[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this relationship last?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Nurse.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Nurse.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
Hi i have a "friend " who recently turned 17 and is in a mental hospital for attempting suicide. This is sorta related, he's never had much of a relationship with girl. Since he's been in the hospital, he grewfond of a certain nurse. She would talk to himall the time . He never had sex before which was something he was pretty sure no one would want to do with him, but he thinks she's different. After he's done his treatment,do you guys think this could go anywhere? Just for reference she 29 .
>>
>>17134745
No. He's 17. He's a shitstorm of emotions right now. For teens, everything either puts them at the top of the world, or at the bottom. What's most likely the case is that a nurse is really good at her job, and extremely compassionate, and sympathetic towards a young boy she finds more interesting than the hundreds of other patients she's come across in her line of work. I'm not going to say he's stupid for feeling these things, but he sounds like he's reading way too far into this situation. That doesn't diminish the importance this nurse may have in his life. He can still gain a lot by being around someone who's nice to him, and treats him well, but if he's feeling some sort of romantic spark, I can almost guarantee that the feeling is not mutual.
>>
>>17134745
Not a chance. It's called empathy. All medical personnel are taught it. We understand your problem but we don't sympathize with it. You do what you can to help. But a patient is a patient. You sympathize with all of them you will not make it very far.

EMS Medic
>>
>>17134779
But she's had sex with him...
>>
>>17134812
I don't think OP stated that she had sex with him, just that his "friend" thinks that the nurse will.
>>
>>17134820
No I'm op lol...she did.
>>
>>17134745
shes not coming onto him she is trying to make him feel better
>>
Your "friend" could possibly have a relationship with the nurse. But she's a "rule breaker" so there's no telling where it'll end up.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.