[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 5"10" 155lb and my bra size is a 34 H. I an only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
I am 5"10" 155lb and my bra size is a 34 H. I an only 23 though I have tried everything to shrunk my boobs size I work out daily when I was very sick and 130lb my bra size was 32 F but I was not healthy. I wear sports bras to bind myself so my boobs are not too obnoxious.
Any suggestions please help.
>>
will you be my gf

I think I'm an inch shorter than you tho

>manlet feels
>>
>>17136988
Guys do not complain about a girl's boobs being big. This is a fact.
>>
>>17136988
work on strengthening pecs or get a reduction. i dont usually advocate such a procedure, but if they are causing you problems it may be necessary. that shit can give you severe back problems down the line.
rip epic tits
>>
>I am 5"10" 155lb and my bra size is a 34 H. I an only 23
I like you already.
>>
I am very good at reducing breast size by a secret massage that I was taught by the monks in Tibet, long time ago.
Let me know where you live and a pic would be nice, so that I can plan ahead.
Cheers
>>
>>17136991
I am married sorry Anon and also height is not an issue with right girl go try watching Lovely complex you will like it Anon.
>>17136996
My husband does not complain but I attract a lot of unwanted attention from other females in a negative sense. I have a bit of a complex about my boobs.

>>17136999
Thank you Anon as far as breast reduction I am not sure if my doctor would be cool with it because of my age I will ask him though.
>>
>>17137011
My sides
>>
>>17137012
Is that a movie? Interdasting, I may check it out.
>>
>>17137012
>I attract a lot of unwanted attention from other females in a negative sense
You and every hot girl.
>>
Post at least some pics. You don't have to post your face.
>>
>>17137020
Anime it's very cute the main character 5'10" too

>>17137093
I have a bit of a rush from my allergies at the moment Anon it's gross. Polden allergies.
>>
>>17136996
>said the anon who's never seen 34 H sized tits before
>>
what does that look like exactly?
>>
>>17137246
i can fap to it anyway
>>
>>17137278
I need to know as well. Only ever seen dd's.
>>
>>17137012

I'm in a similar boat, anonette, although I'm a 32FF/G. The rest of me is normal sized (I have a small waist at least) but I always feel like I look huge because of my boobs. It doesn't make me feel very attractive.
>>
>>17137344
I know that feel sister. I feel like I cant wear any tops if they go past my collar bones. Dresses are a mess too because I am tall and the boobs they end up shorter than they are suppose to it makes me sad.

>>17137278
Christina Hendricks is a 36 H if that helps.
Also found this of a girl with H size breasts this is the most similar I could find.
boobpedia.com/boobs/File:Lanakendrick.jpg
>>
>>17137441
>>17137344
>>
>>17137441
>>17137344

Why shrink? I think it's great and really not an issue.
Get dresses tailored?

Also, while I'm talking to girls. What do you guys love to get/hear from guys/BFs?
>>
>>17137441

The dress thing is the worst. I don't really like my legs but dresses always bunch around my boobs making all dresses/skirts stupidly short. If I buy a bigger size, it just hangs everywhere else making me look like a massive shapeless freak.
>>
>big bewbs
>flat tum
Kek.
>>
Get checked for cancer if it's not obviously genetic in you.
>>
>>17137476
To answer first question its because it attracts attention that is unwanted I have not really had an issue with men they have been pretty polite but the girls are very catty. I have not had a female friend in 10 years people assume I am just some big boobed bimbo when really I own a web design company and do fishing as a hobby. Women are quick to judge and do not let me break the wall between us. Even though I am in my mid 20s almost now women still bully me and segregate me, I am very kind and do not have a victim complex I think realistically and I know that there is a wall between us because my boobs are a big intimidation factor. It is hard to explain unless you are a woman, women act very different to and around men.

I love when my husband makes me home made cards or love letters and when he watches subtitle anime with me even though he does not like to read he does it because it makes me happy. I also love when he will watch Disney movies with me. I love when he goes for walks with me down nature trails too and we end up seeing cool animals or he takes me to a place where you can pet the animals. I also really like back massages.
>>
>>17137496
I don't think breasts are determined by genetics, but she should probably get them checked for cancer, yeah.
>>
>>17137505
You obviously have a bias against women, I (and others, obviously) don't have a problem with big breasted women and usually feel sorry for them. There was no point to this thread other than the fact that OP wanted attention, there's nothing wring with that desu, but its a fact.
>>
>>17137481
Yes I hate that I have an hourglass figure my hips are smaller than my boobs but dresses are nope. Same with button down blouses the buttons never go up even I wear an XL. I use to get in trouble during highschool for my breasts when I was wearing the same clothes as the girls around me but more modest. It could be the most modest dress possible and my boobs turn it into a stripper dress.
>>
>>17136996
I like smaller boobs
>>
>>17137496
I was checked recently I am okay thankfully.
>>17137507
No big boobs on either side of my family. I think it may of been because I drank a lot of milk when I was younger. I developed C cups when I was nine.
>>
Deadlift
>>
ITT erotica
>>
>>17137534
I already lift Anon I do my squats and deadlifts. I have muscle but all it did was make them perkier if anything. I was hoping lifting may of been my cure because I have seen some women get their breasts smaller by gaining muscle.
>>
Try getting a perfectly toned ass to distract people from your huge breasts.
>>
>>17137531
Yeah it was probably the hormones in the milk.
>>
>>17137543
Is it a problem if they are big when you have good core strength?
>>
>>17137567
Yes. My body is strong but things like sit ups are difficult they are in the way. Plus running is a pain in the butt I have proper bras but my boobs will hurt after running because of their weight. I feel like they are limiting a lot of things I do which I dislike.
>>
>>17137505
>she's a subfag
and dropped
>>
>>17137584
p-pics
>>
>>17137596
The only dub I like really is FMA brotherhood.
>>
women bully each other for having large boobs lol? thats like

'hey nice 10 incher dickhead, bet you really please all the girls with that you fucking mole'

makes no sense
>>
>>17137027
look u took the bait, H size bra does not exist
>>
>>17137682
Women are very competitive.
>>
You got a pic? Wondering what all the fuss is about cause im a girl with DD's and hate them cause i think they are too big. Idk how you do it.
>>
>>17137671
What about nge
>>
>>17137770
meh
>>
>>17137740
Posted a page earlier that has girls with similar builds it does not look that different from DD in shape its just size. Its NSFW

>>17137441
>>
File: 1461163286170.png (347 KB, 468x400) Image search: [Google]
1461163286170.png
347 KB, 468x400
>>17137740
>implying boobs can be too big
>>
>>17137788
Your a guy, you wouldnt understand. They get in the way a lot and can cause back problems.
>>
Gonna need a pic to properly advise.
>>
>>17137781
Oh ok. I was looking for a pic and not a site. Those look like around the same size as mine, but your just thinner than me. Bra sizes always did confuse me, even though i am a girl. Lol
>>
>>17137821
Yeah its not that much of a difference just more weight to carry in the boobs. My idea cup size would be a C. If I could trade with someone I would.
>>
>>17137682
they say 'fat' instead of 'big boobs' because they're bitches

>>17137260
i have not. i would not complain if i saw some.
>>
>>17137531
>C cups at age nine
I-I'm 20 and barely have C's how'd you get lucky
>>
im not here to give you advice. but post your boobs
>>
File: 1462106230905.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1462106230905.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>17137012
>23
>married

God dammit
>>
>>17136988
Breast reduction surgery.

Not sure what else you were looking for.
>>
>>17139052
Fuck off faggot. You're supposed to be married by that age if you're going to do it, not going around fucking every whore or sucking every dick.
>>
I feel you OP.
I'm a 34GG
For me, my left boob is bigger than my right, and I hate that it's asymmetrical.
(Left boob is a GG, right boob is a DDD)
I wish I could reduce the left to match the right.

My issue is that when I have kids I want to be able to breast feed them. I have already discussed with my dermatologist the idea of the surgery, and she recommended I wait until after I have kids.

I do not, however, have an issue making female friends.
I did have that same problem with the tops looking too risque, but this never stoped me from making friends. I have many female friends and many male friends.

I will admit, however, that many of my female friends have made comments about my boobs, or asked to fondle them, or tried to help me find a bra or something.
I think they are just curious because theirs are smaller.
>>
>>17136988
There's no real way to do this without eating a reduction
Think hard on it, but if you really want one, I would say go for it
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.