[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So long story short I hate my friends GF, and I hate how he never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 550x733
So long story short I hate my friends GF, and I hate how he never excludes her from hanging out when I'm trying to make it just the boys.

He asks if he can come over to my crib and I'm like "sure!" Then he brings his fuckin gf over without telling me. It's bullshit. I've brought up before and he just apologizes and say "I know I know" but it's like well fuckin quit doing it. She doesn't have to be around you all the time. Hang out with the boys, drink some beers and talk about guy stuff without bringing your fuckin woman over all the time. I can remember the last time we've just kicked it without her there. It's awkward and I feel like I can't just talk to my buddy one on one you know?

Also you can call me booty hurt but would you want your buddy's wife/gf around EVERYTIME you try to hang out with your best friend?
We both work full time, and have conflicting schedules most of the time so it's rare that we get to hang out and when we do all I wanna do is drink a couple beers, bullshit with the man, and catch up on what's been going on. Is that too much to ask?
>>
Part of growing up is seeing all your friends become pussy whipped.
>>
>>17133277

Just grow a vagina and some tits so you can meet all your buddy's needs.

Or stop being such a whiny little selfish bitch. Damn you sound like a little 8 year old girl arguing over who gets to be besties.
>>
>>17133294
>>17133285
eh i don't know guys i mean imagine if every time you invited someone over they brought over a friend uninvited who caused problems ect. i would probably stop inviting them around. anyhow op needs to either stop inviting him to "bro time" or start doing things that aren't strange to have your buds gf at.
or you could just get over it i guess.
>>
>>17133285

This.

It happens to them all

However, once their kids hit their teens they want to live life again, so just around for about 15-20 years and you can get boys' time again
>>
>>17133335
What problems does she cause?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.