[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok then. Let's suppose there's this girl i like. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Spooks in every corner.png (198 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
Spooks in every corner.png
198 KB, 500x420
Ok then. Let's suppose there's this girl i like. I "know" her since 3 years through common friends, though i've never been out with her and only talked to her in a few occasions. I never tried to hit on her before because i was an assburger too scared for that shit, but now i've got a little practice with hitting on chicks and i want things to change because i'm fucking obsessed with her. Do i have any chance or am i condemned to an endless almost-friendzone cycle?
>>
>>17133289
Bumpy
>>
liking people is a spook

assburgers is a spook

the friendzone is a spook

retard
>>
>>17133345
Retard is a spook
>>
>>17133289
>i'm fucking obsessed with her
>am i condemned to an endless almost-friendzone cycle

yes, because you are obsessed with a girl you don't even know that well.
if that girl even gets a small hint of that then you're fucked.

just casually ask her out and if she says no roll it off like its nothing.
>>
Don't live your life full of missed chances. If you ask and she says no, who cares? It'll be forgotten in a week. If she says yes even better.
>>
>>17133351
Don't worry, i'm a spooky retard but not to the point of drooling all over her. I'm a quite calm guy and i'm pretty sure i managed to avoid visible reactions that could suggest her that i really like her.
>>
>>17133358
then go ahead, worst she can do is say fuck off.
>>
In my experience girls do take notice of the improvements you do on yourself. And then they start wondering why you're not hitting on them.

Anyway it all boils down to >>17133353.
>>
>>17133393
Aight, doing just that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.