[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/ Any word on how I can stop being so unbelievably mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1458273984370.jpg (15 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1458273984370.jpg
15 KB, 480x433
Sup /adv/

Any word on how I can stop being so unbelievably mad all the time? I don't always fly off the handle, I probabley only lose my shit and rage about once every couple months at my best and 2-3 times a month at my worst

I try real hard I meditate, work out, and smoke pot occasionally but it's not enough, and I still find my self mad as hell all the time

So any advice
>>
I'd suggest an anger counselor. If you find yourself flying off the handle it is because you literally just cannot control it. A counselor will teach you methods to keep yourself under control.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 500x351
stop smoking pot. I have the same problem and you'd think pot helps but it doesn't. I'm much better at controlling myself when going straight edge-ish
>>
>>17135372
Really? That's interesting thx for the /adv/ice
>>
>>17135257
What makes you angry ?
>>
>>17135382
People,
>people who would rather Fuck Shit up for 2 hours instead of steping down and letting someone else do it
>people to pridefull to take advice
>people to stupid and uncaring to make sense of anything
>people to lazy to fix themselves or thier problems
>people who have no issue hurting you but if that see you cry then they want to speal out some quick Im sorry nonsense
>people who say sorry, not to apologize, but to shut you up
>people who are too focused on "who's"right instead of "whats" right
>people who don't care
>people who try to talk smart when there not
>>
>>17135382
Also the fact that no body cares
>parents treated me like shit from 12-19
>told me they didn't want me
>at 20 told me there leaving back to our home state and they admit to testing me like crap but still don't want me to come with them
>told me to drop out of high school so I can get more hours at work and move out so I don't have to go with them
>have a kid and they tell me they want to help because they don't want me to treat thier grandson the way they treated me
>"no one deserves to be treated that way anon"
>tell me if girl or baby go I'm back to black sheep mode
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.