[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hook up with girl for the first time >couldnt get it up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1462473224050.png (2 MB, 1280x844) Image search: [Google]
1462473224050.png
2 MB, 1280x844
>hook up with girl for the first time
>couldnt get it up
>a week later I send a message asking if she wants to try again
>"seen" but no response
>half a year later shes still liking every single thing I post on facebook for some reason

I still want that puss and for the most part the whole ordeal was just peachy
should I send her another message?
>>
Sure, why not?

There's nothing you have to lose from it.
>>
>>17134232
Unfriend her and move on.
Cut your losses, she's not worth it.

Plenty more fish in the sea.
>>
File: 1440043751337.jpg (42 KB, 496x501) Image search: [Google]
1440043751337.jpg
42 KB, 496x501
>>17134232
I must have those pancakes.
>>
>>17134232
Let her know you thought the sex was otherwise great, she probably thought you couldn't get it up because of her.
>>
>>17134305
i know right

im salivating so hard
>>
>>17134232
THICK!!!
>>
>>17134318
this might be the problem
she had a pretty decent muffintop when I was with her and it must of been a very very new and signifigant addition when we hooked up
its been awhile and she hasnt updated her profile pics since then either so she might of gained even more weight (she was new to america) which I dont have a problem with because I secretly have a little bit of a chubby fetish

most of it was pretty awkward (first time too) in an obvious woopsie haha sort of way so I dont know how id say that
maybe theres something else I can say
or how would I put it
>>
>>17134521
Yeah, it was probably that, I know a girl who went through a similar situation.

What do you mean, muffin top? Could you post a pic of a body that looks *like* hers?
>>
File: !#.jpg (151 KB, 952x1252) Image search: [Google]
!#.jpg
151 KB, 952x1252
>>17134541
sort of like this
normally/all of her other pics has her looking model thin
>>
>>17134571
Oh, so she thinks you care that she was caught in a lie, those pics are probably pretty old and she just can't accept the truth.. Just make sure she knows you don't care and you'll get another chance.
>>
>>17134571
who is that?
>>
File: @326.jpg (127 KB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
@326.jpg
127 KB, 1000x747
>>17134583
there not actually old at all
she just got gained some pounds quick

I made the thread because I sent her a message saying exactly "are you interested in trying that again sometime?" a week after the fugging
with no response
and shes still liking all the stuff with my face in it half a year later

>>17134587
http://stufferdb.com/index?/category/345-thislittlepiglet&acs=this
>>
>>17134305
They're probably disgusting in the middle. There's no way they didn't burn the outside without leaving the inside completely cold/wet.

It would be like eating a giant gusher
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.