[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today I'm meeting up with a girl and her husband to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Selection_061.png (80 KB, 356x364) Image search: [Google]
Selection_061.png
80 KB, 356x364
So today I'm meeting up with a girl and her husband to fuck her while her husband watches. I've never done anything like this before. We're gonna all smoke weed first.

Anyone have any advice to make it not too awkward?
>>
>>17132920
well the weed should help
>>
>>17132920
The husband will be touching you and likely massaging your butt or balls. It happens all the time.
>>
>>17132920
Just tune out the fact the husband is watching unless it's their thing to do otherwise.

I used to have sex with a coworker while her husband watched but it wasn't what you think would happen. All of us would talk about what was happening and I quickly worked out they liked discussing her body, her pleasure and what I was physically feeling when I touched her.
>>
>>17132920

Have THEY done anything like this before? How well do you know them?

I'd think it would be best if they're already experienced with this kind of thing, and they're both sure they're comfortable with it. I wouldn't want to watch someone's marriage blowing up around me in the middle of my first threesome

>>17132938

Not really... if you're in an uncomfortable situation, weed can really acutely enhance that discomfort, add a dose of paranoia, etc
>>
>>17133013
>Have THEY done anything like this before?

Yes but the other people weren't very good.

>How well do you know them?

We talked online for an hour. That's really it.

>>17132948
They explicitly said "no gay shit"

>>17132960
I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with talking to the guy while I'm doing it....I'll see I guess.
>>
>>17133619
"no gay shit" simply means no anal penetration or bj's from the husband. All else is fair game. It's cuck lingo.
>>
Buy a gas station hard on pill beforehand.
>>
>>17132920
cuml on his face it will relax and calm him down.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.