[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Update from "Gf is sad" thread yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0032.jpg (473 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
473 KB, 1242x2208
>Pic related as fuck
It's the same anon from before if you remember. I sent that text I wrote up, a little edited. She responds with pic related.

I think this rules out cheating, she also said she is safe and was not assaulted or raped or anything.

That being said, I need I could use some anons to help decipher this shit
>>
She's breaking up with you.
>>
Note: I didn't see the thread yesterday so I have no extra context.

She is breaking up with you because she is unhappy. No, it has nothing to do with you. No, there is nothing you can do about it. Accept it and move on.
>>
>>17134075
>Dear Simon, for reasons I won't tell you I will not interact with you in any way until I see fit.

Man, you are now on relationship holiday. Enjoy. Maybe write back you expect reply until D days and that you still love her no matter what. It seems to me there is nothing more you can do right now. Maybe find new girlfriend?
>>
Doesn't rule out cheating, ex's and shit
Also stress and past issues
Jesus fuck thats a stupid excuse for not being able to say a thing

If i got that text id call it a break up

Whats the point in having someone if you keep everything to yourself
Dunno man, sucks and dont hold too much for hope
>>
Fuck, if I got a message like that I would at the very best stay quiet until she messaged back at the worst, Leave her the fuck alone for the rest of her life.
>>
What are you like 18? This is the most convoluted "i'm not ready for a relationship right now" cliché.

She's not willing to try with you? Simply put she doesn't feel much for you anymore. I'm sorry to put it so harshly, but I and many other people have used this same excuse as a gentle way to get out of a relationship blameless.

Sorry buddy. There are other girls out there. Break ups are not the end of the world.
>>
She's probably thinking about the past, she's perhaps just depressed and sad or she's thinking "I couldv'e done better" or some shit like that

Anyway, she's breaking up, by leaving you cold in the dark she has already made her decision. I'd recommend saying something like "Communication is key in a relationship" and giving her the dilemma to either talk to you or leave you.
>>
She's either begging for attention or too chicken to just break up with you. In my less mature days I've said something similar and it was basically to avoid having to actually say the words " I'm sorry, but we're not working anymore".
>>
>>17134087
Basically something happened at work after a bunch of other shit (friend tried to sudoku, other friend bullied her) so she's went dark and this and another text is all he's got
>>
>>17134110
Too chicken

OP break up and when she agrees with it its all going to be clear
And yes she was being a bitch the whole time with the radio silence
>>
>>17134120
So I talked to her mate and apparently she hasn't been at school or anything for the past while.

But you're right. I said we should break up and she said "I don't know" and then I said it again and she said okay and that she'd let me know when she's better (if she gets better).

It's over, I'm pissed off at her but up until this point she was all I could ever have asked for.

If she doesn't come back, it's gonna be a bitch having to see her often at uni next year.
>>
>>17134075
Why not just give her some space?
>>
>deciphering it
She's clearly fucking telling you.
She needs space. Back off. Let her be. Why the fuck is it so hard for you to get it?

Man, Simon, you're dumb as bricks.
>>
>>17134289
No, I'm literally on the autistic spectrum, thanks tho
>>
>>17134248
Maybe she really has issues now
Maybe you will see her with a random guy in a week

Best of luck m8
>>
>>17134248
It's clear, you shouldn't be in relationships.
You should even take some time off from society.
>>
>>17134325

I'm not OP, but you're fucking retarded. You're the one who can't read the writing on the walls. You've probably never been in a relationship in your life if you think 'giving space' would have changed a single fucking thing.
>>
>>17134325
Hey, don't be a dick. His gf clearly was being a bitch and he's probably young as fuck judging by how naïve he is
>>
>>17134336
It also wasn't just about her needing space

She ignored the guy after telling him something happened to her and she wont talk to him and wont say why and that she cant tell him when she's going to be able to talk to him again

Dude was worried sick for days
>>
File: simon-adult.jpg (77 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
simon-adult.jpg
77 KB, 1024x576
>she needs space simon
>>
>LITERALLY a text message breakup
jeez is this how everybody does business these days? Back in the good old days we used to do it face to face as a courtesy
>>
>>17134395
It's sort of LDR and apparently she's been locked up in her house for days
>>
>>17134395
Her text isnt even a break up really
She doesn't have the guts

If you mean his text yeah but she wouldn't meet with him anyway
>>
>>17134342
>>17134336
You bitches don't even know the whole story, shut the fuck up.
>>
OP are you the Ice King?
>>
>>17134539
I have no idea what that means

>>17134516
Do you know the whole story?
>>
>>17134075
You got dumped, but in a childish way. You're better off
>>
>>17134594
It's a character from a stupid tumblr cartoon. Don't listen to his shit question.
>>
>>17134075
>That being said, I need I could use some anons to help decipher this shit
She wrote this in response to a text you posted here. That post was written on my specific advice: paraphrased, yes, but I advised you to do that too.

I am sorry, OP. You may recall that when I gave you that advice, I mentioned a small but nonzero possibility that she was attempting to ghost you. I'm afraid that it appears to be true. It sounds like she thinks she's being gentle, if that's any consolation (though I realize it probably isn't much). But it's over.
>>
She's definitely considering breaking up with you.
>>
send her this:
https://youtu.be/Kf1xuC5KD9k

usually cheers me up
>>
>>17134075
>I think this rules out cheating
lol
much to learn, you still have
>>
>>17135125
shut the fuck up faggot, some bitch probably sucked a guys cock cause yours is so small and now you expect any woman with problems to have cheated.

Get on your knees and suck the BBC before your wife hops back on it, mkay?
>>
UPDATE

Can't give pic cause I deleted the texts in the moment: She can't handle people at all right now, and it looks like she's in pretty high emotional stress and has cut ties with even some close best friends.

She said she wants to be with me but she thinks it's not fair on me. I directly asked her if there was someone else, she said no and that if she gets better she'll come back to me and no one else.

With that being said, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Time to get laid
>>
>>17136293
Fuck her, man. These self destructive angst people are the god damned worst. Cowards, the lot of them.
>>
>>17136293
You know OP this reminds me to my situation. My ex told me something similar, she said that she loved me but that she wasn't in love with me, wich pretty much means she just didn't want to break up since she didn't wan't to hurt me or some shit but we had to since she saw me more as a friend than a boyfriend. I can't tell you if this may be her case (and if she told you I'm sorry but I haven't been in the previous thrads to read everything), but if it is just move on. Maybe in some time she will come back to talk but right now I would just center on yourself and keep busy. Hope this helped somewhat to clear it
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.