[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl(friend) issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: help-153094_960_720.png (272 KB, 858x720) Image search: [Google]
help-153094_960_720.png
272 KB, 858x720
I met a girl a few months ago and she's honestly one of the best friends I've ever had. She frequently says she enjoys my company and seems to care a lot about me.

Problem is, I've started caring for her as more than a friend, but she's said in conversation that she's never really been looking for a relationship with anyone.

I respect her immensely and would never try to force a relationship on her, but not telling her how I feel is starting to eat me up. It just hurts to lie to her about stuff like this.

I've been thinking of just explaining how I feel about her while also making sure she understands that I don't want her to treat me as anything but her friend if that's what she wants.

Should I tell her and if so, what's the best way to go about it?
>>
>>17133755
It is easy.

Just ask her if she has a boyfriend. Girls are far more superior in social games, she will know what you meant by this and will act with little to no delay.

Just keep her company and maybe you will win her over in the long run.
>>
>>17133953
how to get friendzoned 101
>>
>>17133953
I know for a fact that she has no boyfriend, so I guess it could work.

I really don't want to risk the long run and end up being seen as a brother to her. I'd rather ask her out.
>>
>>17133979
I am amazed you found a solution on your own. I am proud of you anon :-)
>>
>>17134025
Thanks, Anon. Getting this out helped me a lot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.