[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother and wife hate my gf, my gf is taking me to an abyss,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1304459466056.jpg (59 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1304459466056.jpg
59 KB, 344x326
Dating a girl since October (she's 33, I'm 25). I live with my older brother, his wife and their 2 children, basically have a bed in the kids' room. She "broke up" with me on February out of the blue, came back after 3 days begging for pardon. Since then, everything has gone uphill with my relationship with my brother. I'm being deluded by her to think that he's fucking me over while I'm here staying with them, paying $700 (food included), and I argued today with him about that rent and the fact that he wants to go 50/50 on the new cable contract (when I just use internet and they added a premium cable plan because of the kids' channels). They state that I'm speaking like my gf and I'm having no own personality. Spoke with two friends and they basically are recommending to get out of there, and I'm scared as fuck because my brother will think I'm turning my back on him. He and his wife are now telling me basically to break up with her or she will fuck me up.

I got no fucking idea on what to do, I feel like I'm fucked on both sides.
>>
>>17134278

sounds like all your focus is on your brother.

my advice would be to break up AND move out.
>>
Moving out should be your first priority
>>
Your girlfriend sounds like shit, but she is right about you paying too much. I mean jesus, I own a 1 bedroom apartment with utilities included for $850. I know there are different currencies, but that still sounds expensive to rent out a room occupied with kids already.

Also this >>17134313
>>
Move out
Its unfair to ask of you to pay for that shit

Like when my friends want to split cash and all and i "have" to give them the same amount but i dont drink or smoke or anything ill just buy my own bottle of water and be done with it
>>
700 a month for a room? Do you live in some expensive city? Even still that's still really high for family.

Personally, I would leave. They don't respect you, and it shows.
>>
>>17134330

for half a room he shares with the kids.

i live in hollywood, two bedroom apartment with a view of the sign and i pay 760 for my half.
>>
>>17134278
Move out. Now.
>>
>>17134335
Ah, miss read the OP.

OP, your brother is cunt and is taking advantage of you. They hate your gf because she is a sound of reason that is a threat to you discovering that they are fucking you over. Leave. Get your own place or find someone to share a place.
>>
>>17134330
he said it includes food though so that's a thing
>>
>>17134369

I live alone and spend $40-50 max a month
>>
>>17134321
>>17134313
>>17134330

Yes, basically my brother plays the victim role and I'm tired of that shit. I mean, he's my brother and he loves me and I love him, but I feel like he is fucking me over, always tells me that I'm not prepared to live alone.

But her wife had an accident and stopped working. He works 2 jobs, but I can't avoid feeling bad because of the children. I always bent over to him all my life, and feel like I'm draining myself out to help him, and he helps me.
>>
Take your GF and leave, your family is taking advantage of you and it sounds like she has a brain in all of this and that is why they hate her. Your family is holding you back, man. You can get an actual apartment that is decent for less than half that for no utilities in some areas. I'd just find my own place with my gf.
>>
>>17134378

get out. he will find a way to figure things out. he has to. but he cannot let it be scamming his own brother. if he has the money for premium channels and such for hte kid he cant be struggling THAT hard mate.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.