[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, me and my bf, he is 38 and i 23, 8 months together. Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1437749318416.jpg (73 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1437749318416.jpg
73 KB, 797x957
So, me and my bf, he is 38 and i 23, 8 months together. Everything good, but since i lost my virginity with him, like 3 month ago, he become very jealous. I cant laugh, not even alone, he says that i am thinking in someone, i cant have friends, not even girls because i am bisexual, he read my cellphone and always is mad. He shouts at me for everything, he says i am a bitch. We
been back together like 6 times right now, he always apologizes and says that he is to jealous that he gonna change. But he doesnt. Yesterday he call me whore. Because i say i wanna have sex with him for text and he says that why if he is not right there with me. He apologizes again and text me: "I am boring that you make me think that. I guess that i find that you tell me that you are not a whore. That you make me know it". I truly start feeling guilty of something that i dont know. I love him, but every time that he insult me, that he shouts at me, i feel broken. Should i help him?
or leave him?
>>
Leave him you fucking idiot. This has to be bait. Like, what the fuck do you think, genius? He'll treat you like shit for eternity
>>
He's abusive, he's broken. Not you. Leave him and don't take no for an answer. If he promises to change it's manipulation. Abusers operate by isolating you from friends/support networks. He's paranoid and untrusting, and makes you feel like shit. Not all abuse requires a slap or punch. Get out and don't look back.
>>
>lose your virginity to him
>he calls you a whore

He's fucking insane, OP. Dump him.

There's a reason he's not in a stable, happy marriage at the age of 38.
>>
>>17136744
Way to go, genius. Your first clue should have been the fact that he's 38 and single prior to you. He's damaged goods and no one wants him, that's why he's not married at 38 fucking years old.
>>
>>17136753
He told me that i can leave him if i want. But he is always gonna be there. I dont know if that is cute or creppy.
>>
>>17136760
It's creepy and abusive. Your first mistake was dating a 38 year old guy. Your second mistake was making a big deal of giving him your virginity. Your third mistake right now is continuing to give him the time of your life. Cut contact with him, block his number, block all his social networking IDs and move the fuck on. He's forever going to disrespect you and pull the "oh you can cut contact with me any time but I'm always going to smarm my way into your life".
>>
>>17136760
Most likely neither, just desperate and pathetic. Leave him and cut contact even if he tries to reopen it years later. If he ever threatens or hurts you or gives you other genuine reason to fear for your life, get evidence and file a restraining order.
>>
>>17136764
>>17136768

Thanks anons. God. I thought he could change. There was hope. But certainly there is none
>>
>>17136785
To be honest both those posts you are thanking seem like they are writtwn by pyschos themselves
>>
>>17136744
He's being incredibly abusive. My first boyfriend (to whom I gave my virginity) was also significantly older than me and did a lot of similar things. Even if you may feel like you should stick around, YOU NEED TO LEAVE. He is nearing the middle of his life and wants a dumb young girl who doesn't know any better and won't leave him.
Leave
Right
Now
>>
>>17136825
Now he says he want me to be the mother of his childs.
>>
>>17136869
Abort mission. Dump him and get out of there OP
>>
>>17136869
WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO HIM?
>>
>>17136869
Sounds like he must really love you then. Maybe this is meant to be. Don't listen to the others op this is true love.
>>
>>17136888
Shut the fuck up.
OP for the sake of your sanity, happiness and youth, please leave.
>>
>>17136888>>17136885

Hahahaha weel is very obvius what i have to do. He just dont stop text but i dont text back so. Its over now. Sad emoji.
>>
>>17136894
block his number so you don't get any more of his stupid text messages.
>>
File: 1349388375363s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1349388375363s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>17136744
>So, me and my bf, he is 38 and i 23,
>nce i lost my virginity with him, like 3 month ago
>>
Get the fuck out of there.

Even if it doesn't seem "that bad," or that you still like some things about him, you deserve better than this.
>>
>>17136904
I cant. He is my boss. PLEASE DONT KILL ME ADV. Just can say that we dont back together. I dont want to be call whore again. Is extremely paintfull that someone that you love so much call you like that.
>>
>>17136744

Kek, I see this all the time. Women fall for the 'mature men' meme, and end up dating guys way older than them, not realizing that these 'men' are mentally and emotionally stunted which is the reason they're going for girls much younger than themselves. Mentally you're at the same place. He's actually incredibly immature, pretty much highschool tier. I've seen this scenario play it so often, I almost refuse to believe these sort of relationships have any other outcome.

Anyways, the obvious choice is to leave him. But if you're not mature yourself, which you probably aren't considering your lack of common sense, you'll probably stay with him and be miserable and cling to the idea of 'love' (which you haven't actually felt) and the idea of being with someone. So my advice is this: grow the fuck up, leave him, and try to aim higher, not older. Have someone in your life that treats you how you want to be treated, how you would treat them.
>>
>>17136934
I recommend you go seek out legal aid or some other pro bono scheme through your state's bar association. What your boss is doing is sexual harrassment and using sex to manipulate you into an unfair and unethical situation.
>>
>>17136744
This is manipulation, a very serious one.
You need to get out of there ASAP before more shit hits the fan.

Really, you know that's wrong, no human being deserves that, your dude is a possesive person with serious issues, and you're not going to pay for them.

If he's your boss, then time to look for other job in case you can't stay there.

I don't think you'll be able to keep your current job with that situation, this dude is crazy and will somehow revenge if you stay there. He's really immature and dangerous, stay away for your own mental and physical health.

Look for help ASAP and go away, really :)
>>
>>17136956
I guess that is more emotional insecurity that inmature. I realize that is more of dont want to be alone that i love him. Is never been a health relationship. I really like to find something that make me grow up. But i know there is none, i guees that maybe with time. I dont know
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.