[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I need help My girlfriend dumped me last friday after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463028636910.gif (2 MB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1463028636910.gif
2 MB, 500x335
Hey /adv/ I need help

My girlfriend dumped me last friday after I got jealous of her talking to her ex boyfriend. She dumped me and said it was because she couldn't take me being jealous anymore and therefore I felt guilty all weekend. This confused me as she always got jealous too. And id deal with it. Anyways, she told me not to talk to her until Monday therefore making me feel lonlier and shittier about myself. But hopeful I could fix it. Then come Monday we talked face to face. And I find out she actually left me because for like a week now she felt something for someone else. That someone else happens to be her ex boyfriend that cheated on her and guilt tripped her into her first time. It hurt so fucking bad finding out because now I feel like I was just a rebound. I feel like our relationship didn't mean shit. She was the first girl I brought to meet my family and hang out at my house for extended amounts of time (almost every day). I know this guys gonna hurt her again and I'm pretty sure she might be coming back begging to take her back. And I think I might give her a chance if I find out she's changed. As I know people can change. I used to be horribly jealous. But now I've reflected it and changed. And I do appreciate the fact that she didn't cheat on me and decided to break up before she did anything like that. But now I see her with her new/ex bf everywhere and I don't know what the hell to do or how to deal with it. It hurts and I wanna break down. And punch something and I'm just really upset. Im not hungry and I keep getting anxiety and panic attacks. Part of the reason Im not horribly angry at her is the fact that she has BPD and she like can't control outbursts and gets mad. But I still feel like I was betrayed. I feel sad and hurt like hell :( how do I deal with this?
>>
>>17136650
Don't fuck crazy pussy
>>
>>17136650
Just the same as you believe that this guy will hurt her after cheating on her previously, you have to realise that you'd be doing the same by taking her back.
Use this time to get over her and don't bother taking her back. You want to be her rebound twice?
Take care of yourself, she's making poor decisions with her life- don't do the same with yours.
>>
Jesus Christ, just get over it. Stop all contact with her, immerse yourself into hobbies and work and you'll stop caring at some point.

Keeping in touch with her and eventually accepting her back will only lead to more pain for you. People can change, but they very rarely do so. VERY rarely.

Also have some dignity.
>>
>>17136650
Yeah you guys gotta start really wondering why girls date you. Is it a rebound? Are you a beta cuck provider?

Some of you guys are so desperate you jump in feet first you don't even care if you get fucked over.
>>
>>17136650
Don't take her back, she betrayed you ruthlessly, so don't be a pussy and get over her. Her decisions indicate that she is not the person that is worth spending time on.
>>
Why would someone torture a poor doggo like that?
>>
>>17136650
>She dumped you.
>Then she told you not to talk to you.
>Then you talk actually talk despite being dumped.
>Then, surprise, it feels like our relationship didn't mean shit.
>Part of the reason Im not horribly angry at her is the fact that she has BPD
Now, I'm not sure how to break this to you in a friendly manner, so I won't.

You got dumped, no need to talk to her. She was apparently your first, I get it feels like a big deal but it really isn't. You feel like the relationship didn't mean shit because you have no other point of reference. Besides, that's completely irrelevant to how you (and to some extend both of you) felt during the relationship.

As well, who gives a fuck if she has BPD? I've worked as a personal assistant, people who have problems and don't want to use them as excuses work horribly hard to find coping mechanisms. The remainder are typically self-diagnosed or very happy with having something to blame for all their bad behaviors (since it relieves them of guilt). If either you or her use it as an excuse something is wrong on a level I can't even begin to explain.

As a finisher; Getting into a relationship means that you have to be prepared to get hurt. You're putting yourself out there, just like the other party is. There's nothing special about you or your situation, you just haven't been burnt before.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.