[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who will never read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 9
L,
I thought of you while making breakfast this morning. It ruined the entire rest of my day.
-C
>>
dear life, fuck you and your twist plot of shittieness (spellcheck<-) i will be forced to work hours i dont want to work i will miss my entire summer and i will be stuck inside all day long thanks to this shit. i have no family and no friends and now i will not even get to play online with my crew because they work am shift. i will be completely alone. i give up!
>>
I hope I feel better soon. This surgery knocked me back and I'm in so much pain and need so much help but people don't understand. I know they don't really give a fuck but it would be nice if someone I cared about gave me a hand with it all. It's too much
>>
>>17134036
Lb?
>>
>>17134329
Hang in there anon. I wish you a fast recovery. It may not mean much but here's a virtual hug from anon.
>>
Dear Jodi,
Judging from your most recent post on instagram, I assume you found my last letter. I hope you find this one too. I really hope that you and your green eyed whore have a great life together. The both of you deserve each other. I hope he hurts you the way that you hurt me and I hope that you never find peace. My pain will end soon and Yours will just be starting. I hope that your guilt eats away at you till there's nothing left but a shell of your former self. I want you to know that your a fukn monster and that I hate you so much. They played our song on the radio yesterday and I lost my composure at work. I was sent home early. I had a lot of time to think about us and the Shit you put me thru. Hopefully one day you will see who really loves you, But by then it will be too late to come back to me. Fuck. You, fuck what your going thru, and fuck your new slut. I want you to know that whatever happens from this point on is your fault. Go to hell asshole. This will be the last time you ever hear anything from me. Have a great life you evil bitch. Good bye.
Sincerely vette.
>>
>>17134373
Thanks anon
>>
K,

I hate my back for taking me away from work with surgery, but this time away is also showing me how much I really really really like you. Our age difference is the only thing that kept me from asking you out, but after 2-3 years of my feelings just getting stronger for you, I'm not worried about that anymore. The next time I talk to you I'm going to try my hardest to tell you how I feel and I guess see how things go. I miss you a lot.

J.
>>
R- thanks alot! your amazing -R
>>
File: 37-do-you-miss-me.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
37-do-you-miss-me.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
E,
We haven't spoken in quite some time now, which is why I lurk here often. I read letters and pretend they are from you to me. Realistically, I know some other poor bastard wrote them to someone they miss, but imagining you wrote them for me brings me immense comfort.

I know Im pathetic for doing so.. but it was the only way i could fulfill my "you" addiction. You've always been my drug. So when things were over.. what else was i supposed to do? You can't just quit a drug you're addicted to. So this is where I get my fix. Trust me, Its never as good as the real thing, But its better than nothing. Pretending you're still apart of my life is the only thing t hat keeps me going. Id be dead if I admitted to myself you are gone for good. Besides, pretending is the only thing I'm good at: pretending I'm fine, pretending i don't love you, pretending I'm happy.

H
>>
I love you but I hate you.
I hate you but I love you.
I will reinvent myself.
I will be the force I expected you to be.
I was the calm, expecting you to be the storm.
You hurt me more than anyone ever did and ever will.
I will spread my wings and soar.
I will heal.
I will be better.
I will prevail.

You will learn how it feels to miss me.
You will feel your skin burn.
Your heavy heart and heavier shoulders will make you sink.
You will claw your throat out, gasping for breath.
He will not save you.
She will not save you.
They will not save you.
Most importantly,
I will not save you.

Save yourself.
>>
I'm sorry you bled so much after i fucked your ass and thought it was so gross i quit talking to you and quit responding to your texts or answering your calls. It was just too gross
>>
dear to whom this may concern

I am a magical projector seller. My films are all videos of alien activity.

-DM
>>
>>17136466
3/10
Shit taste, pleb
- /tv/
>>
>>17134036
A,

8 Years strong. 2 beautiful children. Never stop being you.

B
>>
I love you. I want to ask your hand in marriage even though it's only been less than half a year. That's crazy and I am fully aware of that. We don't have to be "that" until a couple more years, I just like the idea of it all with you. And you're moving across the state very soon for the summer and transferring to a different university. I want to go with you and I know I should do things for myself, but the only reason I decided to stay in our current area was because you were here and you got me a job and influenced me to apply to the local university. I cannot take being away from you, and I should relearn how to deal with things without you but you gave my life new meaning that makes me happy but I am a depressing person internally and externally. I want to spend the summer with you while you're at your mom's place in that spare spacious shed. I at least want to be close to you during the summer. I could get a job on the east coast of Florida and you can teach me to drive and I get to be around your younger sister more. Here, I always hated it here. You did too. My love for you is endless, and I think of you nonstop even if we are only almost 5 months being boyfriends. I know I talk to my mom and sister in a shifty way and it disgusts me too, and I want to change but so much reinforcement has taught me to do so, but that's just an excuse. I apologize all the time. I always want to apologize even if I did nothing wrong. I apologize for other people. I apologize for the future. I hate myself and you hate yourself. How dare you hate yourself when you are so beautiful! I fell in love with all of you and you make me so fucking happy everyday and I need you in my life forever. You are mature and you reassure me in all of myself. So thank you. I know I'm difficult and weird and high-maintenance, but you deep with me in ways that I'm too immature to deal with things about you. I merely react to you and... Never mind. Thank you and I love you, Chris. Sincerely, Seth
>>
>>17136653
Seth are you the one from Walmart?
>>
>>17136658
No, I do live in Florida though if you caught that. SouthWest Florida to be exact.
>>
>>17136672
Sorry kinda read really fast since I'm on lunch at work. Just kinda pictured the seth I know in disbelief: I didn't know he was gay
>>
>>17136678
No worries, thanks for asking though
>>
J,

I'm picking out your urn today. It feels weird being a 27 year old widow. Give me all your strength to continue.

Love, M
>>
>>17136762
Aww that fuckng sucks :(
>>
>>17136762
Sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
A-
I wish I knew what you really think of me.
I wish I knew if your faith is an issue for us.
You always are so happy to see me, but do I always have to be the one to initiate?
You know how I feel yet you don't express your feelings whether you feel the same or not.
S-
>>
Dear universe,

The concept of soulmates is a ridiculous notion in the grand scheme of things, but one person made me believe that it's a possibility. Why did you arrange yourself in such a way that I never had a chance to be with mine? I met them and they were already lost to me.

There are others out there, sure. But will I find another person to spark such a fire within me like I did with him? Within the first few hours of meeting him I knew I had found someone special. I hope I can have that feeling again with someone else. Please send them my way.
>>
>>17135239

These are my ex's and my initials...
>>
dear amelie.....
im sorry i walked away without saying a word i still think about our conversations together you perverted sense of humor i still laugh at your jokes. i got your last letter telling me where are you but im such a pussy i couldn't answer and i won't answer im writing a letter in some thread i know i should call you or at least write to you but i cant im a runner i push people away that's what i am a complete trash anyways i hope life is treating you well.
yours A.
>>
>>17134401
pussy
>>
We didn't saw us long enough. I probably don't know you good enough. But the time we'd kiss, the time I'd hold your hand, was some kind of special and I want more of it. You went to soon, I find out that you were beneath my feet just to late. Maybe we'll see us again, but I don't know if we or I'll still feel the same. I don't want to daydream anymore, I just don't..
>>
dear dad
i wish i could speak to you like i write this letter
i want to say im sorry i do love you
but you never gave me a reason to show it to you
and look at me now im your failed son who you were embarrassed of, I'll graduate from architecture school next month can you believe that?
and i did all by myself the days i didn't eat food the feeling when friends lend me fivers
i wore same shirt and jeans for weeks
the sleepless nights.
look at me now.
can you believe that?
can you recognize who i am?
>>
>>17137279
Whats your name?
>>
Hey Anon,

If you're out there, if you still feel anything, absolutely anything about me, about us...please, reach out. It doesn't have to be like in the past...we can just sort things out, have a closure.

Anon
>>
>>17137495
>inb4 4 paragraph long paper venting about how A was such shit for B, and that C is sooo much better for A now, and eventually X btfo's Y for some reason and we all cringe at how projectile this was

Anyway, this is cute.

Signed, Mr.E
>>
To my only friend,

I don't want to live without you because I will no longer be able to vicariously experience the happiness you have. Your life is infinitely better than mine and the fact that I will never have it makes me want to die.
>>
Can I write a letter to myself please?

Dear me,
I hate you. It's your ego speaking. I hate you. I want prosperity but you are too goddamn lazy and I feel you slipping away by the second into the sleepy atonic abyss (bliss). You're supposed to work hard for this test that determines everything until you retire, but you're just being a complete fucking faggot. why am I so tired? I hate you. work harder. go to the gym? I hate you. be better.
how could you do this to me?
whore.

I feel like an empty mindless plant with no energy. is it because I'm not feeding myself?
>>
T
Too tired to write to you
Need to be awake so I can write like a normal person and you won't be able to tell that I love you with every breath and heartbeat.
Today has sapped my strength and broken my spirit.
So other than one stupid text message, no words travel from me to you
Safety, here it is. Safety.
D
>>
>>17137147
Initials anon?
>>
C,
What happened? I guess you don't care :(
If you do then please message me. I won't fall for you again, I promise. I just miss you. We can just be friends.
I wish I knew what goes on in your crazy mind.
>>
>>17137554
Are you getting enough sleep ? Sleeping properly is probably the singularly most important thing to your physical and mental health.
>>
In spite of everything that's going on right now I know you want to be with me and not him. The problem is you're scared of change and the unknown and all things considered I can understand why. I know you have tried to convince yourself I'm not as good as him but I know you know it's not true or else why would you even give me the time of day anymore?

I know you love me and I still love you. He was your ex for a reason. The fact you are willing to try and forgive some of the shit he has put you through shows strength of character but it also show a weakness too. Since he was the first person to show you any real kindness you're findng it hard to accept that he isn't that kind hearted man anymore. He's an abusive piece of shit, you just think because he hasn't laid a hand on you that it doesn't count.

It's only been a week and you've called me 3 times in tears because of him. I'm willing to risk being Mr Friendzone if it means you have an outlet if you're gonna force yourself to be with him for now but all things considered I know it's only a matter of time before your patience with him breaks and you get the courage to leave him again and I'll be waiting.

I'm just scared that by the time that happens you'll be more broken and fucked up than you were when you first fell into my life because of him.

The worst part is I won't care. I'll just want to help build you back up again

Cal
>>
>>17137622
We made a plan to sleep 7 hours a night. ...but I guess that's not enough for me at all. I'm young, 23, but I guess it's still not enough.
>>
>>17137316
Hi anon.
Its vette. I just wanted to let you know that there is nothing you can do or say that will hurt me. I'm already dead inside. That being said, I also want you to know that there are more constructive ways of releasing anger, rejection, and pain. Name calling strangers over the internet is so childish. Any who. I'm sure that your lashing out because you feel bad about something or someone, perhaps You feel bad about your appearance or Maybe you have a weight problem. If you really want to make yourself feel better maybe you should try helping ppl. I've dealt with ppl like you my whole life, and the one thing you all have in common is that your afraid of your laten homosexuality. You don't have to pick on ppl to hide the fact that you love the idea of being with other men or women. Not sure of your sex. Ppl like you say hurtful things all the time but usually end up knocking on my door or someone elses for sex or companionship all the time. Its ok tho. All I ask is that you grow up. Stop this foolishness because your only gonna hurt yourself in the end. It must really hurt to be so lonely. If you have a problem with anything I've said you know where to find me.
Sincerely vette the pussy.
>>
>>17137883
Yeah, you need more sleep than that. Also, it's important to sleep at night or as close to nighttime as you're capable of (i.e. in a very dark setting). If you're sleeping during the day with windows around you or you have light sources on when you sleep, then you aren't going to sleep very well. You'd be surprised how much a good rest affects your attitude.
>>
>>17137611
Initials?
>>
>>17137495
Dear anon
I do, anon
I feel something anon
Here I am, reaching for the stars
Anon
>>
>>17137582
How's the wife, DC?
>>
>>17137928
If you think it's you then just message me already
>>
>>17137947
I know who I am. Who are you?
>>
I hate my soon-to-be ex husband so much. I fucking hate him.

This hate chokes me. This hate is so huge it can't be expressed. It just ends in tears.
>>
E,
I love you, even though you don't feel the same way. I never had you, so I don't know what it's like to loose you, but if it's any worse than this is, then I'd gladly deal with it. At least then I'd have known that you actually felt the same about me once.
-J
>>
E,
I love you. You don't know it, and you don't feel the same way. I never had you, so I don't know what it actually feels like to lose you. However, I'd deal with it because then I'd at least know that you loved me back at one point. I don't know what to do, you were simply amazing. Now you're just slipping away from me. I'll continue to love you though. Even if it kills me.
-J
>>
Nelson Mandela, fuck you nigger.

- me
>>
From A with love.

I don't know why but I'm heartbroken after seeing you,like,for the last time. We don't talk anymore and I don't think we will in the future. Take care of yourself. Living a good life and settle down soon in a new country. Best wishes for you since I don't think I'll ever see you again. I don't know what is this. But hopefully you still think of me as a nice girl who once was your good friend.
And I think I love you.
>>
>>17137943
Like sunset in November.
>>
C,

It's been a long time since I fell for someone but you had to appear in my life being so perfect and all. Hell, I never knew what my ideal woman was like until I met you.

Too bad you already have someone special for you. It's funny, because I avoided catching them pesky feels for a long time and when I finally find someone who I truly like, she had to be taken.

What a cruel joke, isn't it? I wish you well.

J.
>>
Dear Lera,

I don't care how much time and money it takes, I'm gonna find a way to eat that butt.
>>
-V

My dearest friend, I know you're lonely and we are far apart. You think about ending yourself but that isn't what I saw in the woman I fell in love with and cherish to this day. I'd hate to be mistaken and that all this time I befriended a lie. The last thing I want to do is carry your casket and read out an obituary about all the potential you had. It can still happen, I can't make you find a reason to live. You need to go out there in the world and find it. I'm not mad at you, I just wish you could see what I'm seeing, but that's just me forcing my ideals on you. You need to find what keeps you going in life, be that a person, a job, or a goal. just choose life.

-E
>>
>>17137587
You're not him. Sorry, anon.
>>
Lauren, I'm glad I met you. I didn't think much of you when you first interviewed me for my job. I remember thinking your voice was kind of annoying, but that's about it.

The longer I worked with you, the more I realized how cool you were. You couldn't be more perfect if I made you in a computer. The day I heard you were transferring stores, I was ecstatic. I finally had a chance to get to know the real you. You asked me how many girlfriends I've had, and you went out to sushi with me and we had a great time, and I really thought you were into me.

When you told me you just wanted to be friends, it sucked. I backed off for a few months because I was sad. It's been three months since you said you just wanted to be friends, but I can't help but think back to when you told me you liked persistence because it shows a guy is really into you. I get a big dumb smile on my face every time I think about you, and because of that, I can't give up just yet.

-A
>>
>>17138001
As a hopeless romantic, did you ever tell them? I had foot and mouth disease when it came to my soulmate, they got married.
>>
C-

I stepped down from my position because you are a horrible boss, and you had the audacity to ask me today to still do the work? Fuck you and fuck the company, I'm no longer getting paid for it and I'm not doing it.

And then you had the nerve to try and guilt me for not doing it? I don't give a shit if you're disappointed, I don't owe you anything.

I know I'm not easily replaced, but you should have thought about that before you treated me like shit.

How does it feel? Your whole team is abandoning you because this ship is sinking and none of us want a part of it. They are going to come in and clean house, but by the time they get here you are just going to be standing at the top, by yourself, because you're a fucktard and you can only blame your mistakes on others for so long before they bail on you.

I guess it's true what people say about getting promoted to your level of incompetence.

This ship is sinking and I'm sitting on the beach watching the show. :)

-T
>>
>>17138288
I did. I wrote a long detailed message. She said it was "disappointing".
>>
Dear U.S. government.

Stop being so FUCKING stupid
>>
H,
I want nothing more than for you to be happy, even if it means sacrificing our relationship.
-J
>>
Dear J-

Fuck you for not calling me back, man.

Thank you for teaching me the most recent hard lesson of my life: the difference between a friend and a 'friend'.

-R
>>
>>17134036
S.
When I was with you, I loved you as fully as I knew how, I'm sorry that I hurt you at times but remember that you hurt me too by cheating. I was a different person back then, and so were you, today I am grateful for having known you and glad that you were a part of my life, I only wish we could talk again as I feel this would let us heal more, maybe we could become friends again or just acquaintances, either way would be better than this silent spite you have for me. I know that you loved me, and wish you could remember that. We created a world together and I gave you my soul, please at least be kind enough to return it.
D.
>>
Dear R,
I have fallen for you, I know you said you're trying to see if you want to continue our relationship. I wish you were falling for me. I want us to be together. I would do anything you want or change anything I can about myself. You're really hurting me not letting me know either way. I just don't understand why we can't just continue this if you like me like you say. Why can't we just wait and see if your feelings flourish more. I'm sorry for being blah sometimes. I promise I can work on it. Please.

..M
>>
Mike
fuck you
That's the only girl i like
and you want her
fuck you
your a piece of shit anyways
i hope you die
>>
>>17138303
Weird.
>>
>>17138399
What's mikes last initial? Because I think i know this dick
>>
>>17138332
I-I'm sorry?
>>
Dear A,

Sorry I brushed you off at break earlier today. I was really depressed at the time and was trying to write my feelings down in my Whats Up diary (it's an app I downloaded earlier this week) so I wasn't in the mood to talk about anime or anything. Also, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings last week. I do trust you but I have no idea about the person who gives you rides. If I knew and trusted them, it would be another story.

I'm sorry those long shifts are exhausting you. I hope things work out and that you get a new laptop with that bank you're making lol.

A
>>
>>17137489
Elijah
>>
>>17138463
sorry, you're not who I'm looking for :(
>>
>>17138441
H
>>
File: 3.jpg (9 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
9 KB, 196x200
>>17138477
H for hunt?
>>
>>17138483
well he is a cunt so it would fit but no, not hunt.
>>
Dear C.c

Honestly, I am in limbo land with us. You want to be together, but dont want to be called boyfriend and girlfriend. WE both understand that we love each other romantically, and want to make each other happy. But you don't understand. Ive never done this before. I don't know why i feel what I feel. I jsut want to be there for you right by your side and strangle the fuckers that take advantage of you. You're getting your life together right noow, and I'm happy. But I can realize my selfishness when I get jealous of you hanging out with other guy friends and working on your studio and health, rather than talking to me all the time like we use to. I love you- and nobody else has seen me like how you've saw me. I'm scared. I don't want to lose you, and I want to say you have all my love . But I'm being selsih by wanting to ask you the same and giving up those thigns that are bettering your life.
I'm just some guy who met you at your worst and survived. But I'm now starting to swing into my worst and Im hiding it from you for the fact that I don't want you to get hurt like how Igot hurt for you. I love you beyond infinity.

Love,
your wolf.
>>
I miss saying "Goodnight, sweetie" to you. I miss saying "I love you." I miss your laugh and how you would blow me kisses in the most exaggerated way just because you'd know I'd be embarrassed. I miss you rambling on and on about some game you've been playing for hours. I miss you singing in my car to those really bad 90s songs. I miss how excited you'd get about food. I miss your hugs. I miss curling up in bed with you and how you let me be the big spoon. I miss the way you looked at me, and how my name sounded coming out of your mouth whenever we made love.

Will I ever stop missing you?
>>
File: 1460688830572.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460688830572.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
Hey,
I get that you're avoiding me because you're a coward. You told me you loved me and then literally ghosted me. You took the relationship too fast and then became upset because the relationship went too fast for you. I just went along with what you wanted. I'm like that, you know, always doing what others want...but that's going off topic. I just hope you come back around to give me an apology. It seems you don't respect me, when it is honestly I who should not respect you. Yeah, you've apologized in the past for sending me on a roller coaster and how you didn't mean to hurt me...What shallow words. You keep hurting me, and you know what hurts me. You're the millionth person to take advantage of what I give. You also know that. All the social interactions I've experienced in my almost 21 years of living has led to a misanthropic personality. You know you've added into to this. Why did you chose me? Everything is harder than it was before. I was doing okay before I met you, but now I hate everything more.

Because of these interactions, I now only have a finite amount of love to give to the people who actually deserve it.

I hate everything.
-
T
>>
Dear C,

The last time I wrote one of these to you, we had two months left. Now we have 26 days. The past 8 months of my life, getting to know you, has been some of the best I've lived. You've been there for me, forgiven me for my fuckups, and been a better friend to me than I think I deserve. I know you'll never feel the same way as I do, and that makes me sad, but I'm more upset that after these short 26 days, I may never see you again. I don't know what I'll say when we part, I have so many things I feel, and I've never been good at expressing them. Just thinking about you not being in my life anymore, thinking about not seeing you in the mornings, not laughing with you while we run, not watching your smile in class, I can't handle it. I think that I love you, and I know over said that a couple times to a couple different people, but this feels different. I'll never know if you didn't return my feelings because you were leaving, or because you never saw me that way, but I hope you find someone who makes you happier than I ever could have. I don't know what I'm going to do without you, it feels like you are my first love, and I'm scared that one day I might not feel that anymore. Thank you for believing in me, for caring enough to look behind my wall to get to know me. Thank you for showing me so many amazing things, and helping me learn how to be happy. I don't know how I'm going to handle you leaving, or what I'll do. In the final moment, the last time I see you, I hope I find the right words to tell you all the good things you make me feel. I love you.

Goodbye,
N
>>
>>17138550
Uhh....what country is CC in?
>>
hey c

I am sorry that I fall for you, I am sorry that you had to deal with me being emotional. I'm sorry that I had to bring back your nightmare relationship back when you lost your feelings.

Something inside me tell me to pursue you, a broken person. That's where my mistakes start. I fall for you whom you were broken. You aren't ready, yet I kept forcing, and the way you handled it I thought you didn't mind. All that love hearts you sent me, I just didn't know how to handle it. Cute pictures of you, cats and rabbits, I wasn't thinking you were still broken, you hide behind all them memes and happy emoticons.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry, I didn't meant to make you to block me, I didn't mean to make you to think that I was spreading lies about you. I honestly didn't and never well. I don't want to lose you. I honestly don't. Lot of people has been telling me to cut you off, block you off, but you know, I just cannot bring myself to do this.

I removed you last night because somehow it just hurt me to see your posts. I don't know, girl's are weird. I am weird af. You told me I am weird. Which is true. And you know, 'I'm sorry that you fall for me', like, didn't help me at all you selfish C.

I wish, I could've talked to you when you were better, yet there's no return to this.

I like you, a lot, and I can't hurt myself and yourself because of me, forgive me.
>>
>>17138765
C's last initial?
>>
File: 1461596034331.jpg (78 KB, 540x793) Image search: [Google]
1461596034331.jpg
78 KB, 540x793
Every C I've met has been the shittiest kind of person.
>>
I'm going to kill myself and you'll be partly to blame.
>>
>>17138777
My C, >>17138751, is the best person I've ever known
>>
>>17138786
Their facade will break soon.
>>
>>17138781
please post pics before killing yourself so i can fap to it video will be a bonus
>>
C,
I've had girlfriends, dated girls, had lots of experience. But you completely swept me off my feet, I fell had for you. Ive never pursuered a girl like I did with you. But I feel like you ended things too quickly without really giving me a chance, it hurts seeing you and knowing nothing will happen, that's why I told you that I can't be friends with you. You should be proud, you somehow turned an experienced guy who just moves on after breakups into the exact opposite. And I never was able to tell you this, but you're absolutely gorgeous.
-D
>>
>>17138807
If you provide an exit bag, I'll provide video.
>>
>>17137904
dear vette the pussy...
please stop being an autistic pussy and stop writing letters to strangers man up and write a letter to that cunt i called you a pussy to man up but i didn't know you are autism and afraid to be with human beings.
>>
E,

I can't stop thinking about you. I'm trying to figure you out, but I'm at loss. Knowing that you're seeing someone is killing me. What do you want from me?
>>
>>17138817
no do it with a razor soo can see you shiver then enter shock and finally pass-out this would be so great and remember,cut strait down and along the artery towards your wrist.
>>
-T
Your selfishness still hurts. Its always about you, until you're proven wrong. To the very end it always has been about you. My feelings, my wishes, my dreams, all meant nothing to you. You're needs outweighed mine everyday without a care and I got sick of it. I hope you can forgive me for what I did, but why would you If I can't forgive you?
-N
>>
>>17138771

'C' isn't his real name, it's the nickname I called him.
>>
Dear M:

I'm terribly sorry I caused you any harm. You were the first person to notice that me and V became steady. I was still talking to you and willing to patch things up back in the summer of 2010. Even if I pretty much ignored you when you asked if the cat got my tongue when we ran into each other in summer classes. We started talking online a few months after that if I recall correctly. I'm not sure I was ever in love with you, but I can tell you were never in love with me. I'll never know if you are gay or not; if you really did like me but you were not ready for any kind of closeness with me. I've been living with V for over 2 years now, and I haven't talked to you for at least 6 years.

She blocked you on my Facebook account, mind you. I still check up on your from time to time. I don't know what to think about many things. Sometimes I think about if I were to break up with V I'd call you up and talk things over some coffee. But I know you'd probably reject my invitation and it would be fine.

I hope you have a happy, meaningful life with a significant other that makes you feel loved and gives you everything you deserve. Again, I'm sorry if I harmed you in any way. I had a crush on you and I was a very immature fuck back them. I'm very happy now and deeply in love with V and we'll be getting married. You won't be invited since she hates your guts because I once chased your skirt.

It's highly unlikely that you're reading this right now, but if you are, please know that I wish the best for you. Thanks for being my friend, a long time ago.

I still miss you.

- A
>>
>>17138909
I must add: Even if you have tiny tits, you still have a gorgeous face and mermerizing long, jet black hair. Stop thinking you're not attractive because you don't have a huge pair of tits.
>>
>>17137943
Initials of wife?
>>
D,
I feel like sometimes our relationship is hard. Because you're so far away. I'm sorry that I can be selfish and only want the attention. I like it when you to keep talking. It makes me feel like you're there laying down next to me and talking in my ear...giving me your attention. It's not fair to you because you're in this relationship too. You also need attention. Because you miss me too. So, I'm sorry. I'll do better. For you, and us.
-J
>>
J,
I think you're adorable.
You make me overthink everything.
Literally.
I just want to get to spend more time with you. You are so much fun to be around and you make me stop and see beauty where before I just walked quickly past.
You make me want to leave my apartment so that I can take pictures of flowers and then send them to you, fully knowing that you are more beautiful than any flower I could find.
I'm gonna miss you when you leave town. Please be patient with me if I decide that your phone is gonna be my personal sounding board for ideas. It's only because I value your opinion so highly.

Thank you for saying hi to me, in January. Thank you for not being put off by the fact that I had no idea who you were. Thank you for letting me get lunch with you, and discover octopus. Thank you for letting me see lazers and the stars alongside you. Thank you for that present 3 weeks ago. Thank you for insisting on me driving home, instead of going to your place and then walking home in the rain (I totally would have done that though). Thank you for telling me you were going to a Belly Dancing class and then not showing up. Ever. I still went to all those classes and YOU missed out. Thank you for being you.
And please come back soon, you haven't even left yet and already I miss you knowing I won't have any chance of getting lunch or dinner with you for the next few weeks.

-M
>>
Dear female Bureaucrats

Try to accomplish something that isn't pigging out on your coworkers' candy dishes and the break room fridge. I know widening your ass to passive aggressively incite a divorce from your husband is a lofty goal that requires commitment, but come on; it's just a form. Fucking look at it and decide to do something with it.

JESUS FUCK ME
>>
>>17137611
You message me, you stopped talking to me, you fucking moron.
>>
File: nkOdtwS.jpg (674 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nkOdtwS.jpg
674 KB, 1920x1080
Dear E,
I hope you can forgive me making you move out, but I just don't love you. Actually, I don't think i've loved you for the last 2 out of 3 years. I just never left you because it was nice not being lonely for once. Now i'm asking you to drive 4 hours to pick up the last of your things and make it final. I don't know what i'll do once you do but I know I wont be any happier with you gone. I may end it all, I'm not sure yet, but I know that I don't want you to feel sad for me when I do. I tried to make you hate me but you wont, you still think there's something there and that makes it harder to make the choice to give it all up. What's the point of living when all you do is die in the end? I wish you could see it my way and understand that I don't want to hurt you by waiting around and watch you have aspirations and try to achieve your dreams while I sit and watch you become something meaningful while I sit and hate myself for becoming nothing. You deserve better.
J
>>
Hey S,

Why can't I stop thinking about you? We were hardly friends and my fool's gambit made sure we became even less. What did I think was going to happen by opening up to you about the feelings of affection that had grown for you?

I knew fully well that it was going to explode back in my face. So I wasn't really hurt by your anger at my message, nor do I hold any malintent for you or your relationship.

Still
I just can't stop thinking about you. Which is really stupid of me. All this was. I could have just held my tongue and been happy for you. I should have stopped at that. You had just acquired your husband, and I still had my gf. That's where it should have ended.

But I fell for you, and I thought that I was only in love, or lust, with the broken illusion of your person. That I wanted to learn from that acquaintanceship of ours and apply it to the relationship I was in. At least that's what I think I told myself to cope with the loss of your presence in my shoddy life.

I should be happy, I worked and exhausted myself to fix my relationship with my gf. Which now seems to be like a ship that has left the turbulence of the black storm clouds. And, you, S, will have someone there for you. To take care of you and keep you company when the skies turn black. Keep you safe and hopefully, there to fight off the depression that almost claimed your life a times in the past. That, in a bittersweet kind of way, makes me smile. But, I still feel that hole in myself. I should be happy. Everything worked out for everyone. I should be happy.

But, I think, I'm not.
>>
File: captcha.jpg (87 KB, 393x609) Image search: [Google]
captcha.jpg
87 KB, 393x609
>>17138695
who who is your sweetie anon.

(what the fuck captcha. I DON"T SEE ANY FUCKING SIGNS GOD DAMNIT)
>>
The conversation we had this morning where you cried and you scared me threw off my mood today. I didn't get a single thing done. I now know I would make more money if we lived together in the US, but you would never let me do that. I'm scared still and I just want us to be happy together.
>>
>>17138781
>blaming others for suicide
You're an idiot and shitty person.
>>
>>17138765
...K?
>>
>>17138763
the US.
dont worry, its probably not you
>>
>>17139390
That captcha made me laugh. Thanks, anon

My sweetie is my ex boyfriend.
>>
>>17139520
>My sweetie is my ex boyfriend.
Well yea that's obvious but initials anon initials or at least location.

That's the 3rd time I have gotten a captcha like that. the god damn things are fucking with me.
>>
You were an idiot and somehow over 5 hours of laughing and talking I fell in love with you. And then you thought you ruined everything and you wanted to leave and I felt like it was a break up.

You made me feel weird things and I didn't even know your name. I wish I hadn't let you disconnect that night. I should have known you wouldn't have gotten in touch.
>>
C,

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm just leading you on. I do like you. A lot.

ps. sorry for being distant. i guarantee we'd have tons of conversations if either of us weren't scared of messaging first.
>>
>>17139133
>>17137949

And what's your last initial?
>>
>>17139547
when did that happen anon.

WHEN.
>>
>>17137495
Shit man, you've got hands. You reach out. If there's anything that life has taught me, it's that other people really suck at doing shit. If you want something done, you're best off doing it yourself. People don't even try these days, they just cry and give up at the first sign of frustration. Don't be one of those people, dude. Who knows, perhaps it's only this indecision of yours that's holding you back from your dreams.
>>
>>17137554
What is important is wasting energy.
We don't magically generate more energy merely by sleeping well or eating more, but by pushing ourselves and exerting what energy we do have. We exhaust ourselves, recover, and do it again over and over again. We slowly become more effective and efficient at tasks.

The reason you're tired is because you're telling yourself that you''re tired. If you were really tired enough to be able to complain about being tired, you'd be on the ground.

Instead, you look at a task and you ask yourself, "Do I really need to do that?" rather than telling yourself, "I really want to do that."

Shit, anon.
>>
>>17139526
His initials are AT.
>>
>>17137532
Shit, anon. I didn't know you felt that way, bro. I'll start the blood ritual, and we can swap bodies, alright?

Shit, just give me a few minutes to draw the pentagram up, and grab some candles and goats and shit. I've never done this before, so don't blame me if you end up as a tubular vegetable or something. Out of curiosity though, if that's all I was able to manage, what vegetable would you prefer to be? Shit, I'm just saying, if it's got to happen it's better to have a choice right? Alright, peace. If all goes well, we'll be seeing each other in a bit. Hah, get it? Because we'll be switching bodies? Shit.
>>
>>17137582
Shit bro, safety my ass. Time is a cruel mistress that ultimately takes everything we have, bro.
You can't just sit on your hands, man. The best way to prove you love somebody is to show them that you're willing to open yourself up and get hurt, man. We can't just block out the bad and take only the good, that's not what love is. You've got to accept everything, bro. Shit.
>>
>>17134367
Where are you from?
>>
>>17134036
CW,

You're a massive faggot. Enjoy your stinky whale vaginas.

Best regards,
B
>>
>>17139397
I'll blame who I want, faggot.
>>
>>17139630
No, I was talking about my other only friend.
>>
>>17139666
Better off dead then. Hurry up.
>>
>>17139668
Shit, does that mean the ritual is off? I don't think I can turn the goat off now, it didn't exactly come with instructions, man. Fuck, I'll do what I can.

Why are you giving up on yourself though? You realize that's the only real way to ensure that you'll never have what you want, right? You wouldn't go to a store to buy milk only to completely avoid the dairy section because you're afraid of hurting the milk's feelings, right? So why would you waste effort exclaiming that you've given up, when you're so clearly still very invested in the concept of happiness? You need temerity and grit, man. When the world knocks you down, you knock it back harder. Life is a losing game, you've got to win at what you've at least got a shot at.
>>
The the girl I just saw,

You are insanely cute, adorable, petite, young(19), innocent, and pure but I want to do some very unpure things to you. Good god I haven't seen a girl like this in a long time.

Is it really that bad I am a decade older than her?
>>
>>17139693
Because there's nothing that I can do. Life will never change. Regardless of where I go or what I try to do to effect some sort of transcendence from the mundanity of living, I will always be trapped in the directionless solitude of survival. This is why I envy the friend for whom that letter was written ; he has never experienced the depression and loneliness that has created this realization in me. He actually knows how to enjoy life, which is something I've never been able to do.
>>
>>17139709
Why is there nothing you can do? What, aside form yourself, is stopping you from perusing a happy life?
>>
>>17139634
You. You, I like.
>>
>>17139780
Solitude mostly. That and the shallow nature of life. There isn't too much more to life than simply eating and sleeping, and when both of those things become easy to do life becomes pointless.
>>
>>17139397
>calls suicidal person idiot and shitty person.
>Doesn't think about the shitty and idiotic people who drove someone to suicide.

You need a new perspective, kek.
>>
File: tumblr_n4i7jfbuCY1swg59do5_500.jpg (112 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4i7jfbuCY1swg59do5_500.jpg
112 KB, 500x667
>>17139709
>Life will never change.
Because you won't take responsibility. "Life" doesn't change unless you change it.

Don't play the "You don't know what it's likeeeee" faggoty bullshit. I have lifelong clinical depression. Since I was a child I have hated life. As a kid my depression wasn't "sadness" or "emo" but presented itself as a lack of emotion or aspirations. Lethargic boredom even when I should have been running around having fun with other kids. I couldn't feel happiness, sadness, hope, love, empathy, anything. I didn't enjoy movies, video games, or sports.

As I grew older I started to feel sadness and a paucity of other emotions. Those same activities I listed before are still, paradoxically, incredibly monotonous. Even fucking is equivalent to doing my taxes. I am completely and utterly numb. I get just as much enjoyment watching CA:Civil War as I do staring at a blank wall for 2 hours.

I have learned how to utilize my depression. I became an artist. The ability to stare at a canvas for 14 hours a day, something that would tired out a normal person, is nothing to me.

Somewhat tickling is the incongruous response I get about my art "Your paintings have so much emotion! You really know how to paint what you feel." These people have absolutely no idea how dead I am. Crippling sadness absorbs my will to live but I keep going on anyways.

In 30 years we will be able to live out the singularity and emotions will be a concept of the past.
>>
>>17139803
>who drove someone to suicide.
That person did absolutely nothing to the retarded anon. They are just jealous because their friend is happy and they aren't.

Christ you people are fucking retarded.
>>
>>17139821
>Christ you people are fucking retarded.

I really think you need to reread. ;-;

>cringe
>>
>>17139829
>>17139709

>I will always be trapped in the directionless solitude of survival. This is why I envy the friend for whom that letter was written ; he has never experienced the depression and loneliness that has created this realization in me. He actually knows how to enjoy life, which is something I've never been able to do.
>This is why I envy the friend for whom that letter was written
>envy the friend
hmmm
>He actually knows how to enjoy life, which is something I've never been able to do.
>something I've never been able to do.

Again, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>17139836
Thanks, that helps a lot.
>>
>>17139709
This post, the string of replies and his friends have nothing to do with:
>>17138781
>>17139397
>>17139666
>>17139683

Are you high?
>>
>>17139836
>>17139843
>>
>>17139843
>>17139846
>Your life is infinitely better than mine and the fact that I will never have it makes me want to die.
>>17137532
Blaming others for wanting to kill yourself when they just have a better life and anon is jealous.

The posts are both saying "you are to blame for me killing myself".

Again, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>17139858
I think you're missing the part where one sentence holds different context. I also believe you're assuming every post that "seems" the same is written by the same person.
>>17138781
>>17139709
>>17137532

>This is now a cringe thread.
>>
>>17139858
I never blamed anyone. It isn't anyone's fault that other people have better lives than myself, it's just the fault of nature. I'm not going to kill myself, anyway, and I didn't imply that anywhere.
>>
>>17139880
We know. It's okay.
>>17139858 this anon is just awfully high and doesn't understand.
>>
>>17139858
Are you the one in the comments that did the blood ritual?
>>
>>17138826
Dear anon
Just in case you didn't notice I was writing letters to the "cunt" that hurt me. I think that we may both be autistic pussies. Anywho, name calling isn't really a good way of encouraging someone to "man up". I'm not afraid to be with humansbeings. I'm just gonna take this time to reflect and focus on myself. I'd like you to know that after wasting 17 years on someone who hurt me I'm totally done being submissive to douche bags such as yourself. I wont take anymore abuse from tools like you. So in a sense I did "man up" and I'm glad that I did. It was an experience that I wont forget and while I may have lost a big chunk of my life I'm glad that I learned from my mistakes. Thank you for your concern anon. If you take anything from my letters I hope that it's something positive. Whatever it may be. Im glad that you wrote back, it lets me know that I'm not in this alone. This thread has really helped me to understand that things don't always go the way we want. Life is unpredictable, Shit happens and it's how we handle it that makes or breaks us.
Sincerly your friend vette.
>>
>>17138808
Initials?
>>
>>17139794
I think you're afraid, Anon.
You've been hurt, and you've responded by putting up walls. In your attempts to block out potential pain, you also dissuade potential happiness. You've built a wall so high that nothing can get to you anymore, and you're all alone. In this tiny castle you've built for yourself, you've got no choice but to ferment in the negative emotions that pushed you to distance yourself from people in the first place.

We all experience loneliness and depression. Sometimes, it's those who shine the brightest that have been the most greatly affected by it. I suppose fear is a great motivator like that.

The only reason that there is nothing you can do is because there is nothing that you will allow yourself to do. Life will not change because you are not willing to change it. You are trapped in your own directionless solitude because you are unwilling to acknowledge that you know what you must do, and unwilling to allow yourself to open up to other people. You try to convince yourself that you're find sapping happiness from your friend because it's safer than seeking it yourself. Subconsciously, you're screaming out, Anon. You're in agony. All you desire is to connect and love, yet all you allow yourself to do is wallow in self pity for fear of being hurt again.

Listen. You know what you want, and you know what you must do in order to achieve it. Of course nobody wants to get hurt, but if we never experienced this pain how could we ever find happiness in a monochromatic world?

We've all been there, and we've all experienced depression and loneliness to varying degrees. Your friend, I'm willing to bet has had his own share of troubles. Sometimes, it's those of us that are the most affected that shine the brightest. We shine because we are afraid. We're afraid of not doing everything we can, and we're afraid of having regrets.
>>
>>17139553
Well, the current tense makes me think it's not you, as it's been a bit long.
but the P.S makes me think it's you. Message me, because I've tried messaging you before and got nothing but shit on from you and J if I dared be emotional
>>
>>17139929
And what's your last initial? What about j's last initial?
>>
File: maria.jpg (13 KB, 290x405) Image search: [Google]
maria.jpg
13 KB, 290x405
Why Maria? Why, why, why, why?

MARIAAA!
>>
I still remember how you brought all of those cookies to work because you felt like baking and needed some way to get rid of the chocolate chips, and there was no way you and your wife would finish them all. They tasted wonderful so I snuck a few extras from the plate before I left work. The next morning I found a stack of the double chocolate chip ones waiting for me on my desk, wrapped in plastic. I thought that gesture was so thoughtful, you don't even know. I also loved those oatmeal(?) walnut date cookies you brought in another time; those ones turned out to be my favorites.

I thought about the time you sat down and pulled out those Japanese snacks from your jacket pockets and offered them all to me. Or the time you came by my desk, kicked it to catch my attention (on "accident", you said), and offered me chocolates.

I see that stupid Finn figure you left on my desk every day. It's ugly but I kept it because it's from you. Like I kept that comic you said you didn't want or that scrap of paper you left in one of my books with your terrible handwriting on it.

I don't know why I still bother thinking of you. I don't know why you left such an impression on me. I've appreciated every single kindness you've done for me, regardless of the intention of the gesture. It all means so much to me because I never felt more comfortable around anyone so quickly.

I hate that I can't be any closer to you so I can show you how much you mean to me. I hate that I have to keep my feelings for you a secret, but it is what it is. Thank you for allowing me to be myself around you. Thank you for being so kind. Thank you for being you.
>>
>>17140404
CG?
>>
>>17140417
Well, I mentioned things that were just specific enough so I think it's odd that someone here would think it was for them. But sorry, anon, it's not to or from a CG.
>>
T.
Somewhere in this city are two slices of cake. Made in different places by different people, the ingredients from a dozen countries brought together by decree. Each slice distinct. Unique. With its own history.
We, you and I, could tie these stories together by sharing an afternoon and sharing cake. Maybe with a coffee each, or something a bit less provocative. We could take those cake slices and bring them to their conclusions - make each story end together: two slices become one shared meal, passed back and forth like the thread of lazy conversation on a hot day with no particular place to be.
I think that I would like that. Something meaningful created from nothing, a pattern from action, an echo in cream and fruit and sponge and sugar.
If we don't act to unite these carefully crafted delights then what, where will they go? Sold on to the crowd and part of two other stories instead. That would be a shame.
So will you come with me in the morning and help me look for them? There are many places they could be, and it could take hours for us to track them down. We shouldn't split up. We'll cover less ground this way.
D.
>>
>>17140404
LR?
>>
Owner
Thank you for hiring me.
I am sure you haven't regretted it yet.
I try very hard!
>>
J,
This week has been absolute hell on account of the mixed signals you've been giving off for months now making me feel so many different emotions and hypothesise so many different scenarios. I've acted completely out of character this week and you've distracted both my thoughts and actions. I have a deep lust for you and today's actions have completely convinced me you feel the same way, however preposterous it may initially have seemed to me. This next week I will have my answer and it is make or break in my mind. I sense you've been trying to provoke some form of response out of me for ages now and so it's time to give you a nod to signify my position. Make sure you're paying attention.
- A
>>
>>17140483
Nope.
>>
>>17139593
2 days ago, why?
>>
S
I'm so happy I got to see you last night. Guess I'll see you in another 6 months.
C
>>
M,
I really hope you didn't kill yourself tonight.
Sorry that happened.
~N
>>
F,

I really want to be friends with you. The trouble is you're so much like someone I used to know, someone who used to be a friend until they betrayed me, lied to me, and left me for (emotionally) dead. I know you're a different person, and this is work and not school, but you two are so much alike it scares me. I'm afraid to trust you. What's worse is that I'm afraid you're going to pick up on that fear before I have a chance to explain it to you, and we won't get along at all.
>>
Dear life,
I hate your limitation. I love the images I see from this instance you've created, but I wish you didn't live in this universe of laws. Why can't we just be free? There's a beauty to our struggle, no doubt. But I want to see all of that beauty, and all the beauty there can be, and you've become slave to time. He won't even let you see the past or the future, just a constantly accelerating present that jumbles and strains you. Oh god if I could just see you when you were not wrinkled. Or if I could see you breath your last. If I could see anything but what my eyes and motion limit. No matter how much I travel, I'll never even know your whole, I'll know your parts through time.
Why do you taunt me, with visions in my sleep, everythings in my nothing-rest? That one place where noone knows Time. Where I can feel happiness. And then I wake up, Time shakes me awake with a loud alarm or a snap into the daylight. That place is the one utopia. And you give me this portal to it, this long agony to reach heaven, and a sudden, crushing exit. I hate you with all the soul you've given me. No matter how beautiful you are, you're a bitch, a cold accident that never should have been. The fucking luck of this universe to beget impossible complexity so grand it becomes aware, self-aware, defying, the force of a sun given body and spread vast across a planet. Fuck you and your perfect disaster.
>>
>>17141451
Freedom is death. Laws are tools.
>>
Hah being stalked by illuminatis?

they will read anything I put,.. even my internal thoughts.
>>
>>17139701
not bad for her, but if theres any guys her age they sure as hell are gonna hate you
>>
>>17141582
"Internal thoughts" is quite redundant, you schitzo.
>>
I get that your anxiety is really shitty and can make you shut yourself away from everyone around you. And I get that graduation is important and that you've been stressing out about it. But shutting me out and only responding to me every few days for the past month is starting to take it's toll. How am I supposed to feel when I barely get a reply and then see you updating social media everyday about something you're doing or out partying with friends? If you didn't want to be in a relationship anymore, you can just say something. I'm getting tired of trying to find conversation starters and hoping they stick. And I'm getting tired of feeling the way I do when I see you post something and it's just another photo of you with friends. If I'm not worth it, then you need to get your shit together and tell me so I can move on.
>>
B,
I didn't get a chance to explain myself. I get the feeling that you'll never know what I've been through. You'll never know why I left. You said that the important thing is that I'm here now and I took it to heart but I don't deserve it. I'm not trying to butt into your life. I'm not trying to go back to what once was. It's over. I feel like maybe you don't think I know this but the only reason I came back was because I accepted it. I thought that maybe there was a chance for me to get my friend back. And I did, for a moment, but you disappeared on me. I wonder why pretty often but I shouldn't, you only did to me what I did to you. Difference is that it truly hurt me when I abandoned you. It's not something I wanted to do but I didn't know how to act. I just wanted my friend back but maybe this is for the best. We're in different places now and we'll only keep drifting apart, it seems. I'm going on a journey and I don't know where I'll end up, I just wish you could've seen the places I'll go. That was my drive for coming back. To share, not to drag you along. Not to take you away from what you've established in my absence. You left so abrupt that it confirmed my suspicions: You'll never understand me. I just ask that you remember me at my best. It's been fun. I'll always have the memories, and I'll always love you. As a friend. Because I believe it's possible to love your friends. Be safe. I wish you luck in your future and I wish happiness for you and yours.

- Danny
>>
Eric,

Game of Thrones started season 6 and I was suddenly reminded of you and all the conversations we had years ago. I liked you a lot, but you didn't feel the same apparently since you ghosted me. I don't know what went wrong but eh... life goes on. Still, a tiny part of me missed you.
>>
I wonder if you know that I still love you. I wonder if you still love me. If you did, you would never admit it to yourself, much less to me. I know I can help you more as simply a friend, though, and the added pressure would be really bad for you in your current state. It is constantly on the tip of my tongue, though. Get well soon.
>>
I will never stop hating you. Therefore, one day you will fall. I won't see it and by the time is happens I won't care. That makes it better. But by all means stay away for good. Everyone has a better time without you and your talentless pussy posse, I've actually asked people what they thought of your squad and they said, "Those people piss me off."

The only thing I want from you is I'd like to catch you unawares one night. I'd like to see you the way you are when you're alone. The hunched shoulders, the hunted eyes and bitter scowl. I also'd lke to see you with your ever-changing crew, wearing the blank look you have. Those glazed-over eyes, that face wiped clean of any emotion, looking like the brainless hoes you surround yourself with. I'd love to see you only to hate you more. Hating you feels good. It feels right.
>>
>>17142128
Writing about someone like this is literal obsession and chances are they don't think about you. Stop wallowing in your own illness.
>>
>>17142141
Your illness is worse, bitch. You are actually going on a letters forum reading letters for content and not for feeling/venting, and then passing judgement. Fuck you. You know you wish it were you I was talking about but you're not hot enough to have any woman obsess over you.
>>
>>17139922
DH
>>
>>17142141
You know what an illness is? It's stabbing a stranger at a bar in the stomach. That's insanity. Not writing anonymous letters.
>>
>>17142149
Obsession is literal mental illness. And yet writing stupid shit like "Therefore, one day you will fall." is middle school delusion. This is /adv/, a board for advice, so here's the advice: Seek help because obsession is illness.
>>
Lying in bed with my fingers on my glans
Thinking of you
Life is flat and grey but you are a burst of colour in a circle of radiant light
One of your smiles would carry me half way around the world.
This feeling in the pit of my stomach is so weird. I can't get away from you.
So, I daydream. And I smile.
>>
>>17142105
I still love you too. The thought of you not caring just ruins my mental state even more
>>
>>17142195
What the fuck is your problem??

IT"S A MUTHERFUCKING VENT BOARD YOU STUPID BITCH!
>>
dear me,
it seems difficult now, doesn't it? can't always be so positive because everything around seems so negative and dark. I've been hoping these headaches were only stress-related but something is dramatically wrong. stop dwelling on past events man. you have a limited time to enjoy each moment, as difficult as that may seem these days. things are going to happen and things are going to not happen. whichever way things go, you can't control it. you might as well see the light of every situation- even the really horrible ones. there is always a balance, yin and yang.
also, friendships end. don't let that discourage you from meeting new people; there are good people in this world.

to my body,
please don't give out on me just yet. I have too many things to accomplish.
I will not let my dreams die.
>>
>>17142598
And you're venting your mental illness. Enough that you get defensive when your obsession is pointed out.
>>
Dear old group of friends and S in particular,

Sometimes I miss you, even though I would never admit it to anybody.
On the other hand, I don't regret what I did. Yeah, I was a heinous bitch, but you had NO RIGHT to fuck me over. I know every single secret of yours, S. How dare you judge me. I hope you get the excitement you want out of life.

I still want to die but I don't feel empty anymore.
>>
>>17138777

I'm a C and these threads always throw me off because I'm a shut-in and never had a relationship
>>
B
Stop being such a pussy all the time.
Love, R
>>
N,
Thanks for coming into my life as of right now, you're a really cool person. Even though we were sort of a planned relationship from the beginning, it's beginning to feel more natural. Don't expect me to open up to you any time soon, though, you're still with that girl you seem to can't let go of.... Regardless of all of that, I'm excited for what the summer brings us and the fun to be had. The way you look at me and talk to me is beginning to change, and it gets me everytime. I just hope that you are truly a good person; I have had too many bad ones to believe in good ones nowadays. I'm rambling right now, but it's alright, you're never reading this. I really wanted to kiss you last night, but I like giving you the chase, too. Oh, by the way, I'm still the winner... Because I am slowly winning you over, at least I think. Can't wait to see you later.
-H
>>
The only good thoughts I've had lately are thoughts of you.
>>
>>17142341
How do you know it's for you?
>>
>>17142972
You're still a useless bitch.

Love, S.
>>
>>17138038
Wtf... What's wrong with you.
>>
Dear Mauricio,

Your such a stupid waste and mediocre little man who doesn't know the feeling or meaning of love, loyalty or sacrifice. You're a brat, a coward and a piece of shit. You're a crappy brother you envious ball-less looser.

Your brother,

Rodrigo
>>
>>17138853
idgaf you rapist.
>>
>>17143227
Get fucked bitch, I'm glad you never got N. Lol And you married a fatass, Go you.
I'm happier than you~
>>
dear C

you nearly did it. you nearly fucked me up and ruined my psyche and self esteem for life. the constant insults were just too much, when we hung out, during sex; you really made it your mission that I would only rely on you for my sense of self worth. but its been 4 years now and I want you to know that I've beaten you. I'm successful, I'm considerably more attractive now but most of all I don't need you to feel good about myself, I'm no longer craving that short brief second of affection amidst the homogenous coldness that was the rest of the time we were together. I am my own person and that person has nothing to do with you.

O
>>
Dear Amanda,
In spite of you hearing and being in all the rumors between the people of us being in a relationship, you haven't denied any of those because we simply aren't in one with me. I don't really like you as a relationship partner. The reason? I have never seen you that way.

I wanna say this badly at your face but you are an over sensitive girl and may cry hearing these from my mouth and people may take that for something else.

I know you use Internet a lot and you've mentioned 4chan somewhere. Keeping that in mind, please also keep these words of mine in your mind if you see this.
--
You know me and here's a clue just to make sure that it's me. 64RED.
>>
If you make each other happy then its enough for me to be happy for the both of you.
>>
>>17138777
>>17142999
Trips responding to trips. So cute.
>>
>>17143135
It's probably not but if it was this is how I'd respond
>>
Dear Natalie
I'm sorry that I wasn't a better boyfriend, I'm sorry that I hurt you and I'm sorry that by the end of the relationship I acted like a scumbag. I genuinely hope that you find a guy who treats you the way that you deserve to be treated, because you're far too nice a girl to be stuck with an utter fuck up like me.
>>
Dear Nicole, i miss you and you dont respond i do everything for you and you never appreciate what i do for you and the things i get for you. You used me and left me in a depressed state where all i think of is you and makes it worse because i know you never loved me but i still love you.
>>
T
Just because I've been raised to have a prim and proper outlook that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the rough stuff. My mouth doesn't fit comfortably around the crude, but my mind is just as perverse as yours. There's no need for you to censor yourself. I've never looked at you disapprovingly. Let's make every day a cunt day.
D
>>
>>17144092
DC

You're married, and if you weren't, I wouldn't be interested. She can do better

T
>>
C

I think you make it up as you go along. It's ok being a friend, but your constant need for attention is embarrassing. Leave me alone

D
>>
>>17134036
At least 2 days a week, I think of the fact I will be with you and love you the rest of your life, and dread and fear the fact I will almost certainly ybe there when you die.

I've never loved anything more than you, even though you're kind of an idiot.

Live long puppers
>>
>>17144246
I fostered a pupper once and it broke my heart when he got adopted. He was the only good thing I'd ever done in my life.
>>
D

Photoshopping your profile picture so much that you almost look different IRL is not cool, i had a crush on an illusion, wanted to try one last time to get a reply from you but after reading your new intro you shattered your spell over me, you obviously have serious issues, i always hated my luck with women but it saved me this time.

X
>>
Stop bullshitting me.
>>
E,

I'm sorry if I made things weird between us. I don't even know how you're feeling about it but I know you liked me before this and I hope eventually we can move past it. If it was as big a deal as I've made of it in my head, I'm sure you would have left instead of hanging around all day and going back to my bed again the next night.
I think I overreacted when you told me your memory of what happened. I'm sorry for getting defensive and accusational. It just wasn't how I remembered it at all, and I was shocked and ashamed to find out your recollection of it.
What I do know is that, at least for the time we spent together before you mentioned how you remembered it, I haven't felt so comfortable around a girl in many years. I hope we can put this behind us as a drunken mistake, and once you get over M I really think we could have something special.

On the bright side, this whole ordeal has convinced me to finally seek professional help that I've needed for over a decade. I honestly do hope that once I sort out my issues that we can start over and give it a real shot. I would really like to.

J.
>>
>>17144267
Noones thinks you're cooler than a dog does.
>>
J,

I will forgive you once I know the whole truth and once you show me that you are without a doubt proud to be with me. I do love you and I want to trust you like I once did, when I was naive.

E
>>
>>17144769
Is this in any way related to >>17144616 or just a coincidence of same initials?

I would like to give you the whole truth, but we need to talk and you told me you don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>17144616
>>17144769
>>17144794
Damn.
>>
>>17134036
>>>17144769
>Is this in any way related to >>17144616 or just a coincidence of same initials?
>
>I would like to give you the whole truth, but we need to talk and you told me you don't want to talk about it.

It could be. If it is I want to know. How do we figure this out?
>>
10 years have passed and I'll never forget what a fool I've been.

I thought I needed to be with you, it felt like a drug. I used to have delusions of you being "the one" because of the way you made me feel. I used to think we had a chance and that anyone who validated my presence even for a moment made me feel more alive than I ever was at home or anywhere else.

I told you everything even though I shouldn't have and made myself some enemies for it. Faux pas would have my picture in it if it was in a dictionary or a wiki.

Still, it was nice feeling a bit of fire from the nerves and uncertainty. I felt I had the motivation to endure it all and work as hard as I can.

You're not a bad person. I was just really fucked up back then and didn't know it. You really had nothing to do with where I ended up. My self worth did that damage, but I understand I'm not a person to be trusted. Too much of my mom in me I guess.

I just wanted something to work for in my life for once. It doesn't have to be a person, just the belief I had a future to build somewhere was nice to have.

I failed to see my place in the world then. I'm afraid to admit that's still true now. The life I live right now isn't that of a would-be husband and father, but rather a wounded man whose only surviving, possibly waiting to die. Passion is something I have in short supply lately and I wish it weren't so.

For what it's worth, I'm sorry for ruining everything. You needn't worry about the worst from me. I've already headed into a direction you might not understand anyway. My only ground to this world is serving as a tertiary father figure for my niece in lieu of my older brother, had it not been for her I'd have offed myself on the BART tracks long ago.
>>
>>17145025
The first text message I ever got from you, last Monday, was to tell me you were still in love with your ex?
>>
T
I can't sleep because of you. My heart is always in my mouth, choking me, like a physical thing that makes me feel your presence in a tangible way. I can't help but remember the icecream parlour and the diner shakes in the summertime. Even when distance and time keep us apart you are still with me. Ever with me. If I let my eyes close then it's easy to choose to forget that you are not here. To forget the reason that I can't feel your cold fingers, and to wait in false anticipation for you to take my hand in yours again.
This is fine. It hurts but it makes me smile. Some prices I will gladly pay.
D
>>
S,
Why the fuck is it so difficult to find you? I hope to see you sometime soon
-R
>>
>>17145045
Sorry anon, I'm not you E.
>>
>>17145347
Ok.. I guess that's for the best and why we're posting here instead of talking to the actual person about it.
Good luck with whatever it is you're going through, anon E.
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.