[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep throating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
SO wants me to go deeper while sucking his dick. My gag reflex isn't terrible but it's definitely there. Looking for some tips to help me deep throat and not puke all over him.
>>
You can practice it away. It will take a time, but it works. Use a toothbrush and insert it in your mouth slowly while keeping yourself as calm and breathing as steadily as possible. Bring it up until where it just triggers your gag reflex, and just hold it there while you try to breathe through the sensation. Obviously don't go so far you'll actually puke, just so you get a bit of the response. Do this regularly and you will eventually be able to take him a lot further.

Also, sticking your tongue out before taking him in your mouth really helps if you don't do that already.
>>
>>17133260
Make a fist and squeeze your left thumb
>>
>>17133340
Was going to say that but got beat to it. Good Head brand spray also works really well.
>>
>>17133264
WWHUT !??
NO PRACTICE IT AWAY ON THE DICK
SUCK IT ALK THE TIME GODDAMMAIT
>>
Have you tried comfortably numbing spray? A few sprays in the back of the throat and you don't feel a thing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.