[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I dump girl friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: angry gif.gif (1 MB, 225x212) Image search: [Google]
angry gif.gif
1 MB, 225x212
I know the answer Im just wanting objectification this is objectively right. GF says she's coming over last night so means Im drinking and can't work all night and morning even thought guy called in want ing to hand me $50 profit! Right as Im telling him no I can't do my job (cause gf said she's coming over) she texts me she's not coming over. She says she's coming over tomorrow morning to make it up! Its 11:13am and not answering my calls or texts when she was saying 10pm she was too tired. She is just lying right!? This is objectively not acceptable right!? Always have problems 0-2 times a week about not answering, returning my calls and texts. I feel this is too objective to let slide!!! Right!?

Pic related how I felt last night. Went over and demanded my money back that I lended her and before that said burn in hell! in a text We are done right!? and if she tries to play this or that I should not taker her back right? I can see it now I was tired and slept in; its 11:20 and she wakes up over here at 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch just texted back! Trying to spin it saying I cried all night and shit! I don't see her over here like she said our over here last night!? Still no call just saying she cried all night and told everyone we broke up
!
>>
File: The Dude.jpg (29 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
The Dude.jpg
29 KB, 450x340
>>
File: dog gif.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
dog gif.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>
File: ride the lightning.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ride the lightning.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>
File: grinds my gears.jpg (59 KB, 1090x821) Image search: [Google]
grinds my gears.jpg
59 KB, 1090x821
>>
File: pepe angry.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
pepe angry.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>
Jesus fuck man
>>
wat
>>
So you have to drink to the point of hangover when your gf visits? Interdasting
>>
File: Whatchoo.jpg (22 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
Whatchoo.jpg
22 KB, 320x319
>>17132931
>>
>>17132931
amazing thread, you must be on meth or something
>>
>>17133130
>Whys that?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.