[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hook up with girl at the weekend >QT >hit bars, drink,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1423852061833.jpg (95 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1423852061833.jpg
95 KB, 1024x1024
>hook up with girl at the weekend
>QT
>hit bars, drink, bang, general good time
>mixed signals though, couldn't tell what she was after
>I leave her place sunday morning

It's now Wednesday night and there's been zero contact, no txt/fb message etc. Should I just assume that she's not that interested? I'm guessing if she was looking for something she would have sent some casual message but there's been nothing.

I know I could message her, but I'm just being realistic here. She's single, good looking and probably has quite a few options when it comes to guys so I don't feel like wasting energy by perusing her when she probably just see's me as another option.

Am I in the right line of thinking when I guess that she just isn't that into me or she would have broken the radio silence by now?
>>
Normally girls can't shut up after sex with a guy they like. Don't get attached.
>>
>>17133657
I'm always so shy about texting a guy after I've screwed him... There's a guy I met over the weekend who I really wanna get with again and I'm gonna have to psyche myself up for this. Also I'm crazy stupid busy.
>>
>>17133634

Probably, this:
If she wanted to date you, she'd have texted you.

Therefore, either
> she does not want to see you again
Or
> she would be down to fuck more

The only way to find out is text her.
>>
Hook up with ither chicks, theyll come after you.
Being a worshipper is generally unattractive to them. It signals low self esteem especially in these hook up and bang situations.
Maybe you should just send her when you feel bored and wanna fuck, dont make a big fuzz about it. If shes not interested get on with life happens all the time.
>>
>>17133634
I would text her Friday afternoon "Wanna go to ________ tonight." totally cool. Casual. Not over bearing. Not needy. If she doesnt reply or ducks you, she isnt
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.