[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lots of kids doing drugs in my neighborhood. i found their phhhoto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: NoDrugs.jpg (183 KB, 755x755) Image search: [Google]
NoDrugs.jpg
183 KB, 755x755
lots of kids doing drugs in my neighborhood. i found their phhhoto accounts posting a lot of drug pics. a lot of them are ghetto looking mexicans. should i report them or terrorize them with fear since i know too much?
>>
>>17137090
Mix something highly toxic into a bag of meth and leave it out somewhere they will find it.
>>
ffs just leave them alone fucking snitch
Theyre hurting their bodies not anyone elses
>>
you must really be an unpleasant human being
>>
>>17137177
You don't know that.
>>
>>17137090
Make a throw away twitter account. Tweet the pictures to the school district and their school's twitter accounts. Will be big time laughs.
>>
>>17137090
try doing drugs with them. then decide
>>
>>17137090
Well, considering they have somewhat responsible parents and you want to "improve" their lives in the long term, you want to get their parents know. And this is done by calling cops, who for sure will get their parents know.

But you might live in a country where kids getting arrested while having drugs is VERY bad for them because some states (USA?) made a business from throwing people into jail for big money (also possible criminal record). So consider yourself, if they are underage or not and if this can help them or not.

Also if their parents couldn't care less an then they are doomed to become true junkies with broken lives.

The safest option for you is to ignore them and maybe stay off from places where they gather. Because junkies who need fix will do anything to obtain it.

>terrorize them
Yea anon, great option if you like having broken windows, punctured tires and maybe staying in the hospital now and then.
>>
>>17137154
dude do this. asbestos maybe?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.