[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /adv/, This Friday, I'm turning 22. Up until I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 566f314f28d08.jpg (36 KB, 608x445) Image search: [Google]
566f314f28d08.jpg
36 KB, 608x445
Dear /adv/,

This Friday, I'm turning 22. Up until I was 18, I was an almost friendless loner who got hated on by virtually my entire year in highschool.

I've turned my life around (changed my behavior and gained social skills) and I now feel happy, healthy and confident, but every day, I still think back to when I was younger and failed at life.

I'm no longer mad at the people who bullied me, but I still feel sad when I think of the past and the things that could have been. I feel like I wasted years of my life.

Is this normal or am I being petty?
>>
>wasted years of your life
>22

Get back to me when you're nearing 30 and everyone you knew is married with kids
>>
>>17133061
>Is this normal or am I being petty?
>>>
> Anonymous 05/11/16(Wed)19:31:35 No.17133061▶
>>wasted years of your life
>>22
>Get back to me when you're nearing 30 and everyone you knew is married with kids

Is this your situation?
>>
>>17133055
>I feel like I wasted years of my life.
You're not truly happy and confident, then.
>>
>>17133084
>>>
> Anonymous 05/11/16(Wed)19:40:54 No.17133084▶
>>>17133055 (OP)
>>I feel like I wasted years of my life.
>You're not truly happy and confident, then.

I like looking at the person I've become. I just feel sad and gloomy when I think of the past.
>>
I know the feel bro. I was the same way most of my life till I turned 16 and got a gf (18 now). Best help I can give you is to look at all the mistakes you've made and think that they made you the person you are today. Without those events you'd be a completely different person and possibly be leading a different life. In short don't dwell on the past and focus on the present/future
>>
>>17133055
Could you give some instructions on how to become normie?

If it makes you feel any better, some people never 'turn things around'.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.