[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly feel like whenever I try to do anything with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: balls.jpg (83 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
83 KB, 400x225
I honestly feel like whenever I try to do anything with this girl its like I get kicked in the nuts. It sucks and I'm getting depressed. I don't know what to do.
Shes knows my feelings towards her, I talked to her about it and she admitted she has the same feelings sometimes when we hang out but she doesn't want a relationship right now because of the past ones. I get it, I been in a spot like that.
But this girl invites me to do everything. Even to go on vacation with her and her family for 5 days. And I go, no questions asked.
This morning she texted me saying shes stupid because she is missing her old ex who treated her like shit. I do my best to cheer her up and I follow up with a text after I get out of work. She tells me shes sitting depressed in her room. I tell her that im going to take her out tonight. She agrees and seems excited. Everything seems good right? No she texts me an hour later telling me to invite more people... okay.jpeg I tell her that the people I would invite wouldnt want to go to the bar tonight. So she texts me that shes inviting 2 people, a guy that she messed around with and some other girl... at this point Im pissed, and depressed. I was trying to cheer her up, do something nice... I dont get it.

I have about an hour or so until we go to the bar. I need advice quick on what to do. Also have to book my hotel rooms by Friday for this vacation ($400+ could be wasted)...
>>
>>17134720
No, this is dishonorable. OP, buy a belt and a knife. Color the knife red, buy some green rat poison or something, and rub the top with it until the top of the knife is green. Then, color the belt in alternating blocks of red and black and make tiny cuts in between each block. When you see the guy, slash the knife at him back and forth twice while yelling "dd spec". Then, whip him a few times with the belt until he's on the floor. Yell "gf", loot his body, and walk away.

Bonus if you can eat an entire shark and drink a vial of yellow milkshake during the fight.
>>
She said it herself: she doesn't want a relationship.

Maybe she does have feelings for you, but she may be trying to squash those and move on. Best advice? Move on. Keep being friends but learn to accept it may not be what you want it to be.
>>
>>17134720
she wants sex but doesnt find u attractive. when a girl says shes not ready she means she doesnt want to get hurt again yes but trust me if yo uwere attractive she'd go out with u
>>
>>17134720
You're getting dragged along, you two will never be together. You are essentially her gay best friend and thats you will ever be to her, a play thing that she can dump her emotions on. Cut her off or better yet, use her as a way to get with her friends and fuck them. Once you've fucked a few of her friends I suggest never talking to her again, there is too much emotional baggage with that chick for it to be a healthy friendship.
>>
Don't pick up the tab for 4 people op
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.