[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Her smile....jpg (21 KB, 225x295) Image search: [Google]
Her smile....jpg
21 KB, 225x295
>You have up most of 5 years, but might die sooner
>You're going to die painfully regardless of when
>You could die any day even by your own terms
>What would you do?

I don't have many good ideas of what I should do with what I have left so give me something good.
>>
have a kid, travel make a time capsul/burry it leave a map for future anons
>>
File: 1352764738716.jpg (23 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1352764738716.jpg
23 KB, 284x284
>>17135065

Daniel you are one dumb motherfucker
>>
>>17135052

id think about all the things i wanted to do, and find a way to do them. I was in a similar position recently [spoiler] but now im in remission [/spoiler].

at the time I had three shows I wanted to produce in some form. when I was told I might have a little over a year i figured i could just speed write them as a series of 9 books instead, and release them online for hte fuck of it.
>>
>>17135065
>I don't have the time to start a family
I am afraid of being with a girl because I don't want to force my burdens on her.
And I don't want to leave my kid and wife to a future of some prick who might beat them.
>>
>>17135052
Wouldn't change a thing. Not that I'm living a shit life or a great one. Just nothing much in this life worth doing to me. Bring it on, I wanna see what death is like. It's the only thing I've currently got to look forward to as far as I can see. I'm kinda excited for it. Makes me feel like I did when I was a kid looking forward to a field trip or something
>>
>>17135052
crack and heroin
whatever else i can do while fucked up on crack and heroin
>>
>>17135052

Fuck everyone I can.

What's the point of saving myself for a long term relationship if I'm literally going to die before I can establish one?
>>
>>17135052
I would just complete anything i left incomplete (tell my parents i love them, move out, spend my Savings) and do whatever i NEVER wanted to do (go to clubs, get drunk, do stupid shit).

The problem about living a irresponsible life is that you may not die before having to face the consequences, but if it's certain that I'll do, then it's actually great.

Since I'm a cautious person and like to plan things, having a known "expiration date" actually sounds awesome in my mind, but not being close to it.
>>
Anything else?
>>
Maybe a little risk taking. Sky diving could be fun. But for the most part I feel that what a person does in their final years defines them so no crack parties for me. Just get everything in order and continue life as normal. With a healthy dose of excitement I would otherwise ignore.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.