[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much do tattoos hurt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: anterior.jpg (23 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
anterior.jpg
23 KB, 500x339
like in the highlighted spots on anterior view

will i cry?
>>
it really depend of the person pain tolerance. it's not the same for everybody, i've seen guys almost sleeping when they were tattooed on the tibia, and some almost crying when they were tattooed on the middle of their back.

there is only one way to be sure anon...
>>
Really depends on your pain tolerance. Some people may scream and cry from it, others will barely feel it.
>>
>>17134271
If you have to ask you're a bitch and you're going to cry. The artists will laugh at you after you leave. Fuck you.
>>
well i'm asking specifically about myself. my friend was gonna go with me but now she has to pick up her sister from school first and drop her off with her kids so i'll start alone. tattoo artist thinks it will take maybe a few hours for mine so she'll come partway through and then she'll be there for moral support but i'm scared of the first part without her?

so much will it hurt ME specifically :(

>>17134340
igaf if artist thinks i'm a bitch. just hoping i don't cry and he feels like he has to stop or something. also afraid i might jerk around some from pain and mess him up :(
>>
>>17134340
>check out the edge on this guy

Not OP but I'd probably ask the same thing out of curiosity if I were planning on getting a tattoo. I've ripped my entire big toenail off to the cuticle and the root of the nail out. Kinda felt good honestly, but I'd still ask how a tattoo felt...
>>
Where there's fat, it will be relatively painless. When the needle is touching bone, that's where it starts to hurt. My gf cried during her tattoo on her finger.
>>
>>17134394
oh i see. i think mine will be on fatty areas and very bony areas so... yeah :P

thanks friend <3
>>
>>17134271
the ass won't hurt that much, the thigh will. Unless you're overweight then it wont hurt at all
>>
>>17134394
What this anon said.

Areas with fat and muscle usually hurt less but bone and folds (armpit, neck inner elbow) hurt more. Its also dependant on pain tolerance.

Good luck. First tat I got was a six hour session on my upper back.
>>
Tattoos are so fukn stupid. And ugly most of the time. ESPECIALLY on a woman. When I see a tattoo on a chick, fine or not. I am instantly turned off. It's just my opinion. So stfu tanku
>>
>>17134832
>>17134845
yeah i'm like underweight and bony in places :/

so this should be fun lol.

>>17135002
uh okay? thanks for your opinion i guess. mine's gonna look nice though :)

all the boys will want me
>>
>>17134271

They hurt but the pain won't kill you. Depends a lot on the spot too. I have my entire left arm covered in a full sleeve and the only spot that sucked was near the arm pit and the weenis.

Now my chest peace.. that shit sucked man, the sternum is the worst place I have gotten tatted, and I've been tatted a lot of places. Fuck the sternum and fuck the area around the nipples.
>>
Tattoo in three hours!

I'm so nervous lol
>>
>>17136559
Be sure to post a pic when it's done.
>>
>>17135144
>all the boys will want me

Yeah, tattoos are totally the nr.1 thing guys give a shit about on girls.
>>
>>17136564
lol okay. is geeky tat and i haven't seen what the artist has drawn up yet. wonder if anyone here will even get it, may be more of a lit thing xD

>>17136631
omg that's such good news. i'm so looking forward to needing to fight the guys off with a stick!
>>
>>17136637
>i haven't seen what the artist has drawn up yet
Remember, if you don't like it don't get it. It's your body, and you're the one who needs to be happy with the results. If anything bothers you about it, speak up and if he's willing to work with you great, if not then find someone who is.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.