[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a guy who wants to date me but I'm not interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 1536x2048
There's a guy who wants to date me but I'm not interested in him because to me he's unattractive physically and mentally

But I'm already 25 and never had a boyfriend will he be my last chance to date for long while? The thought of kissing him disgusts me
>>
Then don't. There are plenty of other guys out there.
>>
>>17132833
Assuming you are fit girl from bigger city, you just need to create tinder account to start. Also imho 25 is ideal time to jump into serious dating game.
>>
why have you never had a boyfriend?
>>
>>17132844
But here aren't, he's the only one interested in me
>>
>>17132833

Don't do it. It's really not fair to him, you're gonna just get his hopes up and then break his heart. And it won't be enjoyable for you, either. A crappy relationship is worse than being alone. He's not your "last chance," and he's not really a "chance" at all if it's just going to be awful.
>>
>>17132833
>physically and mentally unattractive
>should i date him guysss?
>>
>>17132857
Because I've never had the opportunity to before
>>
>>17132866
>>
>>17132870
how often do you meet new men?
>>
>>17132884
All the time
>>
>>17132888
do you meet them through shared interests?
>>
>>17132906
Yes
>>
>>17132870
Are you fat?
>>
>>17132927
No
>>
>>17132888
>All the time
>Because I've never had the opportunity to before
One of these does not belong unless youre a lying sack of crap
There is no way in hell you as a girl live to 25 and meet new guys constantly without being hit on unless you live in a gay only part of San Fransisco or something
>>
>>17132970
I can't compete with all these pretty girls
>>
Once there was this fairly awkward, but still kind of cute 18 year old working where I work. She'd been the quiet one at school and after finishing school started her own business working from home (editing, programming, design, freelance computer stuff).

She didn't have any friends, she didn't really have a chance to meet anyone and she was shy to the point of just getting embarrassed discussing anything 'weird' like relationships. She had massive crushes on celebrities and was kind of immature.

She ended up hooking up with and meeting this guy who was in his mid 30's with two kids from his failed marriage and moving in with him.

I was like, shit, you could have done better than that, but after thinking back to what most guys are like at 18 and slightly older it kind of made sense because she wasn't down with bullshit, and unless you are in higher education and the academic world, generally most people 25+ who want to settle down and have a steady relationship who haven't spent ages 16-30 acting like a fucking retard are going to have a major failed relationship and possibly kids because what the fuck else would an otherwise successful normal guy or girl be doing with themselves?

But then she was 18, not 25. I don't really get it OP. What have you been doing with yourself?
>>
>>17132988
Competing isnt really needed for girls you know
I stick to someone elses suggestion, get on tinder and get a date within hours
>>
>>17132997
>But then she was 18, not 25. I don't really get it OP. What have you been doing with yourself?

Just living my life like everyone else
>>
Christ, why would you do that to somebody?
>>
>>17132857
Red flag there.
>>
>>17132833
don't date someone who disgusts you.
i had a girl pull that with me and it left me with a complex.
try tinder
>>
>>17132833

I'll be ur internet bf instead, add me to skype and we can have a LDR

Unless you're too much of a pussy
>>
standards too high

you want the pretty guys who want pretty girl

are you boring? having a social life doesn't make you fun just to make it clear
why dont you make a move on a guy? you're not entitled to have it all served just because you look good
>>
>>17132988
jej. this is a fairly decent bait thread.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.