[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arguing for Me Getting A Vasectomy To My Dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: toddlertantrumstore.jpg (36 KB, 523x340) Image search: [Google]
toddlertantrumstore.jpg
36 KB, 523x340
I'll make this short and to the point; I want a vasectomy, but I'm 20 and still financially bound to my parents who wanted to pay for my college education. I believe my parents will be adamant against me doing this because I'm too young.

How do I argue for doing this?

Ideas:
>would freeze plenty of sperm samples in a jar if for whatever reason I'd want to conceive a screaming little shit
>have some medical issues that would be inheritable.
>Doing very well in school, can make rational decisions for myself
>Sexually active, don't want to rely on condoms each time.

What should I do /adv/?
>>
>>17137063
Get a job and pay for it yourself. Don't tell them. You're trying to make a case that your parents should pay for a procedure they don't want you for you, on top of taking care of your ass. Shut the fuck up about it already. Take some responsibility. If you're a big enough boy to be sexually active, you're a big enough boy to have some financial independence and pay for the privilege of your preferred method of birth control.

You can get the funds in 1 summer of minimum wage work. Man up.
>>
>>17137077
Alright, sheesh. I was just asking a question. Sorry I triggered you.
>>
>>17137084
No, he's right. Wait until you get out with your own place then you can do anything you want with your big boy pants on. If parents don't want you to, tough shit it's your body, unless you're a mama's boy that caves in easily.

Use condoms like every other guy until then.
>>
>>17137084
You're fucking stupid. That's what triggered him and is now triggering me.
>>
>>17137063
Dude I am 24 and IMHO the only reason to live is to have children. The more the better chance that at least one won't be retarded and maybe carry my part DNA in an immortality sense forward until the last star in universe will black down and everything will end. How cool is that?

And before you screw it up, remember, there are SPERM BANKS for such occasions. And even you can't tell if and when you will want to get little copies of yourself. So think twice.
>>
Even if your parents would allow you to do this, no doctor is going to gibe a 20 year old a vasectomy.
>>
>>17137063
>but I'm 20
You won't find a doctor who'd vasectomy a twenty year old in my country. Even if you hit the official age (30) they only do it if you have children already.
>Germany
>>
First of, vasectomy's are reversable. So no need to freeze your sperm.

Second, if you are getting the vasectomy why care about freezing anything? You obviously are doing it for a permanant solution to get a chick knocked up.

Third, artifical insemination costs more then a reversal procedure.
>>
arent there 100% effective male birth control meds that you only need to take like once a year that dont involve cutting anything in your junk?
>>
>>17137492
vasectomy reversal has a fairly high failure rate. if op cuts his junk now and doesnt get a reversal within 10 years, which is highly likely, he only has like a 50-50 shot.

>why care about freezing anything? You obviously are doing it for a permanant solution to get a chick knocked up.
because no one has ever changed their minds over having children, especially not young boys like op.
>>
>>17137063
you can still get a girl pregnant after a vasectomy.
>>
Come at your parents with your points of why you want to do this, and what you have educated yourself with.

Understand and listen to their points, as they may have things to say that you haven't considered yet.

Know exactly what type of surgery your getting, as you may opt for something that allows your hormones to stay regular.

Know the risks of the surgery.

Get monthly/yearly std tests if you do this, and DEMAND them of your partner, especially before doing anything new without a condom.

Practice good hygiene.

>In an open relationship and actively get tested every 3 months, sometimes sooner. Have yet to have any problems.
>>
>>17137084
you suck dude i hope you get your wish and never have kids but if you do i hope they die
>>
>>17137063
if youre about to have sex with someone who isnt on the pill who says "do you have a condom" you'll have to say "no dont worry ive had a vasectomy" and theyre going to think "what the fuck"
>>
>>17139495
or think that youre lying
>>
>>17137063
>dont want to rely in condoms

Are you fucking dense? Ever heard of STDs? Been sleeping even in sexual education?
>>
>>17137063
Put some of the money they give you for other things aside until you can afford it then get it done without telling them. I am incredibly supportive of your decision because if you are too fucking retarded to figure this out for yourself humanity doesn't need you too breed.
>>
>>17137469
>>17137329
>But men have body autonomy than women have to fight for.
>>
>>17138169
No.
>>17138193
Only if it failed and that would be caught bu one of the two test you have to take after, or you are a retard who has unprotected sex in the few weeks after the procedure they tell you not to.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.