[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Fall in love with girl >Get along great >New
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: kill me.jpg (62 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
62 KB, 500x570
>Be me
>Fall in love with girl
>Get along great
>New Years comes along
>Drunk texting and talking dirty
>She says she loves me
>I say I love her too.
>A few days later she takes it back
>A week later, I find out she kissed another guy
>I feel horrible and jealous
>I get mad at her for it
>I'm basically told that I shouldn't have gotten upset since we weren't officially dating, but she said she loved me...took and back and went kissing another guy right after
>It hurts
>I tell her I never want to date her
>I agree to still talk to her as friends
>Eventually she says she really loves me
>Says she means it this time
>I believe her
>She says she won't commit to dating me even though she loves me
>We argue.
>I still have resentment for her kissing that other guy
>Don't understand why she won't commit
>We stop talking for a while
>It breaks off, fades away
>I feel like I've lost my best friend
>Try to get her to be romantic with me again
>Argue with her again
>She gets mad at me for arguing with her
>I ask her to forgive me
>She won't
>I tell her I'll always care about her
>Haven't talked for a month

I'm a fucking idiot, but I did it all because I love her.

Was I wrong? I don't know.

I KNOW I made mistakes, but I just wish she had forgiven me.

I have been doubting my self worth because of this.

I gave into her head games and now I don't understand where it all went wrong.

I'm confused.
>>
lmfao
Girls don't act this way with guys they like OP. You are a play thing for her. Best thing to do is just block her and never talk with her again. You two can never be friends due to all this drama bullshit and you being so emotional about her.

Talk with other girls, once you get with a few you'll forget about her.
>>
>>17135946
You don't love her. She doesn't love you.

You want to fuck her, she wants your attention.

Move on, find someone who gives half of a shit about you, maybe graduate from high school and be happy.
>>
>>17135955

I think you might be right.

I thought I would have been over her by now.

But it just hurts. I thought she genuinely cared about me.
>>
>>17135977

I mean, I DID make mistakes. I was mean sometimes, I made her feel guilty for kissing that guy. But she had told me she loved me just FIVE FUCKING DAYS BEFORE.

I just feel like if she loved me she would have been able to forgive my faults.

I don't know
>>
I have had some similar situation before. I just want to tell you to forget her, because it can be very toxic to think again and again what you could have done. Move on as soon as you can. I haven't and I have been feeling like shit for a long time, so try to save yourself. I think that some people are just shitty or impulsive like that and there is little in your power to change it.
>>
Wait, you never dated or had sex? Your fault for beta orbiting and not making a move.
>>
THIS, is exactly the reason why girls are cunts and why I enjoy when they get rektd by life

fucking cunts, that missing chromosome really makes them stupid
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.