[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 750x750
Are these signal that my Gf's mom wants to fuck me? Ever since I moved in, she has been wearing some really rights shorts that are always stuck between her cheeks, it's obvious that she doesn't wear any panties, and doesn't wear any bra either, usually when I'm around her, her nipples start to poke out, she constantly makes eye contact with me, and bends over in front of me, all the time, not so long ago, my gf went to meet up with her dad at a restaurant and I stayed home alone with her mom, I sat in the garage chilling, and soon her mom comes in the garage and asks if I'm afraid of coming inside, I said no, and she said she was just "kidding" I went in the house and now she started to ask me questions and walk around the house, then asked me to grab a few towels and to follow her upstairs, as I walked behind her up the stairs, her butt is so close to my face, the worst thing that could have happened is for her to pass a gas, but she didn't, lol. I gave her the towels and went back downstairs, then she called me and asked for me to bring her a candle and so I did, this time she was "fixing" her bed, hoping for me to offer help but I didn't (I regret this) she constantly gets close to me, to the point where I have no other option but to brush my crotch on her, but so far I haven't done it, she has even dared to bend when I walk behind her, just to pick up a piece of paper or something insignificant off the floor, what do I do guys??? I'm confused
>>
What do you WANT to do?
>>
>>17136745
I want to fuck, she's hot!
>>
>>17136681
Meanwhile in another thread
>I think my daughters bf has the hots for me
>keeps staring at my ass
>rubbing his junk on me
>I swear to god I can't even ask him for help around the house without him sniffing my ass
It's hot where we live so i usually dress light because it's my own home and this doesn't seem to be helping
>>
>>17136681
Women like to steal eachother's men.

Just like we like to steal eachother's women.

Even if it is her daughter. Women don't care. That's how low they are.
>>
File: 1375770204757.gif (785 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1375770204757.gif
785 KB, 400x225
>>17136954
>>
>>17136954
>Just like we like to steal eachother's women.
Speak for yourself. Most men prefer women who don't already have a dick inside them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.