[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take break with gf a couple months ago >get back together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 315x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 315x500
>take break with gf a couple months ago
>get back together and share what we did during break
>tell her I spent time with friends and cried mostly (I really love this girl)
>she tells me she talked to a few guys and hugged one of them
>no big deal
>be today
>somehow get her to tell me during the break that she made a tinder and exchanged pics with him and also went on a date with some guy from her job (who she told me she wasn't interested in before the break)

I'm pissed because she lied to me and she thinks I'm in the wrong and trying to turn things on me. Should I be mad at this? Am I just being a bitch?
>>
You were in a break you naive faggot. Women always use that time to seriously look at their romantic options. How did you not know this/have no one warn you about this?
>>
>>17137169
Well we both agreed on not dating anyone else, just take some space and breathe
>>
>>17137182
So she lied to you once about it already, obviously I don't know either of you but if I were you, it'd at least make me suspicious.
>>
>>17137182

>agreed not to date anyone
>makes a tinder account, which is incredibly focused on sex more than relationships

Hmmm. Should you be mad?
>>
Dude, if this is what actually happened, you got off real easy. The fact that she didn't fuck three different guys in that time means you're better off than most guys that get their girlfriends back.
>>
>>17137182
Cut her off then. She probably did fool around with some people, she will probably reveal it later (if you didn't sperg out when she told you about the date/inder thing)
I would recomend you that if you want to keep her around to just use her for sex, do not spend money or much time on her
>>
>>17137159
>(who she told me she wasn't interested in before the break)
when will you guys learn? when they say that it is to divert and more damning you shortly have a break so she can date the guy. There is more to this story.
>>
>>17137222
Pretty much this.

Chances are high that she fucked or at least fooled around with other guys, or at very least was looking to.

Even if she didn't though, she's dishonest and kind of a crappy person. People who try to avoid consequences for their bad behavior by turning it around on you are incredibly selfish and self-serving.

In the long run you're going to find that someone like this isn't someone you want to be with. If she's young, it might be that she'll grow up and turn into a decent partner, though I wouldn't hold my breath. If you feel anything other than indifference toward her as some girl you fuck when you're horny, you should get her out of your life.
>>
>>17137159
>she talked to a few guys and hugged one of them

That's woman code for kissed a few guys and blew one of them.
>>
>>17137283
The trips of truff has spoken.
>>
File: image93.jpg (9 KB, 278x282) Image search: [Google]
image93.jpg
9 KB, 278x282
>>17137159
>take break with gf
>get back together
>>
>>17137222
I mean this trips :)
>>
I never really understood this "space" thing in a relationship. If I would be faced with this option, I would dump the beach right then, right there. It means the relationship is fucked up, it's over.
>>
File: 1386147701873.jpg (193 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1386147701873.jpg
193 KB, 500x700
>>17137159

>take break with gf a couple months ago
>Well we both agreed on not dating anyone else

Firstly, that doesn't make any sense. You were on a break. Meaning you weren't together.

It is completely selfish and unrealistic to tell someone "hey, i'm not going to commit myself to being your boyfriend for a few months but while I'm gone you still belong to me."

Thats stupid.

>I'm pissed because she lied to me

Secondly, before the /r9k/ army comes in here and launches the cuck cannon at me for siding with your girlfriend there is no excuse for lying. That behavior is not excusable.

I wouldn't be mad that she went on a date. Thats completely reasonable. Either you are with someone or you're not. This half in half out shit is a joke and you can't expect anyone to sit around with their love life on pause while you decide to get your shit together.

The only thing she did wrong here was lie to you. Whether or not you think you can get over it is up to you but I would suggest asking yourself whether she lied because she was trying to be purposefully deceitful or she lied because she didn't want you to find out and get upset?

Its still not a good excuse but it would at least shine some light on her motives, if you're really interested in staying with her, that is.
>>
>>17137320
Based anon, based /adv/
>>
>>17137320
I don't think there is anything wrong with her going on a date, regardless of whether or not if we made an agreement. I'm pissed because she lied to me after we've been back together for months now. I'm wondering what else she could be lying about
>>
>>17137320

Spotted the cuck

>>17137339
They had sex
>>
>>17137159
sorry, but that's bullshit.

either taking a break is just taking a break from seeing each other (while still being committed), or it's just a fucking game that women like to play to fuck with men's emotions.
>>
>>17137339
OP, dump her ass. I'm sure she went for the mighty BC. She is untrustworthy and sooner you realise this, the better. Stop prolonging your misery.
>>
>>17137159
OP, nearly every man falls for this break shit and gets back together, ONCE. Her behavior during the break will trickle out until it hits a threshold you cannot accept and only after that pain will you learn your lesson. Good luck to you.
>>
>>17137213
This.. Why even take a "break" if you still have relationship rules.
You shouldn't have talked about it either.
By agreeing to a break you agreed to being single. And yeah it was shitty to lie, but at least she eventually told you herself. If I were you this wouldn't be a deal breaker. People fuck up. Good luck finding a relationship partner who never fucks up, hurts you, does something spiteful, or breaks your trust to some extent. We're humans
>>
>>17137412
Nuff said!
>>
File: 1341773628011.gif (2 KB, 137x150) Image search: [Google]
1341773628011.gif
2 KB, 137x150
>>17137159

Mega kek. Sounds legit op, definitely no hiding or lying in there.

Why are girls so sneaky and yet so shit at lying? And follow up question, why are guys so shit at detecting these obvious fem-lies?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.