[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related So I meet this girl a little over 2 years ago and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_4972.jpg (469 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4972.jpg
469 KB, 960x1280
Pic related

So I meet this girl a little over 2 years ago and we ended up hooking up while she had a bf (didn't know this). He finds out they break up and we keep doing stuff. Thinks he wants her back so she goes and finds out he wants nothing to do with her. She ends up dating this guy who is part of my friends group. She sees me again after a few months, leaves him, we fuck, then goes back to him when she thinks she's pregnant. She's done this 3 times now. So idk what to think. It's funny. It's like, whenever she's around me she talks about marriage and kids (since we first hung out), then tries to have me impregnate her only to go back to the same guy. Maybe she's trying to cuckold the dude? Idk.
>>
>>17136830
What if she pokes holes in your condoms and lies about being on the pill and shit? What's your plan?
>>
cut it off with this whore
>>
>>17136839
We've never used condoms and I've always came deep. She'd beg me to cum in her
>>
>>17136848
lol good plan
>>
>>17136830
So let me get this straight. Once in a blue moon she lets you have a go of her in the hopes that you'll babby her up then had over 40% of your salary for the next 18 years, then goes running off to Chad Thundercock for an actual relationship.

And you think this is the other guy getting cucked?
>>
>>17136878
Flip the roles then you have it right. She'd claim the baby as his because he's the one that showers her with gifts while I just bring her to my place, fuck, then she does my dishes. I've told her staight up that I only wanted to fuck but she still tries. The other dude begged for her back again. I've stolen her away from him every time.
>>
OP is the ultimate cuck. Not to say there isn't more cucking going on in this story...I call this 'cuck-chaos'
>>
>>17136830
She's got a pig nose, dude.

Not worth it.
>>
>>17136923
i can see this shit going on maury
OP, YOU ARE THE FATHER
>>
>>17136935
*jew nose
fixed that for you
>>
>>17136923
Right, and after he demands a paternity test because she's a slut and sleeps around, she's going to go after you for that child support money because she can't get it from him.

It's a mistake to continue to see this girl, and you're a complete fool for fucking her without protection. Enjoy your baby and STD's.
>>
>>17136923
>I just bring her to my place, fuck, then she does my dishes.
Lmao I used to do the exact same thing. This being said this girl smells like problems, better fuck her a couple more times with protection and then go your own way
>>
>>17136944
It... Doesn't look Jewish at all. It looks really European and piggish. And the stereotypical "Jew" nose isn't even an exclusively Jewish phenotype, either.
>>
>>17137068
She is half jew
>>
Chicks with this kind of relational chaos are often the product of a single mother.

It is absolutely essential to have an active and present father for a girl to turn out normal.
>>
>>17137152
Correct. Her father died when she was young but she has a step father she relies on. Step father is also divorced from her mother
>>
>>17137162
Wow so many red flags.

I would have passed her up waaay before now.
>>
>>17137152
>It is absolutely essential to have an active and present father for a girl to turn out normal.

Can we sticky this? Like globally?

Every skank/slut/whore I ever met had either no dad, daddy issues, or a step father who more than likely raped/molested her.
>>
File: 1439947029466.jpg (550 KB, 1500x1042) Image search: [Google]
1439947029466.jpg
550 KB, 1500x1042
>>17136848
Why are you acting like a nigger?
I'm not against sordid cheating relationships.
But if you can't see this comming >>17136985
You're a nigger. Because that's what's gonna happen.
>>
>>17137187
What if I told you I just didn't give a fuck? I felt. Nothing for her and I knew she was a slut going in. I just laugh that these guys have to date her and shit while I just pop in, get a nut , and she takes it back to whatever sucker wants to eat my seed out of her
>>
>>17137223
lol if you think that thot actually only does this for you
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.