[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/, I'm at a crossroads. I'm not going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451280804513.png (5 KB, 345x283) Image search: [Google]
1451280804513.png
5 KB, 345x283
Hello /adv/, I'm at a crossroads. I'm not going to disclose exactly what I've done (not illegal, but don't ask), because in the grand scheme of things it isn't really all that important because it's already been done, but let's just say I did something completely and irreparably fucked my life, financial future, and relations with my family. I've been living a lie for over a year now waiting for the inevitable, and now I'm at the point where I'll have no choice but to put it out in the open. The end result is going to be, no matter what I do, be me homeless, unemployed, friendless and with very little in the way of money or job prospects. There is no begging or asking for forgiveness because I'm 100% guilty, and for the personal reasons that I'm not disclosing they have every right to hate me for what I've done. There's literally no other way that this is going to end. Ideally, knowing for a long time in advance that it was coming, I would have prepared for this, but to be honest I was too depressed/suicidal to care and preferred to live in denial about it.

Anyway, I'll get to the point. Because my shame won't allow me to face my family and it really won't matter if I do or not, I've decided that I want to disappear. Maybe for good.

I'm a grown man, and I can run away from my problems if I damn well please.

I'm caught up between going on a soul searching trip backpacking across America (but I honestly don't even know if that's possible to with no car/money/friends) until I figure out what to do/maybe kill myself, or blowing what little money I have flying somewhere crazy and then partying myself to death. At the very least offing myself sober in a nice hotel room, go out with a bang.

I only have a few days to decide, so any information you could give me about either of those things would be very much appreciated. Any alternative ideas about what I should do, which I know is hard based on what little info I gave, are also accepted.

Also, should I leave a note?
>>
Now I HAVE to know what you did

Are you a pedo
>>
>>17137153
Cling to life like a flea OP, you never know how it might turn out. I can only assume the reason you aren't telling us is because we'd dislike you for it.
Soul search man, find new meaning, a job, a cause, hell even pure hedonism maybe even think about repenting if you can.
>>
>>17137158

It's a long and personal story that I won't go into, even on an anonymous image board.

Like I said though, nothing illegal. Let's just say it started off as a small thing that I let spiral out of over the course of a few years due to depression, to the point where I had make a damned if you do and damned if you don't choice.

And that choice fucked everything, albiet the other option wasn't much better, and I've been living with it ever since. Full of denial and regret and all of that jazz.
>>
>>17137179

You got into this situation because you let your problems grow until they didn't fit in your closet.

Maybe you are just exaggerating and forcing the situation to the point of no return so you won't have anything to fix.
>>
>>17137219

I'm aware of this.

The problem isn't that I'm forcing the situation to the point of no return though, it's that I ALREADY forced the situation to the point of no return, making a bad situation even worse for those closest to me because of my bullshit.

I let it get to the point where it's all going to come tumbling down, in a little less than a week at most. All that's left to do is brace for it.
>>
Tell me what you did, fuck-stick.
>>
what did u do
>>
You're not getting advice until you tell us what the fuck you did.
>>
>>17137685
This. Tell us. Now.
>>
Not sure how to give advice if you dont say what you did. Not like anyone knows who you are. But as far as leaving a note, yes. At least let someone know where you are going and phone number just in case, even if you think they will hate you.
>>
Come on OP. Give use a cliff notes version.
>>
We can't give you any relevant advice if you're keeping necessary information from us.
>>
Bait
>>
Is this dead
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.