[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have fuckbuddy >sext quite a bit >talk about pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>have fuckbuddy
>sext quite a bit
>talk about pretty messy stuff like squirting, anal, what positions we want to try next, what he haven't done yet
>few days go by don't talk
>she asks how I am, can't wait to see me next
>mention sometimes I think of us spooning before bed and it helps me go to sleep
>she sends me voicemail saying it's going too far and it's making her uncomfortable

I'm so confused. And I really don't want to lose her, if she wants to be my gf I would be fine with that but she said we're better as friends which I'm also fine with.

What did I do wrong? is mentioning spooning wrong or something? We've done it before.
>>
>>17132862
What about trying to confess your feelings (about upgrading fuck buddy to gf) to her instead typing here?

In worst case scenario you will be friendzoned or learn the truth.
>>
You took on the feminine role in your arrangement. She talks to you about getting fucked in the ass, and you tell her you want to cuddle.
>>
>>17132898
I did ask her of course where we're going with this, without giving too much away that I have feelings for her, she said she doesn't want to commit to anything and I'm confident she is not seeing other guys.

I think she is just crazy.
>>
>>17132862
>>17132937
you are a fucking retard

she doesn't want to be your gf and doesn't want you to fall for her. you've fallen for her. if you know anything about women its that often they can sense shit like that.

then you out loud said something that is not what her raunchy fwb sex-only partner would say. so she decided she isn't comfortable.

how is she crazy? she's being consistent and just wants you to perform your "hurr me male, will stick dick in anything, have no feelings" role.
>>
>>17133112
>then you out loud said something that is not what her raunchy fwb sex-only partner would say.

Why is it not what her fwb would say? Is spooning only something for couples?
>>
>>17133250
Generally, yes. It is difficult not to catch feelings when sleeping with someone you like regularly, so people establish boundaries like: we have sex but we never sleep over. And not cuddling for the sake of cuddling, or no affection at all outside of sex, is probably the most common ground rule.

Even regardless, there's a difference between it naturally happening after you've just been intimate, and you fantasizing about it out loud obviously already being drawn to the bare concept of something cutesy with her.
>>
>>17132909
this is correct

you fucked up op. fuckbuddy= leave the feels out of it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.