[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find the courage to kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: g3D5jNz.jpg (257 KB, 988x988) Image search: [Google]
g3D5jNz.jpg
257 KB, 988x988
How do I find the courage to kill myself?
>>
You don't.
>>
>>17136083

Hang in there
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 338x450
>>
File: 1345085629179.gif (2 MB, 365x312) Image search: [Google]
1345085629179.gif
2 MB, 365x312
>>17136083
idk i supose the pain has to be preety bad or they have huge balls
ive thought of it alot but ill never do it
>>
>>17136145
Is he ok?
>>
Who do you love most? Think about the anguish that you will cause them. Now think of how great their life is going to be when they get over it. They'll have dealt with a great loss that is more meaningful to them then any other loss in the world. You will be personally responsible for making them stronger. This is the beautiful and disgusting truth that nobody will tell you.
>>
>>17136149
By this logic inflicting pain upon other people is ok in general.
>>
>>17136083
Courage is only in carrying on, even when you can see no light at the end.

An hero is for those who fear life too much.

If you still have access to the internet, you may still be in a good position to turn your life around. Tell us more about yourself.
>>
>>17136149
Or they'll snap under the strain of the grief and kill themself. In a way you as good as killed them yourself.
>>
>>17136110
>>17136091
I've been unemployed for 1 year and a few months since graduation. I can't take it anymore and nothing works.

I keep getting turned down from jobs in qualified for and its not because of better candidates. I don't get even an interview. Always radio silence or a shitty generic response saying I have a lot to offer and that I have an impressive background and skills but it doesn't meet the job

I apply for basic shit jobs and they tell me I'm overqualified and refuse to give me a chance
>>
>>17136083
>How do I find the courage to kill myself?
Outsmart your body by bipassing it's reflexes and impulses and no courage needed.
>>
>>17136083
You dont need courage, you just have to wait everyone dies.
Why suicide if you dont have courage? Dont add up bro go fuck something now.
>>
http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
>>
>>17136148
Yeah, dw
>>
>>17136415
What is your degree in?
>>
>>17136083
Honestly if u haven't done it already it isn't gonna happen.
>>
>>17136083
You already have more courage in waking up every day, continuing to apply for jobs, and now seeking help (although from 4chan).

If something's not working, change up the rules of life that you've worked up in your own head. You only think you have to get a certain type of job probably because you have a certain type of degree. Fuck that. Be an Uber driver, Geek Squad member or do something else that interests you (and helps you sustain a living) even though it has nothing to do with your degree. So what - your ego will say, "but ... but... I need to use my degree else people will look down on me." Fuck that nonsense right out of your head. Just keep getting up and going after things. Change your scenery, change something. You will surprise yourself.

The shitty part about life is that it never goes the way you planned it. But the same can be said of suicide attempts.
>>
desu i want to die as soon as possible but i dont want to kill myself. im homeless and have no resources. i cant find help anywhere
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.