[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk what to do my gf was beat by her ex repeatedly and she feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (689 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
689 KB, 640x1136
Idk what to do my gf was beat by her ex repeatedly and she feels scared to open up to me because of that and I honestly just want revenge on him but I don't know how

Pic related
>>
File: 1393192025487.jpg (13 KB, 199x267) Image search: [Google]
1393192025487.jpg
13 KB, 199x267
How is pic related?
>>
Are you like 13?
>>
Boy looks young. Perfect age to start HRT.
>>
lmfao is that u or the ex in the pic?
either way, post vid of the fight
>>
I would fight him idk where he moved to he looks like a major faggot
>>
>>17136480
he could transform into a woman and then fuck her ex.
>>
what can I do to this faggot?
>>
>>17136488
Body the kid in front of other people who wouldn't jump in. It's called a honey dip just grab between this knees and waist from the side or back as tight as u can and lift him and drop him forward he won't want it after that
>>
Isn't that kid in pic related supposed to be a high school rapist from another thread?
>>
>>17136517
Whatever you do don't try to talk tough and tell him about things you will do to him. If he insults you give him a look and say I'll see you around or just walk away and do what you planned don't be scared worse case scenario you have to apologize to his parents for clapping him. Actions>>>tough talk all day
>>
>>17136488
Sry didn't see tht 1 let it go then there are many retards and you can't get them all back for everything, karma is a swinging door it's just nature, besides where would a kid learn something like that, probably his parents so you are going to change him or w.e you trying to do
>>
I would hurt this little faggot but he moved away and I can't find him all I have is his Insta and his phone # (248) 838-8975
>>
Revenge isn't going to help her mindset. I think you need to help HER instead of focusing on doing something stupid to HIM.
>>
>>17136535
What can I do to help her open up to me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.