, interest keeps building up and you owe even more by the time you come back

>>17137571
Move somewhere cheaper, or get a roommate
>>
>>17137513
Also that credit card is not my banks it's Aqua and I'm not even considering paying it off because I would endup broke as fuck. Main goal is to get some money and get as far away I can. I need time to get well I have health issues and I don't even have time to take care of them. Feel like jumping out of a window most of the time when sitting at my shitty small 1 bedroom flat.
>>
>>17137586
I don't want to ever come back to UK, that's the case here. I'm EU citizen
>>
>>17137604
Do you actually think moving to another country means you won't have to pay your debt or...?
>>
>>17137579
400£ rent
300£ groceries
100£ electricity
100£ credit card to keep below limit
Rest goes for stuff like home improvement since I've recently moved in and don't even have carpets or bed frame yet.
It's mostly 1200£ or even below monthly since there is not much work lately and it's getting worse.
>>
>>17137614
Yes, if you leave and don't have like 30.000£ to pay in UK no one will go after you - Even that credit card will be forgotten after 4 years and they won't be able to do anything to make me pay or find me abroad.
>>
>>17137629

Hrmmm, you use too much electricity, do you have a stationary computer or watch a lot of telly?
I spend about that amount in three months insstead of one by only using laptap and remembering to shut off lights etc.

What I cannot understand is hoe you earn so little as a carpenter- here in Denmark a carpenter will earn double that or more. 7 £ an hour is shit pay for being a trained prpfessional.

Maybe you should consider moving to Germany where there is lower unemployment and expenses, or here to Denmark.

Also, you should talk to your bank about getting it to buy your credit debt so you can restructure and pay less every month.
1500 is actually a low amount, I had debt for 6000 when I was apprentice but paid it out before I finished
>>
>>17137190
great now just give me ur social security and the hacking process should be finished
>>
>>17137629
300£ for groceries? You can easily cut that down
>>
>>17137700
I can and just eat gravel while flushing it with water I'm not going to save on last thing that I consider vital and I have to eat a lot since my metabolism is in turbo mode and I'm skinny asf. Can't loose anymore or I will look like zombie.
>>17137674
Mostly because of el. Heating but it's the first week I think I don't need to use it anymore it's getting hot now. Also i have plasma 42" as display so its kinda pricey and i cook a lot so cooker eats a lot too. I will check out if it's possible to get that bank go buy debt but still I don't want to live here and I want a fresh start somewhere else but need extra money to start with and don't get into shit.
>>
I would love to earn what you earn . I am a tram cleaner an I am on 7.65 p hrs I come out with £1030 a month and rent is 280 with 40 electricity . I live in a box room which has rats running over the bed when I am in it ! the walls have mold and is also crumbling . my neighbours are crack whores and pedo's . I am currently in debt on my credit cards to the amount of £2750 and with a 250 o.d. I have a noodle score of 513 I think you should stop bitching and get on with it .
>>
>>17137739

Shit bro I would advice you to rob a bank ASAP before you develop some loung disease. Been there tho haven't had rats, mostly bugs and no running hot water/heating In mid winter - Fun Christmas it was... Good luck
>>
>>17137731

You need to save up so you can afford to move.
Cut the telly, leave the heat on 0, your electric bill will be halved or more

You can eat cheaper and still get enough nutrtition, I bet you eat plenty of snacks and candy that you could change for cabbage, potatoes and chicken filet. Oat mel + milk in the morning and still plenty for fruit and other things to snack on that are cheap.

You can get furniture and shit for free when people put it on the street or sell it for super cheap on ebay/craigslist/whatever you bongers have.

But seriously, sell the telly, use computer for entertainment, cut down on grocery expenses, save up, move in half a year.

Or maybe try and find a better paying job, you are carpenter, you should be making mad cash
>>
>>17137803
Can't sell TV ATM my laptop screen is smashed that's how I bought it like was cheap as fuck, also I don't eat snacks at all, only normal food and 35-50£ a week is a must to spend. Can't get better job because of God damn test required to pass and then there is a matter of having a car and tools where it's mostly required.
>>
>>17137844

Aren't you skilled enough to pass the test?

You could also make advertisement for home repairs if you actually have any tools.

You could sell the telly and your laptop for maybe 150-200 and buy a new laptop.
That plasma is seriously eating a LOT of juice
>>
>>17137190
So, I read your OP, and thought you sounded like a proper cunt...

>>17137196
>Can't visa has to restrict requirements I'm just a qualified Carpenter after vocational school with 5 years of experience.
..and then I read this and had a "help a brother out" moment. You're getting ripped off mate. Like, properly ripped off. To the point where it kind of offends me, even though you're a job stealing foriegner.

When you say 5 years experience, do you mean 5 years since you started training, or 5 years since you finished? What qualifications have you got? Have you got CSCS? Telelifter?
>>
>>17137926
With the time I've started training bro. I haven't done cscs card since I don't have time nor money - at this point I work at carpentry related production warehouse I've got all carpentry related qualifications from fitting to makers and joinery, even wooden music instruments maker my paper says. Worked privately for a year with very experienced guy so I know how to do doors, Windows furniture etc.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.