[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is a women too old to marry, when getting children is concerned.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1296564552575.gif (2 MB, 310x245) Image search: [Google]
1296564552575.gif
2 MB, 310x245
When is a women too old to marry, when getting children is concerned.

>Be me, be single, be old (37)
>My highschool crush (also old now but still very beautiful) is single as well (never married no children before).
>Thinking of giving it a try, but what if she already too old for children. Google is very mixed on the topic, but often it is said that 35+ it gets exponentially harder and the risk of getting potato child rises.
>>
Thats tru
at around 28 women's ovaries get turned upside down and become an hour glass. Pregnancies later in life may lead to complications like autism but not all of them. Look more into it and take the risk if you think she is worth it.
>>
If you're 37, the youngest woman you're probably going to get is a woman in her early 30s. Depending on how much risk you consider is too much, you may have missed the boat. Have you thought about adopting, or do you definitely want a biological child?
>>
>>17135933
Well if you have Your first child at 38, when that kid is 10 you'll be 48.
When that kid is 20 you'll be 58, so it is do able if you plan on retiring at 65 and don't raise a neet.
>>
>>17135933
who knows maybe you'll get one of the good "potatoes" thats socially retarded but cures cancer or proves einstein right or some shit
>>
>>17135944
>If you're 37, the youngest woman you're probably going to get is a woman in her early 30s
You know nothing. I'm 35 and currently fucking 3 different just turned 18 girls.
>>
>>17135944
I am not even that much into children desu, i just think they belong into a healthy family and that depp down all women them (need them).

She is a great person, i dont mind her age at all, i would take her over every 25 year old any day. I just think a marriage without children won't work.
>>
>>17135974
And by 18 do you mean 15?
>>
>>17135988
No,18. Go live out your pedo fantasies somewhere else
>>
>>17135944
that's not true though, early thirties is the socially acceptable age limit, but I used to work with a gir who was 22 and admitted to banging a 41 year old in a different department

he wasn't even good looking either
>>
>>17135974
OP here and can confirm, it really is much easier to get young pussy after a certain age and status. Thats kinda the reason i was looking for advice.

I am really into that women, i was mad in love with her in HS and she hasent changed a bit. But i also see all the younger girls i could have and that keeps me thinking.
>>
>>17135994
Bang the old HS crush a few times, you'll get over her fast
>>
>>17135974
>>17135991
I'm assuming OP wants to settle down and have a long term relationship and maybe start a family, given the topic of his thread. Mindless fucking is not what I was talking about; mere sexual compatibility can be found with a person of any age, but settling down is difficult with a large age gap.

>>17135985
There's nothing wrong with a child-less marriage unless the couple want children. You have nothing to lose by giving a relationship a go.
>>
>>17135999
ahh my mistake, then yes I would shoot for early thirties late 20's at the very latest, the younger they are the more likely they are to divorce your ass and take half
>>
It always makes me chuckle when people claim it's easier to laid in your 30 than when your 18, yet they are still banging 18 year olds.

Getting sex when your 18 is easy, you can get with anyone older or younger because you are care free, have no commitments and have plenty of free time.
>>
>>17135999
>There's nothing wrong with a child-less marriage unless the couple want children. You have nothing to lose by giving a relationship a go.

Maybe it is just my experience but I have never seen a child-less marriage work. One couldn't make up a couple so perfect as my cousin and his wife, you could just see the love between them. They found out that he couldn't have children and at first they were ok with it.
But 7 years later when she entered the her mid 30s she left him, to marry someone else and have children. Just one example, i know few more.
>>
>>17136018
In that example, they wanted children. It's probably similar in your other examples too. You said that you don't really want children, and she might not either.
>>
>>17136016
It's more the confidence to get with experience, at 18 i was so shy i would hardly talk to girls in my class. Now with 30+ and after a couple of relationships, i am much more confident, know what to do, which in return turns girls on more. So it is easier.
>>
>>17135933
You are 37 and post like a redditor ("be me" because you obviously are in danger of telling the story from someone else's perspective)
You still stalk your crush from school
You aren't married yourself and have never been
You have given any indication that the woman is interested in you or even wants kids
You have not given any indication that you can do better or attract a younger woman

>be you
>be a fucking idiot
>be worried about having retarded kids when being you is socially stunted and pining for someone they knew once
>>
>>17135994
>I am really into that women, i was mad in love with her in HS
Your grammar is terrible and you can't love someone you were not romantically involved with, it was a crush, you are very dramatic for a 37yo
>>
There are higher risks of having a child with certain forms of disabilities if the women is 35+. Most of those disabilities can be tested for pretty early on, and you can terminate the pregnancy if you wish. The quality of your own sperm will also decrease with age, regardless of your partner's age.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.