[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is the whole idea of privacy a western social construct? pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 634x421
is the whole idea of privacy a western social construct?
pic related, took a few creep pics of this milf on weekend, had to be so fucking careful.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 634x421
>>
>>17134101
Everything is a construct.
Well, just ideas really- but you get the point I hope. Ps: don't be a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>17134101
This isn't advice related. Take your Christmas cake over to >>>/b/
>>
>>17134101

>is the whole idea of privacy a western social construct?

>pic related, took a few creep pics of this milf on weekend, had to be so fucking careful.

The short answer is no.

This woman you took pictures of on the beach, while she may not be cool with you taking pictures and putting them on the internet, has no reasonable expectation of privacy.

Going to the beach and getting nude was her choice, thus does not fall under the category of privacy.

If she were in her home and you were peeping through her windows taking these pictures it would be a completely different argument and would be very much so related to the topic of privacy.

If the construct that you're talking about here is the european countries are typically more open about nudity and sexuality than america then you're correct, and that would be considered a social construct.

But no, I have a feeling no matter the country anyone would be upset if someone were spying on and/or photographing them against their will.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 466x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 466x703
One more of her walking to her car, I think she might have noticed me lol
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.