[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressed over girl or life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (321 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
321 KB, 500x375
I'll sum it up

>Acquaintances with girl on good terms; we rarely talk and see each other tho

>Tried to hit on her looks once saying she looked damn fine and she responded with haha, thanks. I took it as a means to back off

>Trying to sort out a lot of shit in my life, like finding a job

>literally gave up on her because she's been around the block and that most women aren't worth dating because I'm not up to par standards and they're not up to mine

>go on snapchat

>all dolled up at a top class bar on the snappy chatty app

>for some reason I'm angry but don't know why

I want to know how do I turn this to good motivation for myself to improve? I've been a crying jobless neet for a year and this pretty much set me off the edge of physical pain.
>>
File: 1380449807696.jpg (31 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1380449807696.jpg
31 KB, 500x344
>>17134958

>hit on girl

>because she doesn't want to see me I decide girl is not good enough for me

>see her having a good time without me and get mad

Make up your mind, dude. You're behaving like a child. You're like the poster child for /r9k/ dysfunction.
>>
>>17134971
I realized at the end that we might not be compatible. I'm a jobless neet who's depressed and this girl who looks like a innocent person has been around the block and goes to top class places

It's not the fact that I can't make up my mind. I'm slowly realizing that I'm angry with where I'm at life. Just want to know how do I turn this to something positive rather than hanging myself
>>
>>17134981
How do you know if she gets around? If you feel that way forget about it.

It would be wise to show her that you want to be exclusive , or ask if she's interested when she's single.

It pays to be there when the girl you want frees up.

In the meantime be happy! Go out and enjoy yourself as well.
>>
>>17134981

>It's not the fact that I can't make up my mind.

Its exactly about making up your mind. I'm talking about this situation in particular but also the bigger picture.

You know as well as I do that if this girl had responded to you differently and wanted to be with you you would be dating her right now.

Make up your mind in the sense that you have to decide whether or not you're the victim or the hero in this little drama of yours. The immaturity you desperately hold onto in you is making other people responsible for the things that you should be responsible for.

You're angry where you are in life so you're turning it outwards on to other people.

>Just want to know how do I turn this to something positive rather than hanging myself

Stop the denial you're swimming in right now. Your problem is bigger than this girl. Your handling of this situation is merely a symptom of a much larger dysfunction.

You are angry at her because she isn't yours, and dismissing her as a whore and "not good enough for you" is your defense mechanism kicking in, trying to protect you from facing the fact that you may have just blown it with a really cool girl.

Start facing it. Start facing all of it. See a therapist, man.
>>
>>17134981

by fixing your life instead of whining.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.