[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe Your Love Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1454971114980.jpg (152 KB, 700x985) Image search: [Google]
1454971114980.jpg
152 KB, 700x985
Who are they?
What's your situation?
How do you feel about them and what's happening?
How do you think they feel?

Offering advice and a place to vent.
>>
Was head over heels infatuated with a girl for a long. She hates me. Finally something snapped and now i just feel discomfort at the thought of her. Except, apparently, for when i'm blind stinking drunk.
>>
>>17132764
>Who are they?
No one anymore.

>What's your situation?
?

> How do you feel about them and what's happening?
She was completely my type appearance wise, know nothing about her personality, i wanted to know her but not anymore.

>How do you think they feel?
Obviously she does not care as she was to stupid to read even a single message i sent her.
>>
She's younger than me, but doesn't look it; she's tall, slim, long fair hair, a real tomboy. She's clumsy and quiet, keeps herself to herself all the time but she's actually really funny, talented and I could listen to her speak forever, she has a hilarious rural accent in my country.

She rejected me before after I kind of fucked up asking her out due to spaghetti. Two weeks ago, she appeoaches me, tells me she "likes me quite a lot" and shit, but she looks nervous and I told her we can just take things one step at a time - get to know each other better and stuff. She's like "Haha, yeah, few skeletons in the closet and all that jazz".

She acts really weird around me from then on, running away from me in public and refusing to spend any time with me 1 on 1, but texting me deep stuff, deeper than I really know how to deal with.

We talk over the weekend a bit, then I see her on the Monday and it's like I grew a third eye or some shit. She acts really strange, i sit next to her during a class, but then she runs straight out, acting irritable and talking to her friend and staying well away from me.

We have lunch that day, but although she's friendly, she doesn't sit with us - doesn't even have lunch with us - she sits on the other side of the room with her headphones on. She stays in her room after that, doesn't text me back until really late, then when I see her the next day she is refusing to even look at me. Her friend tells me she's annoyed I want to take things slow, so I tell her that we can go out, then she legit runs away from me, locks herself in her room, refuses to speak to me, tells me we should "stay friends" and then refuses to even look at me the next day. I go home, sad, pass a letter under her door telling her I understand and we can just be friends. I ask her friend how she is, I get texts from my friend in reply, she's like "I'm sorry it happened this way" - "nothing ever actually happened nothing lost nothing to get over"
>>
>>17132794
I ask her if she realised I'm an idiot or something, because she obviously isn't into me, and she says "It wasn't that. I don't think I can do a distance relationship" but refuses to even talk about it. I tell her that I wanted to go on adventures with her and asked if we could still do that as friends, even if we aren't in a relationship, i just get a text back from her friend telling me to stop bothering her.

I haven't seen her in 7 days. She will go home on Friday morning, and I will likely never see her again. We were friends for 8 months.
>>
>>17132764
>Who are they?

A lady I've known for something like 3 monthes. She's really fun to be around and nice. I don't know if she's in a relationship right now but at some moment between when I began to talk to her and now she wasn't.

>What's your situation?

I'm single but trying not to be. Also there is this other girl that I think liked me for a time but I don't think this would last so I arranged so that this should pass without hurting anybody.

>How do you feel about them and what's happening?

I think I like her but no love yet because the last times I tried, I failed so I decided to not attach too much to avoid hurting myself.
I'm looking for the right moment to ask her out but she's in another country for a month, so I'm just waiting and talk to her sometimes.

I think she knows. I think she likes me as a borderline friend like I do (I try not to fall for her until I have a reply) but I don't know and don't want to ask her over the Internet.
>>
File: 1462324092436.jpg (54 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1462324092436.jpg
54 KB, 650x366
>who are they?
No one
>what's your situation?
Devoid of love
>how do you feel about them and what's happening ?
Nothing
>how do you think they feel ?
They don't exist

This year I've tried out something new, just eradicating love (as in the attraction for someone, butterflies in the stomach) of my life so that I may focus on other stuff. You see, love is just a process encoded in your dna to ensure that you fullfill your biological purpose. Other than that it brings more trouble than anything. So I've decided tp cut all thoughts related to that and minimize my own desires.

So far I'm doing great and the space I used to give to that crap has been replaced by more space for my work and friends.

Does someone else in here do the same thing ? I've felt pretty nice overall this year and I feel like love is something that's pushed in our faces all the time, like, we HAVE to be with someone else to be happy and fullfilled.

>mfw
>>
>
>>
Met her almost six years ago. Became BF/GF after 5 months. LDR first year, and we have an open relationship. Exclusive and living together for one year. She moves back to were she was when we met, and officially breaks up with me. She comes back to home town for weeks and months at a time, and we continue to see each other in secrecy, because her family hates me godt reasons I don't deserve. Skype every day when she's away. After 6 months of this, and she tells me she's starting think of us as BF/GF again. She starts to sleep with other people when she's not home. We say we're not exclusive, but still want each other and will spend all summer together. She withdraws after a few weeks of being back. No contact for four weeks, and we start seeing each other again, but never socially. She got another boyfriend in the same city as me for the first time. I get depressed and discover I got a personality disorder. She's going backpacking for six months. I tell her to set things straight and break up with her other boyfriend. She does. Tells me she loves me still. We say goodbye on a good note, but I tell her we have to go no contact. She leaves but texts me every other week. I write a long email explaining how she needs to fucking choose, I don't hear from her again for months. I start sleeping with other women. She returns from backpacking with a new soulmate. We meet at a party with mutual friends. Flirt a lot, the boyfriend's not there. She tells me she still loves me. They break up six weeks later. She reaches out. We start to sleep together again. I'm still sleeping with other women. When she finds out, she starts seeing someone else, with some overlapping. We have a fight. She moves to Thailand. We don't talk for six weeks. Now she got a new boyfriend, but last time we wrote she says she still loves me, but we're probably best off staying on different sides of the planet. Last thing I heard was that money's running out and she might move back again.

It never ends.
>>
>Who are they?
Technically my ex but were kind of on break and still trying to make things work out.

>What's your situation?
He is incapable of taking me seriously, but thats partly my fault for overreacting to things in the past. Although he claims to take me seriously about my concerns, whenever I express myself he diminishes my position. Causes me to feel like I have no voice with him. Neither of us fully trust each other.

I feel like we have all this potential but can't get over these road blocks. I go back and forth between "we can do this if we try" and "we are wasting our time" almost every day.

He's getting tired of this shit and I don't blame him. But he keeps trying to see my point of view which makes me hope one day he will.

We are both extremely stubborn people.
>>
>>17132764
> who
Wife. Suffers anxiety and depression and all related problems like fatigue and no libido.

Wife's best friend. Separated from asshole husband who was mostly unemployed. He's disappeared and untraceable. She married him a virgin (she's a 4/10) and he was a dud in bed. She's now my main sexual partner.

Side chick. Mid 30s looking for MrRight and I am her emotional crutch. Bangs like a dunny door in a storm, will spend hours giving oral because she truly likes it. She's a 8/10 but a bit neurotic.

>Situation
Married and fucking two other women. Having the time of my life.

>My Feelings
I love all three in different ways, I support them emotionally and I listen and advise them. Ideally I'd like them all under one roof in a poly relationship but that's not going to happen. So I share myself around.

>Their feelings
They all love me in ways that matter to them. I guess I give them what they need otherwise why would this be going on?

Nothing to vent. Life's good.
>>
>Who are they?
Terminally shy blonde girl, 20. Country girl, never really had friends before university.

>What's your situation?
I went back to university to get my bachelor's, I'd been working in the industry for 7 years without a degree. She has been in a lot of my classes. Get to know her over the next two years.

She's a nice girl, but the age difference is pretty decent. Not currently sure how I want to proceed. Less worried about age and more concerned with the disparity in life experience.

Its pretty obvious she has a crush on me, she has spilled her spaghetti a few times, blushing, and going for physical contact.

We've done group activities as friends she always wants to ride with me. Wears perfume when we go out that sort of thing. Not sure if I should make a move or if I even want to.
>>
>Who are they?
met him on tinder lol. he's the sweetest guy and so incredibly understanding and considerate. really has a heart of gold, but has a sad history.
>What's your situation?
currently long distance... will likely be living even further apart in a month or two due to jobs. also he has a dead girlfriend that he sometimes brings up. i can't help but have mixed feelings when he brings her up. doesn't help that we don't have a whole lot in common; we're almost opposites.
i just don't feel like i'm meant to be with him. like i'm there to fill a void in his life and he doesn't realize it. a large part of my insecurity is due to a previous abusive boyfriend who cheated on me and basically made me feel worthless and unlovable. and everyone after him always put me second to someone else. thankfully they were at least a bit nicer... but i was always just the "back up plan".
he definitely shows that he cares a lot and he probably does love me. but he would definitely go back to his old girlfriend if she were still alive today. or that if we ever broke up, he'll change his photos back to him and his dead gf and mourn for her even more.
>>
She's my loving girlfriend.

Everything is going well.

I feel more and more love for her every day. Nothing really is 'happening', things are nice.

She loves me.
>>
>>17132764
>Who are they?
My flatmate
>What's your situation?
fwb
she is going for some hippie rally next month and nobody knows if she will ever come back. I read her diary (she let me read it) and she really want to go there - if she goes it all ends at this point. I know what happens there and I dont want some "hippie free love slut".
I like her, I think I could love and really care for her. What I really dont know if she only sees me as provider as I had good stable job and she jumps from one job to another and hence is always without any money even for food and basic stuff.
I think she likes me back and she said all her worries go away when she is with me. She is deeply troubled though - she is too impulsive and I think slightly bipolar. Like this hippie rally came up out of nowhare.
>>
>Who are they?
My girlfriend of 2 years.

>What's your situation?
Things are okay. We had actually been together for 9 almost 10 years, bit had a major falling out 3 years ago. So we are at it again.
The problem now is that we are just too busy, or she is, can't figure it out. She complains about being sexually pent up. Well, no shit, we only get to meet up like once a week due to her scheduling. She gets stressed, which causes me to get stressed. I can somewhat calm my needs with some jerking off. She, on the other hand, no longer finds pleasure in masturbation. Only when we have sex. Which, I'm all for having more of it, but as said above, scheduling sucks.

I'm stressed, I don't like seeing her like this. And sadly it puts a bit of paranoia that she'll turn on me by demonizing me into the bad guy that doesn't provide for her sexually.

Very, very frustrated.
>>
>>17132764
>Who are they?
Husband
>What's your situation?
Married very young. Been married for 10 years now. Three kids, I'm on my mother's leave and we have a big home and a very comfortable nice life.
I love him and my kids so much. I'd die for any of them without hesitation. Nothing's happening much more than life and running in some tiny hassles while raising the kids.
He loves me probably more than I do. He's giving his best to be a good father and offer a good life fo us
>Offering advice and a place to vent.
Already written a lot in the long term relationship thread over here >>17130329
>>
>Who are they?
A girl I met in the workshop

>What's your situation?
I feel the attraction, going in for the dive.

She is awfully shy and quiet. She's opening up to me slowly after constant chatting of one month.

I think she's looking for her first relationship, and I appeared at the right time. But she may still be doubting our prospect as I don't own car, not from around town so can't bring her out a lot.

It would hurt to not be able to make her mine.
It would hurt another person if I made her mine.
>>
>>17132764
>Who are they?
Gf of ~10 years, older than me by 8

>What's your situation?
Fucked health that's actually killing me, but can't complain too much about life. I'm painfully insecure about looks and future despite being an attractive, charismatic guy.

Love her very much, but might be just dependency issue. Fight every so often because I see my life with no future and being less than I once was, but she insists I'm still attractive "to her" which is like a twist of the knife to me.

Also, desperately want to fuck her sister; don't know if it's the sport of it or wanting to seek some form of validation and confidence because shes the only non-related female in my life, but I want to make her cum and submit to me.

Gf loves me; she tries to show me every day. We don't really fuck any more because she thinks I'm not healthy enough for sex and I don't really pursue it because I don't feel deserving I guess? Like I'm not the man I used to be for her so I don't feel like I deserve to get laid?

Her sister, she's kinda came on to me before? She held my hand at a funeral but not her bfs, she sat near me in "familiar" way in her pajama shirt with no bra when we stayed at her home once and quickly moved away and covered up when my gf was coming near. She always looks at me for a little longer with a smirk and on the opposite end of the spectrum, she'd get dis-proportionally upset by little jokes I'd make, but never to me. We used to hug when my gf and I would leave gatherings, but it was always a little tighter with bodies pressed together and longer than anyone else and one day we just stopped. Don't know if her bf or my gf said something or she was creep'd out by me or what, but it did just stop one time.

Don't know what to do about it because I love my gf, I really do, but I also have a longing interest in her sister that I can't shake.
>>
>Who are they?
My boyfriend, he is a total nerd and has some anxiety problems.

>What's your situation?

In a long distance relationship (10 months), we have know each other for just a little bit more than one year, we met through Tumblr, played a lot together in League of Legends, love happened. Now we call every day in Skype, text all-day and sometimes we have vid calls, but not that often anymore.

We meet each other 5 months ago, in my country.

pd: we both are about to finish high school.

I'm in love with him, like a lot, but just lately he have been very depressed, due that he have been going through a lot.

I draw (very well) and he loves when I draw for him, i don't do it often since i'm in school and i need to have good grades and the inspiration is low, but the thing is that I pretty much don't have that much of time for myself, and i'm very stressed since my school is pretty strict, and I have to always take care of him because he have been emotionally unstable.

I'm just really frustrated because I want to help him and everything I do seems to make things worse or straight up are useless, I won't stop trying to make him feel better but just, I want to make him happy but nothing works. Yesterday, I did like ~12 drawings for him, he was really happy after it then last night, his mom tell him that his little sister is hearing voices. He have been panicking all day, even if I try to calm him down, since he is scared that his sister will get admitted into the hospital.

Every word i tell him, just seem useless, I understand how he feels but just idk, these days have only being about me making him feel better. And me doing nothing but getting stressed, and holding everything.

He is very in love with me, like madly in love with me. And I'm the reason why he hasn't kill himself, that's what he says. He doesn't how i have been feeling.
>>
Great, I was looking for a thread like this one. Mostly to vent.
Until now the only time I ever had sex with a girl of my age was a one-night stand with an american tourist. But something amazing happened to me lately.

It all started about a week ago. As a jobless/shut-in dev I don't have many occasions to socialize and stuff. But I had an account on OkCupid that I hadn't connected to in months. A few days ago, I get a greeting message from a girl 5 years younger than me. She looks cute so I check her profile. She does photography, we both love Nujabes, and she appears as the kind of girl that likes meeting IRL rather than spending ages online to make introductions, so I greet her back, and we start chatting. We get along pretty quickly, and she agrees that we meet up at a café a few days later (2 days ago).

There we find out that we've got a lot in common, and we spend like an hour at a terrasse talking about our tastes and hobbies, and what we're doing and stuff, and that was great. We walk around town for a while, and eventually end up at my place. She notices the "Calm3" music sheet on my piano so I take the opportunity to play it for her. Then she makes me listen to some arrangements she composed herself on the computer. We talk about video games and movies for a while. As hours pass by, night falls, and she mentions that if she'd have to leave now if she wanted to catch her last train, but hints that she's prepared to spend the night here.

(1/X)
>>
>>17133103

At some point we start watching all of Kill La Kill, then at some point during that she's wearing nothing but one of my oversized t-shirts, and resting on my lap, as I start gropping her. And it keeps escalating very slowly, hour after hour after hour. Eventually I magically turn the sofa into a bed, and we start licking each others (holy shit I had no idea that getting your navel licked could feel this amazing). Hours go on, as foreplay slowly escalate into fully blown sex. For the first time in my life I fuck a pussy without a condom, and years of masturbating to all that hentai on sadpanda and Kill La Kill still blaring must have given me some fucking stamina, because I stay hard as a rock inside her for literally a full hour. I put all my focus into making her feel good and not going over the edge. She's feeling high as fuck. Eventually I give it a rest and we start cuddling a lot. The sun is rising. She tells me about her family and how she was really not looking forward to go back home. For a while we share our personal problems with each others, then we fall asleep for a while. After I turn off my computer (now on episode 15 of Kill La Kill)

As 12pm arrives, I get up and prepare breakfast for the two of us. We discuss cooking for a whil, then we start fucking again, and she lets me finish on her chest. I help her clean up and get her clothes back together. I accidentally start a video I had open in a tab and Nujabes starts playing, and she's like "I'm never gonna leave if you keep doing that". We both know that nothing binds us and I know that she's probably got more dates on her planning, yet we promise to see each other again soon.

Earlier today we exchanged skypes and started chatting with each others about the difficulties of finding yourself out of food and money.

(2/X)
>>
>>17133099
Not OP offering advice, but I'd like to offer you some words if you'll listen.

My gf lost her son to suicide; we found him together one morning and it was the most damaging thing that happened to her.

Her son wasn't what you'd think as "at risk" to harm himself. He was popular and attractive, but he did it anyway.

I wish I could've told him some advice that I had gotten when I was a kid thinking of hurting myself. The advice I was given is to stand on my own. It might help your boyfriend but you have to approach it the right way or he may do something drastic.

It sounds like he wants to fix things and make the world right around himself but doesn't feel able. And fact is, he can't. He's young, inexperienced, and just at the cusp of life.
If he's scared for his sister, then he wants her to be safe. He's taking on the weight of the world when that weight isn't even his to lift and I think he's using you as a crutch. I mean, you're both not even in the real world; shit gets so much tougher.

I know it doesn't sound like good advice, but maybe you need to pull away from him, let him see that real weight around him and that it's there even if he's powerless to do anything about it like his sister seeking psychiatric help.

That, or pull out fast like ripping off a band-aid. Make sure the break hurts so he has a reason to continue hating you.

Either way, if you're in a relationship only because someone threatens suicide, then the one threatening it is being abusive and you need to get away from being manipulated.
>>
>>17133129
Anyway my point is that I'm starting to feel like I want to protect her, and want her to stay by my side. One one hand this motivates me to get up early and take better care of my person/my apartment and get shit done, on the other hand I'm worried I'm starting to fall in love. I know nothing good comes out of falling in love in that kind of relationship, but the way she was talking about herself/her parents had a self-destructive feel to it. I also want her to take better care of her health, and to look forward to the future.

I don't know what's the best course of action here. For one night she gave me the "girlfriend experience" that so many virgin men want, and now I find myself wanting more. Does that make me egoistic?

(3/3)

I really had to get all of that out of my chest. I feel marginally better.
>>
>>17133103
>>17133129
>>17133155
Wait, to clarify; is she a whore? Like a fo-realsies one?

If so, okay, don't fall for a hooker.

If she's not and you met and had a connection and all that, then yeah, go for it!

Who ever told you its not safe to fall in love from one night is some lonely sod whose inexperienced in the real world. Chances are that guy told you that cause he saw something bad happen in a sitcom or one of his Korean cartoons.
>>
>>17133180
She's not a hooker, not in the literal sense of the term though. She's a girl going through that phase of her life where she's a young adult who wants to extrovert herself and distance herself from her parents.

Until now the only girl I've fell in love with were back when I was studying, and it always ended up with me not having the balls to tell my feelings, or the girl not sharing them. That's why I said that falling in love has hurt me more than anything so far. I'm afraid of falling in love because of all the what-ifs.

She's been smoking since she was 14yo. After that night, she mentioned how she was surprised herself that she enjoyed it so much she didn't smoke a single cigarette. But what if she ends up with a nasty disease because she keeps smoking too much?

She's only been on OkC for two weeks but I'm not the only guy she's met/going to meet. What if she finds a guy she feels more attracted to another guy than me? (I mean, we were able to meet so easily in the first place because we're both fine with open relationships)

And what worries me the most for her: She doesn't do tests for viruses because she's afraid of the results turning positive. I gave her a few good arguments for doing them but I don't know if I should constantly remind her on Skype to do them or not.
>>
>no one.
>I built my entire 20 years of life off of just the reactions of other people, what I feel is expected of me by others
>I've never felt anything about anyone except for a torturous mix of constant worry and wanting to be a good friend
>I don't know how other people feel about me, and I spent almost every waking hour trying to make sure it's positive and I don't upset them.
Posted a thread about my situation earlier, but every time it updated I got a connection error message even though my internet is fine.
>>
>>17132821
This.

It's perfectly fine most of the time. However sometimes I get so lonely I consider giving up on life (pretty rare but it happens occasionally)
>>
>>17133223
Ah, thank you for the clarity.

Sounds like you're having a good time with her, but there are some catches to be... concerned about?

So you're not a fan of her smoking and that can be a real killer (no pun, sorry) for a relationship, casual or not. The smell, the coughs, the health risks; they add up. Is that okay with you? If not, even just a little, then not worth it, really. Its just going to be a point of contention.

If she's still playing the field but you're looking for something more serious, then maybe don't drop her completely but look around for someone else. If she has a connection with you like you've felt with her, she'll try to stay in your life.

Looks aren't everything; they do help land the twat you want, but its those connections that keep people together. If that's not her thing, not really anything to do about it.

Also, you might get dick rot if shes into raw-dawgin' it with every one. Shit, chances are you're dick is going to start dripping any minute, so go pop some high-dose antibiotics and scrub your sheets in bleach. Next time, insist on wrapping it up, if she's mad because she thinks you're calling her dirty, then she is and you don't want that. If she gets it, then you're good.

But on a more serious note, whats the worse that can happen? You experience some mind-blowing sex? That'll fade. She finds another guy more attractive? Looks don't last (unless your like me and hot for life). You spend your lives together, enjoying what you have and some-where down the line you lose her to either some other man or cancer? We all can wish to be so lucky as to have a real human connection that we can enjoy.

It doesn't matter if there are ups and downs; pain and joy, its all part of the experience.

Good luck, anon. Keep your head up and get dat puss.
>>
File: 1461087622087.jpg (115 KB, 697x697) Image search: [Google]
1461087622087.jpg
115 KB, 697x697
>Who are they?
Brace yourself: my housemate of almost 2 years

>What's your situation?
We grew close in the first year together, but she was in a long term relationship. She ended it at the start of the second year, before taking a semester abroad. Invited me out to see her. Did so three months after her break-up. Told her I had feelings for her. She said she wished I didn't. I came home, broken but proud of myself. She came back and has been living up the single life, which has made for an emotionally toxic home life for me. I respect her and her choices, but the feelings I've had for her torture me. I've slowly become accustomed to it, but I can't completely. She's choosing to be self-obsessed right now which means she keeps unintentionally hurting me. That's my problem, but for someone who was so close to me, it sucks how inconsiderate she's being.

I'm mostly fed up with how she toys with me, intentionally or not. The logical side of me wants to drop it and walk away, but an irrational part of me latched onto her. I'm constantly fighting it and, because I'm living around her, it constantly flares up. I'm so, so tired of it. If I wasn't living with her, I would be fine. I'm just paying the price for shitting where I eat.

>cont.
This is a long one
>>
File: 1460716280200.jpg (54 KB, 638x706) Image search: [Google]
1460716280200.jpg
54 KB, 638x706
>>17133293
>cont.
She holds a piece of my heart but doesn't want to know about it. If she wasn't dealing with a break up, maybe she would've been interested, but she was, which manifests in emotional masochism on her part that amounts to sadism on my end. I accept that she rejected me, but she didn't have the guts to say it to my face. The closest she ever got to it was 'I don't know how I feel', after screwing a guy the night before.

I'm not really looking for advice. She's just flaunted that she's going out to dinner with someone tonight, so I'm venting here. Plus, I have a close friend that's given me all the advice I could need, though I wouldn't turn down more.
>>
>>17133265
>smoking
I don't mind the smell, I'm just concerned for her health.

>you might get dick rot if shes into raw-dawgin' it with every one.
She told me I'm the second person who's ever been inside her without condom. I think she was telling the truth.

But thanks for the advices anon. We're chatting on skype right now. I think she likes me.
>>
I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship yet. I'm really self-centered, all my decisions are based around how they will make me feel.

I know people think that you should get married right after college but even a girlfriend seems to much right now. I need an income first to really be secure in myself. Maybe I'm just rationalizing away the idea that I don't have that thing inside me. To just be able to trust someone with your feelings. To be able to support them emotionally and to be a friend and lover at all times.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.