[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I put on these brand new track pants for college and my gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: NTrjdgW.jpg (33 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
NTrjdgW.jpg
33 KB, 650x433
So I put on these brand new track pants for college and my gf tells me I shouldnt wear them. They are new I just havent worn them yet either. When I ask her why? she said because I'll look like a criminal? Get into an argument over them, tells me she'll break up with me if I wear them. What is so bad about these brand new track pants? I see people wearing ripped clothes at college

ps. Im fit and do lift, they suit me very well
>>
Italian mobsters and Russian gangsters wear track suits.

Your gf threatening to break up with you if you wear something is a bitch move though. 0/10 would not approve.
>>
>>17134478
Because track pants look ridiculous even when you're running, why would any sane person wear them as normal clothing?

/fa/ is a better board for your question
>>
>>17134481
Are you stuck in time or something? The mob dosent even exist in America anymore, that was 20 years ago
>>
>>17134493

>The mob dosent even exist in America anymore, that was 20 years ago

First off, thats 100% false.

>When I ask her why? she said because I'll look like a criminal?

Secondly, your girlfriend is 100% right. Maybe she doesn't want to be seen with a guy that looks like a shitty eastern block coke dealer.
>>
>>17134519
you stupid or something? Even john gotti jr gave the mob up, its over buddy, if you call a couple of italians selling gear here and there the mafia then you must be a bit lost
>>
>>17134478
Wear the track suit boi

>>17134481
>>17134485
>>17134493
>>17134519
>>17134566
Whatcha got against track suits?
>>
>>17134485
/fa/ is the most ridiculous thing on 4chan
>>
>>17134575
who are these niggers? Now I DONT want to wear the tracksuit pants hahaha
>>
man i fucking love track pants
>>
>>17134519
Where in America does the mob exist? And John gotti's off spring niggers don't count
>>
>>17134621
Italian mob
>>
I love track pants but i only wear them around the house, when exercising or when going to Walmart, etc. So i agree with your gf
>>
As a guy who doesn't care much about what people wear as it doesn't define a person i dont care if you wear it but if a girl tells me she would break up with me if i wear a star wars shirt and sweatpants outside yeah imma dump her immediately

Dont judge people by clothing
Some wear whats comfortable and some wear shit thats expensive to show off
I would respect the former more
>>
The OP is from 36 hours ago. Moron 3 posts up is guy who bumped it
>>
You wear those track pants. A lot. With every opportunity you get. Show that bitch that she ain't deciding what you wear. You can wear dresses if you want to, nigga.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.