[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw love my bf very much >he's not a rich guy but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 605x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 605x807
>tfw love my bf very much
>he's not a rich guy but loves me back and cares about me
>tfw I'm secretly very interested in the sugar baby lifestyle
>don't want to lose him but at the same time I wanna get that $$$ by talking to old guys

What do I do?
>>
You work your ass off at school and get a nice job that pay well.
>>
you a ho!

srsly don't
if you want to break up and maybe he can find a decent girl
>>
>>17133621

>I wanna get that $$$ by talking to old guys

You mean "fucking old guys." Don't pretend this is something other than it is
>>
Work hard and save your money.
>>
>>17133621
You don't love him. If you loved him you'd accept him as is and be happy with him for who he is.
>>
I mean, what you're wanting doesn't at all sound out of the ordinary. Acting on it though, is terrible given your current situation.

I mean, I have a hot young girlfriend that I love, and if you think I don't fantasize about having an older woman with a great job to ask me to leave my job so that she can take 100% care of me you're dumb as fuck, of course I want that shit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.