[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Ask Out Guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 8TzFpra.png (190 KB, 1022x800) Image search: [Google]
8TzFpra.png
190 KB, 1022x800
Hi /adv/, I'm a female who'd like to ask out a guy in my year. I'm not sure what details to include so I'll provide anything that'll help you give me advice on how to go about doing this
>>
Just ask him out

Wanna go for a coffee
Walk in the park
Ice cream
See a movie
Whatever you wanna do
>>
>>17134427

any details are more helpful than no details. generally speaking with girls you get it easy

>talk to him
>ask him if he'd like to get some coffee (or other activity you know you'd both enjoy)

pretend to be shy if you arent, he'll get it.
>>
>>17134427
if u have his number just text him anon wanna have coffee or something or if u dont have it just talk to him when his alone
>>
>>17134427
How would you want him to ask you out? Do that.
>>
>>17134433
this.
>>
>>17134427

ayyy you wan sum fucc?
>>
>>17134427
Oh, cat pics are nice if you have any c:
>>
I'm not sure how I'd like to be asked out

Random details about me:
Kinda nerdy (one of top of the class), share one class where he sits behind me
Bubbly/shiny until I run out of energy
Like to hum/sing/whistle everywhere (he's seen/heard me doing this)
Plays some vidya/reads a shit ton
Okay in looks

Random stuff about him:
Attractive, very quiet tall person (almost never talks in class, keeps to himself, wears dark plain clothing)
Also top of the class
Apparently plays lots of smash/is good at it
Inactive on facebook

We've had one very long conversation I initiated, we talked about vidyas/school in general (conversation was ~4-5 months ago lmao)

Stopped trying to initiate convo after that, had to focus on lots of things
>>
>>17134449
I think he's had 1 girlfriend before a long time ago when I first met him

He used to be rather popular but now dresses plainly and keeps to himself

oh, and he's a skater
>>
>>17134482

Sounds like a beta nerd. I am also a beta nerd and my current girlfriend of three years asked me out as well. She pretty much just said, "I like you a lot. If you like me too, do you wanna go out?"
>>
>>17134679

I should mention though that we were very good friends at the time.
>>
>>17134679
O-oh ;-;

Would you say this advice works if we're not close friends, or friends at all for that matter? He's super nice to everyone he interacts with but friends with very few
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.