[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, How are you feeling today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: pain_scale.jpg (20 KB, 400x167) Image search: [Google]
pain_scale.jpg
20 KB, 400x167
Hey /adv/,
How are you feeling today?
>>
nervous and tired

think I'm going to go for a bike ride and try to chill out for a bit
>>
>>
I feel very calm, but I'm not sure it's a good calm

Calm before the storm type shit, or maybe it's nothing.

How are you, OP? Did you go outside and feel the breeze on your face today? Ask your mother how she was? Let us all know.
>>
>>17133323
I finally got a phone today after not having one for years so I'm pretty excited.
My mother is quite well.
I live in texas so its hot as fuck outside.
>>
My back's killing me and I'm still single. Other than that great, really.
>>
>>17133334
>off by one
FML
>>
Got a haircut and realised I have little to worry about in my life currently. Feeling pretty good.
>>
I have an interview next week, I am not going to fail out of college with 100% certainty, the veil of depression has lifted, I got a driving permit last week. Things are going great! No pain at all :D

I'm really soaring right now for the first time in years.
>>
>>17133314
Lonely
>>
File: magic.jpg (173 KB, 736x627) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
173 KB, 736x627
>>17133314
6-7
assignments.
tough schedule.
good friend leaving town.
need to get working.
need to plan how to confess to best friend

>so many thoughts
>could be a lot better
>wish i had shrooms
>>
File: IMG_20160402_154502.jpg (185 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_154502.jpg
185 KB, 1024x1024
2 on the emotional pain.

Anxious and stressed, but holding it together.
Marriage ticking along, but still being treated badly.

Main issue is sadness that I am not really talking with my only real friend at the moment. But I'm not as heartbroken about that as I was a couple of weeks ago.

In general, things are ok. And things will be ok. Yep.
>>
My face is a zero.
Literally everything else is a 10.
I posted this sob story twice already, maybe I'm just attention whoring, maybe I just need someone to tell me to calm the fuck down.
I'm almost 20, still living with my parents.
I can't seem to focus on my school work enough, and I have no excuse. I've struggled with ADHD my whole life so maybe that makes it more understandable.
I've gotten my second D, among a plethora of Cs, Bs, and As. This is the second class I'll have to retake.
For the longest time now I'm starting to realize that who I am as a person has been entirely reactionary. I think I rarely make any decisions that aren't majorly based on how I think others will react.
I wonder if I have a sense of self at all.
The only reason my parents are even letting my live at home is the fact that I'm taking up to five courses at once some semesters, but like I said I feel I'm only doing this because they told me I should.
Unless I figure out how to make myself "want" this education, I'll keep repeating this cycle of hitting rock-bottom, building myself up, then falling down the pit of distractions and laziness again and again for the rest of my life.
I fear I'm just going to become a massive disappointment.
I don't know why I keep posting this. I don't know if it's just another distraction, to keep myself from actually focusing on my personal issues, or if I need someone to give me something, to validate my feelings. I feel like I can't talk to this to anyone, because it seems the second I actually describe how I'm feeling (like shit) I almost always get told to basically shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17133314
Terrible. My only friend cut off all contact, and I was really pushy about apologising until I was chastised by three others for not giving her room and time.
>>
>>
>>17133314
You ruined Wong-Baker by changing the words! I'm at least a 6 now. Fuck you OP.
>>
7.5 I got dumped on Monday officially over last night
>>
File: 1460680026544.jpg (54 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
1460680026544.jpg
54 KB, 896x349
>>17133314
>>
4 Moderate pain.

Gf (ex) broke up with me on Sunday but she didn't sound too sure about it. She visited me yesterday but it was kinda awkward, I keep getting vibes that she wants me to take her back but that doesn't make sense to me since she knows that I was against breaking up from the start.

I feel in a limbo right now because I can't know for sure if she wants closure or what. I can't have her visiting me as if nothing happened if we're not together anymore.
>>
Six days ago: 0
Now, feeling like 10, but know it's only 8...

Fucking trash, this life... The pain is outweighing the happiness.
>>
I think that if you are not happy and can't see yourself being happy in the future there is nothing wrong with killing yourself.
I'm at that point. Too bad i can't do it.

I just want this suffering to end...
>>
I don't (desu)
This girl i keep seeing is cute. With a big nice butt. I won't say or do anything though
>>
>>17133322
>>17133776
>>17133780
Who hurt you people?
>>
>>17133314
4, always 4.
>>
>>17133836
It's not about other people, i'm never going to be happy
>>
:) It was a productive day and the meds are working.
>>
>>17133875
poor child
>>17133687
"now the drugs don't work, they just make you worse but i know ill see your face again."
>>
>>17133875
I'm sure many more days like this are coming your way.
>>
File: 6I9Acur.jpg (27 KB, 427x321) Image search: [Google]
6I9Acur.jpg
27 KB, 427x321
whichever number this pic is, this is how ive been feeling for the past 5 years
>>
>>17133314

Feeling pretty damn good!
>>
5 or 6
Hurt my foot running , can barely walk
>>
>>17133314
Solid 9.
Broke up with girlfriend- moved out, don't have a job, regret everything I've done, etc. She has BPD, I love her but the bitch is fucking too much to deal with all the time.
Oh, my fucking laptop died on me too- so, I'm stuck using a cut-off phone on wifi to contact literally anyone. I have like no friends in this area too. Fuck everything.
>>
>>17133314
5 or 6

Pretty much have nothing. Can only stay with cousin for limited time and am considering killing myself or forgetting everything in my past and hitch hiking to wherever. Life sucks.
>>
Probably a 7 or 8
Just got done with this semester and all but one of my grades were ok and that one grade may have put me on academic probation and it's entirely my fault. Nothing in uni is interesting I'm only doing it to keep my folks happy but with this news I feel like I'm gonna disappoint them and it's killing me because I have to tell them sooner or later and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17133314
Masochistic. Maybe.
Like a car that has been crashed too many times, now it has a defect sticker that says it's only good to take the parts out of and wreck.
But that's okay.
If everything goes well I will be able to leave four good people some money that they need, and my organs might end up being transplanted.
So kind of terrible, in general; but good overall.
At least I'll do something that isn't horrible for once.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.